Homosexual marriage

I think you are missing the point entirely: First of all, Inferno and Kitten and everyone should pick your heads up out of the sand for one minute and consider WHERE these deliberations are taking place. This is the USMessageBoard “Religion/Ethics Forum” and not the Homosexual Gathering Hole for those engaged in deviant behavior. I would NEVER go over to the house of ANYBODY and pretend to tell them how to act in their own homes! What you do in PRIVATE is your own business. Period. However, any topic that I start on any subject that has Scriptural Evidentiary Support is systematically shuffled to ‘this’ Religion/Ethics Forum where you see Topics like “The Mystery of God’s Hidden Wisdom Explained”

This guy is a mouthbreathing spitty talker who stands too close to you when he talks. You can just tell.

Hi Kitten with Inferno mentioned:

Now posts are disappearing from the threads? And with all the bad language passed around here like candy, I get warned for 'plugging' another website? Some people have no shame . . . Some of the original post is missing from this reply to ensure no 'plugging' is going on. Good grief . . . If ANYONE has a problem with a link in my posts, then simply delete the link and preserve the remainder of the cotton-picking post. :clap2:

Terral is pretty darn sickening, isn't he.

Uh.. no. The "gays" and "lesbians" that are doing.. God knows what.. in their bedrooms..
that's sick.

They have every right to do it but it is both immoral and disgusting.

No, what's sick and disgusting is the lack of morals people like you have. Seriously ... how can people still be so morally bankrupt that they have to insult others for what they do in private ....

I think you are missing the point entirely: First of all, Inferno and Kitten and everyone should pick your head up out of the sand for one minute and consider WHERE these deliberations are taking place. This is the USMessageBoard “Religion/Ethics Forum” and not the Homosexual Gathering Hole for those engaged in deviant behavior. I would NEVER go over to the house of ANYBODY and pretend to tell them how to act in their own homes! What you do in PRIVATE is your own business. Period. However, any topic that I start on any subject that has Scriptural Evidentiary Support is systematically shuffled to ‘this’ Religion/Ethics Forum where you see Topics like “The Mystery of God’s Hidden Wisdom Explained” (link) and “The Big Bang Theory of Creation Is A MYTH” (link) and my “Gospel” thread (link).

I usually start my “Churches” Topic (no plugging) and then the “Baptisms” Topic (use your imagination) in that specific order, but not at this USMessageBoard. Do you know the reason why? This place is overrun with pro-homosexual propaganda that speaks directly against ‘Religion’ and ‘Christianity’ and everything that the typical American Family considers to be ‘Ethics.’ Therefore, I chose the “A True Homosexual Has Never Been Born” Topic (link) to receive nothing but attacks against my person (mods do nothing) for having the audacity to actually use the Bible and the Bible Dictionary and Webster’s Dictionary for making my OP case in the cotton-picking ‘Religion Forum’ of this USMessageBoard. By the time those deliberations ran their course, and nobody here had a reasonable response to any of my OP proposals, then I realized that these guys have no idea that they are even supposed to be presenting thesis papers with claims and evidentiary support to shore up their explanations and conclusions. In short: Anybody perpetuating and supporting pro-homosexuality propaganda on this “Religion/Ethics” Forum is spitting into the wind ‘and’ shaking his/her fist at their Creator at the very same time. If you really want to be left alone concerning the things you do behind closed doors in the privacy of your own home, then take this CRAP and do these things in the privacy of your own cotton-picking home; and stop trying to push your stupidity on others in Forums dedicated to RELIGION.

... and many wonder why there are still us who want to help get gay men and women complete equal rights.

Wooo horsey! This right here is the problem looking us right in the face! What happened to these deviant people doing these things BEHIND CLOSED DOORS in the privacy of THEIR OWN HOMES? :0) This is absolute STUPIDITY!!! Your ‘gay man’ has exactly one heterosexual father and exactly one heterosexual mother like everybody else! Right? Of course. Calling yourself something else does NOT change your sexuality! These ‘gay men’ have all the same rights as every other heterosexual male to marry any qualified member of the opposite sex. It is called 'procreation' you know . . . You are campaigning in the ‘Religion Forum’ to ‘reward’ deviant behavior of a ‘depraved mind’ called ‘indecent acts’ in Romans 1 of the Bible that ‘is’ the basic foundation of the Christian Religion. Right? You pro-homosexuality people need to find a good location to push your depraved stupidity on others besides the Religion Forum of this fine USMessageBoard, or simply expect those among us who ‘are’ real God-fearing Christians to speak out and point to the fact that those among you doing these things are “WORTHY OF DEATH.” Romans 1:32. People who do NOT even believe in the Bible have no business coming to the “Religion Forum” where Religious people are going to be offended. Right? :0) There are Christian ‘gentlemen’ in here who do not care for your filth being plastered all over this “Religion” Forum . . .

Hell, the black people got a bunch of extra programs and free hand outs, all we are asking is that everyone, including the gay people, be treated equally.

Black people represent a ‘minority RACE’ brought to these United States against their will to eventually obtain the right of U.S. citizenship, but homosexuals are ‘heterosexual males and females’ simply in denial of their own God-given sexuality trying to scam the system for ‘extra rights.’

Scum like Terral and D-Fallen-Star don't want anyone to have equal rights but their vile and heartless breed.

All gay people in the USA have ‘equal rights’ right this very moment, but only if they choose to appropriate those rights for themselves. You cannot expect God-fearing Christians to simply toss Romans 1 out of the Bible to make a small group of deviant people happy about denying their own sexuality and actively engaging in deviant behavior that is a abomination to our Creator! Period! However, all men in the USA are my fellow Americans; so long as they were born here or came in through the front door ‘legally’ and whether they call themselves men or women or gays or whatever they wish.

Thus ... why I do not care if humans want to keep driving themselves extinct ... and I hope straight people like these keep forgetting that the diseases are there so they will get them more each day ... if the last humans I have to deal with are gay then I would be happier.

Homosexuals simply do not reproduce naturally on this planet and everyone here is a heterosexual male or female like his father and mother and their father and mother and all the way back to your father Adam and Eve. Genesis 2. That is the kind of statement of FACT that you should expect to see from registered members writing in this “Religion Forum,” whether you guys ever wake up to that simple fact or not.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back