Homosexuals continue to commit heinous hate crimes

What these homosexuals are doing in violating the Constitution, basic rights and freedoms, and forcing people to endure things that make them very uncomfortable and even sick is a hate crime.

But you want us to endure conservatism...
You mean - actually have to endure freedom, rights, and liberty? Gasp! Oh the humanity. Remember, the U.S. Constitution makes it law that you have to "ensure" those things. If you don't like it - you can leave any time. But the Constitution protects me from having to be a part of homosexual ceremonies, events, marches, etc. You guys have every right to have them. We have every right not to attend. That's how liberty works.

He's just so upset that those gay people won't get out of his sight.

I can get them out of my sight. For reasons beyond rational logic, you want to force them into my sight. I wonder why that is.......?

Liberals enjoy watching faggots gagging on meat.
And that's fine. Just don't force me to be a part of it. They have a right to do it. I have a right not to be a part of it. That's how it works.

What these homosexuals are doing in violating the Constitution, basic rights and freedoms, and forcing people to endure things that make them very uncomfortable and even sick is a hate crime.

You mean - actually have to endure freedom, rights, and liberty?

That has nothing to do with the conservative agenda.
That is the conservative agenda. Restore freedom and Constitutional government.

Bullshit. The constitution protects the rights of homosexuals.

You mean - actually have to endure freedom, rights, and liberty? Gasp! Oh the humanity. Remember, the U.S. Constitution makes it law that you have to "ensure" those things. If you don't like it - you can leave any time. But the Constitution protects me from having to be a part of homosexual ceremonies, events, marches, etc. You guys have every right to have them. We have every right not to attend. That's how liberty works.

What happened to the liberty of homosexual Americans?

What happened to the liberty of homosexual Americans?
I support it 100%. Anyone trying to kill a homosexual in America, I would immediately intervene - up to and including lethal force. Anyone trying to prevent a homosexual from voting, I would immediately intervene. Anyone trying to prevent a homosexual from praying, I would immediately intervene. Anyone trying to prevent a homosexual from carrying a firearm, I would immediately intervene. Do you see a pattern here?

The problem is - the left is under the misguided belief that homosexuals have the "liberty" to force heterosexuals into their homosexual bed with them. You're free to engage in homosexuality. I'm free not to watch or join you. That's how it works.

Exactly. And so do conservatives. Show me any conservative that advocates that homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to vote, or pray, or carry a firearm, or speak. Sorry, you're false narrative simply doesn't told up. It's just too easy to disprove.

“Homosexuals continue to commit heinous hate crimes”

Conservatives continue to contrive ridiculous lies about gay Americans, this thread being one of many examples.

Relax man cock gagging is not a crime. You can deep throat all you want.

Artists should have unrestricted freedom in the art they create. Control of artists is a hallmark of totalitarianism.

They do, but when you sell your "art" to the public, you don't get to say "sorry N word, no wedding invitations for you".

Sure you do. You're a private business on private property. The government is not legally authorized to force you into any business agreement. You should really try reading the U.S. Constitution sometime.

And where exactly does it say that in the U.S. Constitution?

Exactly. And so do conservatives. Show me any conservative that advocates that homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to vote, or pray, or carry a firearm, or speak. Sorry, you're false narrative simply doesn't told up. It's just too easy to disprove.

Conservatives have advocated that homosexuals be deprived of their liberty by being put in prison.

Conservative Christians prevented the repeal of the anti-homosexual sodomy law in Lousiana even though it was ruled unconstitutional.

The ONLY thing preventing the legal criminal persecution of homosexuals by Conservatives is Lawrence v. Texas.

I can get them out of my sight. For reasons beyond rational logic, you want to force them into my sight. I wonder why that is.......?

And that's fine. Just don't force me to be a part of it. They have a right to do it. I have a right not to be a part of it. That's how it works.

No one is forcing to be 'gay married' or even attend a 'gay marriage'.

No one is forcing you to watch anyone have sex.

No one is forcing you to be so terribly outraged.

No one is forcing to be 'gay married' or even attend a 'gay marriage'.

No one is forcing you to watch anyone have sex.

No one is forcing you to be so terribly outraged.
Apparently you've been in a Syberian prison for the past year or so. You have a LOT of catching up to do before commenting.

Conservatives have advocated that homosexuals be deprived of their liberty by being put in prison.

Conservative Christians prevented the repeal of the anti-homosexual sodomy law in Lousiana even though it was ruled unconstitutional.

The ONLY thing preventing the legal criminal persecution of homosexuals by Conservatives is Lawrence v. Texas.

Show me any conservative that advocates that homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to vote, or pray, or carry a firearm, or speak. Sorry, you're false narrative simply doesn't told up. It's just too easy to disprove.

Forum List

Back