Homosexuals continue to commit heinous hate crimes

More proof of homosexuals committing hate crimes. Here is homosexual Seawytch falsely accusing a well respected psychiatrist of being "homophobic". Not only should see be brought up on charges of Libel - but then they should tack on "hate crime" to her charges as she's simply trying to destroy this man for being heterosexual and not lying to further the homosexual agenda.

I will be pursuing this - alerting Dr. McHugh of this post and encouraging him to bring Libel charges against her. No professional should have to worry about having their career ruined by false accusations and lies simply because they were telling the truth which the queer lynch mob doesn't want to hear. Let's hope this ends with wytchy behind bars where she belongs for more than a decade. We need to set a precedence than these false accusations aimed at ruining careers are unacceptable.

It's funny - we here liberals talking 24x7 about their "safe space". About how they don't want to hear or see things that offend them. But as is always the case - they refuse to extend to others what they want for themselves.

We all have the basic Constitutional right not to be forced into a business transaction (we all know that - even if some liberals refuse to admit it). But here is another very important aspect of this issue: I personally would be sick having to watch a bunch of men kiss and dance (like, literally would probably throw up) or a bunch of bull dykes doing the same thing. Why should I be forced to do something that literally makes me sick? A liberal can't even handle listening to Donald Trump speak. But they expect us to watch homosexuals engage in homosexual acts. You are going to see men kissing at a gay wedding. You are going to see men making out on the dance floor at a gay wedding. Nobody should be forced to see that. That violates the most basic laws of freedom (not to mention decency) that we have.

What these homosexuals are doing in violating the Constitution, basic rights and freedoms, and forcing people to endure things that make them very uncomfortable and even sick is a hate crime. And they should be charged with as much. Instead of getting married, they should be spending the next 10 years in prison (where they belong for their fascism).

Could Christian Artists Face Jail in Phoenix?

Why do you hang out at gay weddings? HHHhhhhhmmmmm...????
I don't.....stupid. Perhaps you should read the post and the article before commenting? :lmao:

Welllllllllll.... I just re-read the OP and from your TESTIMONY..I offer THIS!!!!

"Why should I be forced to do something that literally makes me sick? A liberal can't even handle listening to Donald Trump speak. But they expect us to watch homosexuals engage in homosexual acts. You are going to see men kissing at a gay wedding. You are going to see men making out on the dance floor at a gay wedding."

Sounds like you have been to gay weddings to me. How else would you know these funfacts?

I'll just have to take YOUR word for it as the gays don't interest me at all. You reply to many of my posts so I AM FORCED to deal with YOUR GAY ASS.

Oh! the horror! I bet you pick up gay cooties at these weddings. and who knows what other gay things you come into close contact with?

It's funny - we here liberals talking 24x7 about their "safe space". About how they don't want to hear or see things that offend them. But as is always the case - they refuse to extend to others what they want for themselves.

We all have the basic Constitutional right not to be forced into a business transaction (we all know that - even if some liberals refuse to admit it). But here is another very important aspect of this issue: I personally would be sick having to watch a bunch of men kiss and dance (like, literally would probably throw up) or a bunch of bull dykes doing the same thing. Why should I be forced to do something that literally makes me sick? A liberal can't even handle listening to Donald Trump speak. But they expect us to watch homosexuals engage in homosexual acts. You are going to see men kissing at a gay wedding. You are going to see men making out on the dance floor at a gay wedding. Nobody should be forced to see that. That violates the most basic laws of freedom (not to mention decency) that we have.

What these homosexuals are doing in violating the Constitution, basic rights and freedoms, and forcing people to endure things that make them very uncomfortable and even sick is a hate crime. And they should be charged with as much. Instead of getting married, they should be spending the next 10 years in prison (where they belong for their fascism).

we here :dance::boohoo:
Wow....my iPad auto-corrected a word. Whippity-doo... :eusa_doh:

I don't.....stupid. Perhaps you should read the post and the article before commenting? :lmao:
Welllllllllll.... I just re-read the OP and from your TESTIMONY..I offer THIS!!!!

"Why should I be forced to do something that literally makes me sick? A liberal can't even handle listening to Donald Trump speak. But they expect us to watch homosexuals engage in homosexual acts. You are going to see men kissing at a gay wedding. You are going to see men making out on the dance floor at a gay wedding."

Sounds like you have been to gay weddings to me. How else would you know these funfacts?

I'll just have to take YOUR word for it as the gays don't interest me at all. You reply to many of my posts so I AM FORCED to deal with YOUR GAY ASS.

Oh! the horror! I bet you pick up gay cooties at these weddings. and who knows what other gay things you come into close contact with?

Again....it's called reading comprehension. Ask an adult for help... :lol:

All of the folks that were my elders in my family are dead. Should I hold a seance?

All of the folks that were my elders in my family are dead. Should I hold a seance?
Maybe a friend or neighbor?

Maybe a friend or neighbor?

Sorry...My friends look to me for advice and my neighbors are prostitutes, Gang bangers and junkies lest you forget my circumstance.(see avie) Most of the time I can barely hear you people for the sounds of the sirens and alarms going off. I'm just here waiting for the next local emergency to sort out. I call a "good day" when police responses are down to less than ten minutes.

Don't take the internets so seriously. It's NOTHING like real life.

Gotta go ...dogs are going crazy...

"We here liberals"? You seem to be saying you're a USMB liberal...USMB being the here. No?

We all have the basic Constitutional right not to be forced into a business transaction (we all know that - even if some liberals refuse to admit it).

And yet, oddly, everytime PA laws are challenged, they stand up in court. Imagine that, Puppy misinformed again. Is is a day ending in Y?

