Homosexuality is in the bible.

God hates homosexuals--yet allows them to become priests. Funny stuff.

God hates HOMOSEXUALITY. And God has allowed churches to marry homosexual couples. That doen't mean that God doesn't consider such churches APOSTATE or that they will not be judged.

Revelation 2:18–29
To the Church in Thyatira

18 “And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: ‘The words of the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and whose feet are like burnished bronze.

19 “ ‘I know your works, your love and faith and service and patient endurance, and that your latter works exceed the first. 20 But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is teaching and seducing my servants unto practice sexual immorality and unto eat food sacrificed to idols. 21 I gave her time to repent, but she refuses to repent of her sexual immorality. 22 Behold, I will throw her onto a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works, 23 and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches will know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you according to your works. 24 But to the rest of you in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not learned what some call the deep things of Satan, to you I say, I do not lay on you any other burden. 25 Only hold fast to what you have until I come. 26 The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, 27 and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star. 29 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’

Last edited:
well lilnips, as long as you have hate in your heart like your deity, all is well in the universe and you will have a happy hateful heaven experience.

well lilnips, as long as you have hate in your heart like your deity, all is well in the universe and you will have a happy hateful heaven experience.

Do you love or hate nazism? Do you love or hate incest? Do love or hate child molestation?
GOD HATES SIN. But He sent Jesus Christ (God with us) to die for ALL of us and rise again so that ALL who will believe on Jesus Christ can be saved and have an eternal life with God.

Hate directed toward behavior is totally different than hate directed towards wrong doing.
Hitler should be pittied and not hated, but what he believed needs to be abhorant to Christians. There is no supreme race. Man is not the end result of complex evolution upward and out from the simple. But then you likely do not now believe that there is good and evil ---- just your right to do what you wish and mine to leave you alone and keep quiet. But how shall they know without a preacher?

Do you love or hate nazism? Do you love or hate incest? Do love or hate child molestation?
GOD HATES SIN. But He sent Jesus Christ (God with us) to die for ALL of us and rise again so that ALL who will believe on Jesus Christ can be saved and have an eternal life with God.

Hate directed toward behavior is totally different than hate directed towards wrong doing.
Hitler should be pittied and not hated, but what he believed needs to be abhorant to Christians. There is no supreme race. Man is not the end result of complex evolution upward and out from the simple. But then you likely do not now believe that there is good and evil ---- just your right to do what you wish and mine to leave you alone and keep quiet. But how shall they know without a preacher?

Proof of what you claim.

You see sceince can prove what they claim with facts

So when god created the universe, why not just leave out sin? He fuck up or something?

Proof of what you claim.

You see sceince can prove what they claim with facts

Proof of which claim --- that Hiter should be pittied or that child molestation is wrong?

Now let's watch then dance around the question.

God left sin out but He wanted you to exist so He had to make allowances.

So you're saying that god didn't know how to make me without adding some sin in the mix?

Actually, it's because God made you with free will, it's not God that "puts sin into you" or "makes you with sin in the mix", it's yourself whenever you choose to move away from Him.

Moving towards God is generally understood to be living a righteous life.

Moving away from God is generally understood to be living in sin.

It's not that God "made you that way", it's that you choose those things by the fact you were given the gift of free will.

However........................I don't really think that He "hates gays".

Now let's watch then dance around the question.

God left sin out but He wanted you to exist so He had to make allowances.

So you're saying that god didn't know how to make me without adding some sin in the mix?

I am saying you are who you are because of sin. If there was no sin, Adam and Eve's children would have been perfect. There would not have never have been incest, rape, war, disease, adultary, divorce, etc.... Look at your own family history. Everyone has a skeleton, a black sheep in the family. Now imagine going back 6000 years. More sinners than righteous...

You could not have possibly have come to exist. You and I are a product of a sinful environment. God can transform, but only if we seek Him and His will. Of course total perfection happens at death. God didn't create sin; however, He allowed it to happen to predestine those He knew would accept Him in such a world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back