But here is another very important aspect of this issue: I personally would be sick having to watch a bunch of men kiss and dance (like, literally would probably throw up) or a bunch of bull dykes doing the same thing. Why should I be forced to do something that literally makes me sick? A liberal can't even handle listening to Donald Trump speak. But they expect us to watch homosexuals engage in homosexual acts. You are going to see men kissing at a gay wedding. You are going to see men making out on the dance floor at a gay wedding. Nobody should be forced to see that. That violates the most basic laws of freedom (not to mention decency) that we have.

And yet people are "forced" to see blacks marrying whites or Christians marrying Jews and PA laws don't care if it violates anyone's tender sensibilities.

What these homosexuals are doing in violating the Constitution, basic rights and freedoms, and forcing people to endure things that make them very uncomfortable and even sick
Don't you mean what interracial couples are doing, making racists very uncomfortable?

More proof of homosexuals committing hate crimes. Here is homosexual Seawytch falsely accusing a well respected psychiatrist of being "homophobic". Not only should see be brought up on charges of Libel - but then they should tack on "hate crime" to her charges as she's simply trying to destroy this man for being heterosexual and not lying to further the homosexual agenda.

Actually, it was properly accusing him of homophobia.

I will be pursuing this - alerting Dr. McHugh of this post and encouraging him to bring Libel charges against her. No professional should have to worry about having their career ruined by false accusations and lies simply because they were telling the truth which the queer lynch mob doesn't want to hear. Let's hope this ends with wytchy behind bars where she belongs for more than a decade. We need to set a precedence than these false accusations aimed at ruining careers are unacceptable.

giphy.gif

Artists should have unrestricted freedom in the art they create. Control of artists is a hallmark of totalitarianism.

giphy.gif

Not one thing there in your link proves - or even remotely indicates - that he is "homophobic". You are engaging in libel and hate crimes. Let's hope you get exactly what you deserve.

giphy.gif

Not one thing there in your link proves - or even remotely indicates - that he is "homophobic". You are engaging in libel and hate crimes. Let's hope you get exactly what you deserve.

-- Refers to homosexuality as "erroneous desire"

-- Argues that being medically acaccommodatingo a transgender child is "like performing liposuction on an anorexic child"

-- Filed an amicus brief arguing in favor of Proposition 8 on the basis that homosexuality is a "choice."

--Describes post surgical trans women as "caricatures of women"

-- As part of the USCCB's Review Board, pushed the idea that the Catholic sex abuse scandal was not about pedophilia but about “homosexual predation on American Catholic youth.”

All of the above qualifies him as homophobic. It's why homophobes like you link to him.

Artists should have unrestricted freedom in the art they create. Control of artists is a hallmark of totalitarianism.

They do, but when you sell your "art" to the public, you don't get to say "sorry N word, no wedding invitations for you".

Sure you do. You're a private business on private property. The government is not legally authorized to force you into any business agreement. You should really try reading the U.S. Constitution sometime.

Um....you're the morons creating "safe spaces". All I'm saying is how can libtards demand their "safe spaces" and then force people to view acts of homosexuality?

No matter how hard you attempt to twist this mammy....you can't. It's quite obvious how ridiculous and absurd you liberals are. You can't handle HEARING political speech but we are forced to WATCH acts of homosexuality. You're hypocrisy is there for everyone to see.

You can't handle watching two people express affection for one another? You poor delicate flower.

They do, but when you sell your "art" to the public, you don't get to say "sorry N word, no wedding invitations for you".

Sure you do. You're a private business on private property. The government is not legally authorized to force you into any business agreement. You should really try reading the U.S. Constitution sometime.

Where have you been since the 1960s?

-- Argues that being medically acaccommodatingo a transgender child is "like performing liposuction on an anorexic child"
Because it is. Like I said wytchy - since you can't handle reality, just sit back and let the sane, rational adults handle it for you.

-- Filed an amicus brief arguing in favor of Proposition 8 on the basis that homosexuality is a "choice."
Because it is. Everything is a choice my dear. Did someone stick a gun to your head and force you to have sex with another woman?!? Like I said wytchy - since you can't handle reality, just sit back and let the sane, rational adults handle it for you.

--Describes post surgical trans women as "caricatures of women"
Because the are. They have the chromosomes to prove it. Only an idiot would think that surgery makes someone a man or a woman. Like I said wytchy - since you can't handle reality, just sit back and let the sane, rational adults handle it for you.

All of the above qualifies him as homophobic. It's why homophobes like you link to him.
Wytchy "logic" - anyone who accepts reality is a "homophobic" :eusa_doh:

Where have you been since the 1960s?
Whtchy "logic" - because Jack the Ripper started butchering women in the late 1800's - it makes killing women ok and legal :eusa_doh:

That's a mistake. No one should ever have the power to compel an artist to create anything.

I was fortunate in not being in the business of art when a couple of lesbians sued me for not painting their portrait. I was able to throw them out of my little business. A government that controls its artists has lost its legitimacy.

Um....you're the morons creating "safe spaces". All I'm saying is how can libtards demand their "safe spaces" and then force people to view acts of homosexuality?

No matter how hard you attempt to twist this mammy....you can't. It's quite obvious how ridiculous and absurd you liberals are. You can't handle HEARING political speech but we are forced to WATCH acts of homosexuality. You're hypocrisy is there for everyone to see.

You can't handle watching two people express affection for one another? You poor delicate flower.
You can't even handle free speech and the exchange of ideas? You poorer, more delicate little flower.

What's next in your sick and disturbed mind DL - everyone should be forced to watch children being molested and raped (because in the minds of liberals that is simply "two people expressing affection for each other") and anyone who wants no part of that should be mocked and ridiculed? Yeah.....that sounds like a liberal. Especially since they can't even handle hearing Donald Trump speak without resorting to violence.

Forum List

Back