homosexual marriage

When a baker must bake that wedding cake, a photographer forced to attend a gay wedding, they are forced to participate.

Gay rights are here to stay, the same way they were here to stay in Mesopotamia, Greece, Egypt and Rome. Gay rights stayed until they didn't stay any more.

Public accommodation laws have nothing to do with this case. This magistrate is refusing to do his job and should either resign or be fired. Gays are allowed to legally marry in his state and he cannot refuse to do his job because of personal feelings.

There's no such thing as "Gay Marriage". And homosexuals have the same rights as anyone else... none of which provide that they're empowered to force someone else to accept their perversion of human sexuality.

If you knew what right were, from where they come and what sustains them... you'd know that.

Mind your ignorance, it'll spare ya this sort of humiliation in the future.

Wether you believe in gay marriage or not is irrelevant to the law. In a small way I agree with you though, there isn't gay marriage or straight marriage just marriage. You're under no obligation to accept anything. Gays are getting married and it doesn't seem to me you are being forced to accept anything.

You are of the belief that rights are bestowed upon us by God. You are free to believe that as well. I disagree with that notion. I believe our rights originate from the people themselves, not God. It is us, the people that sustain our rights. Not the government, not God, but the people.

The only folks that are being humiliated concerning this issue is you and your allies. You're not only losing on this issue in the court of public opinion, your losing in the courthouse as well. I am sure you'll get over it, for time heals all wounds.

Homosexuals are not getting married. They're being joined into a legal institution which provides them with the legal provisions and privilege common to such, which is in no way dissimilar to incorporation.

That they need to refer to it as 'Marriage' merely demonstrates the depravity common to the fraudulence of their would-be movement. They crave the legitimacy intrinsic to marriage, while being simultaneously ignorant that the legitimacy rests in the standards of marriage which axiomatically exclude them and the other entities which are otherwise incapable of marriage.

BZZZT Wrong!

You don't get to redefine marriage to suit yourself.

Marriage between 2 consenting adults is now legal in 31 states. Those marriages are equal in all respects under the law and in the eyes of the individuals involved and their loved ones.

When a baker must bake that wedding cake, a photographer forced to attend a gay wedding, they are forced to participate.

Gay rights are here to stay, the same way they were here to stay in Mesopotamia, Greece, Egypt and Rome. Gay rights stayed until they didn't stay any more.

Public accommodation laws have nothing to do with this case. This magistrate is refusing to do his job and should either resign or be fired. Gays are allowed to legally marry in his state and he cannot refuse to do his job because of personal feelings.

There's no such thing as "Gay Marriage". And homosexuals have the same rights as anyone else... none of which provide that they're empowered to force someone else to accept their perversion of human sexuality.

If you knew what right were, from where they come and what sustains them... you'd know that.

Wether you believe in gay marriage or not is irrelevant to the law. In a small way I agree with you though, there isn't gay marriage or straight marriage just marriage. You're under no obligation to accept anything. Gays are getting married and it doesn't seem to me you are being forced to accept anything.

You are of the belief that rights are bestowed upon us by God. You are free to believe that as well. I disagree with that notion. I believe our rights originate from the people themselves, not God. It is us, the people that sustain our rights. Not the government, not God, but the people.

The only folks that are being humiliated concerning this issue is you and your allies. You're not only losing on this issue in the court of public opinion, your losing in the courthouse as well. I am sure you'll get over it, for time heals all wounds.

Homosexuals are not getting married. They're being joined into a legal institution which provides them with the legal provisions and privilege common to such, which is in no way dissimilar to incorporation.

That they need to refer to it as 'Marriage' merely demonstrates the depravity common to the fraudulence of their would-be movement. They crave the legitimacy intrinsic to marriage, while being simultaneously ignorant that the legitimacy rests in the standards of marriage which axiomatically exclude them and the other entities which are otherwise incapable of marriage.
So...if we have a religious ceremony, are we married then? Because many of us did that a loooong time before legal marriage came along.

BZZZT Wrong!

Marriage between 2 consenting adults is now legal in 31 states. Those marriages are equal in all respects under the law and in the eyes of the individuals involved and their loved ones.

Marriage, as with the mammal and the human within that group, and the biological imperative common to each, are defined by nature. If you lack the means to understand that, THAT is your problem. That you lack the objectivity to recognize that, forcing you to demand that others lean down to accept your limited perspective, is also your problem... both are likely beyond your means to overcome, thus limiting your viability.

I only WISH i had the means to help you, but I fear, I do not.

Best of luck tho'... .

So...if we have a religious ceremony, are we married then? Because many of us did that a loooong time before legal marriage came along.

Marriage is the joining of one human male and one human female... wherein they vow to a life analogous to their joining in sustainable coitus... .

There is no ceremony necessary, only the vows and steadfast commitment.

This is really easy stuff... any ideas why you're having such a tough time coming to grips with it?

So the people give us our rights?

That notion has always tickled me.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that "The People", get up tomorrow morning and decide that you and your kind; whatever that is, are sub-human vermin. They go to work stripping you of your means to produce, they drive up to your home and move you out and themselves in... they tell you that you're to be at the train station by time and date certain... or else. Leaving your fate unenviable, but just as certain.

Does that circumstance remove you from the rights which 'das folks' formerly felt you possessed?

If not, why not? (Yes... you're argument is now throughly refuted... as if you remain consistent, you prove you never had any rights, only the privilege common to the whimsy of 'the peoples'... if you fall from your argument and claim that the people removing your rights to produce and enjoy the fruits of your labor, for whatever reason they advance, you concede that you never had any rights... . I hope that helps, despite knowing that it will not, due to your inability to reason objectively, thus leaving you subject to adherence to foreign ideas hostile to American principle, OKA: A Leftists.)

BZZZT Wrong!

Marriage, as with the mammal and the human within that group, and the biological imperative common to each, are defined by nature. If you lack the means to understand that, THAT is your problem. That you lack the objectivity to recognize that, forcing you to demand that others lean down to accept your limited perspective, is also your problem... both are likely beyond your means to overcome, thus limiting your viability.

Best of luck tho'... .

Thank you for your tacit, albeit long winded, conceding of your non viable position on marriage. Have a nice day.

BZZZT Wrong!

Best of luck tho'... .

Thank you for your tacit, albeit long winded, conceding of your non viable position on marriage. Have a nice day.

Ahhh... the deflection common to the lost argument.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that "The People", get up tomorrow morning and decide that you and your kind; whatever that is, are sub-human vermin. They go to work stripping you of your means to produce, they drive up to your home and move you out and themselves in... they tell you that you're to be at the train station by time and fate certain... or else.

Does that circumstance remove you from the rights which 'das folks' formerly felt you possessed?

If not, why not? (Yes... you're argument is now throughly refuted... as if you remain consistent, you prove you never had any rights, only the privilege common to the whimsy of 'the peoples'... if you fall from your argument and claim that the people removing your rights to produce and enjoy the fruits of your labor, for whatever reason they advance, you concede that you never had any rights... . I hope that helps, despite knowing that it will not, due to your inability to reason objectively, thus leaving you subject to adherence to foreign ideas hostile to American principle, OKA: A Leftists.)

Idiotic example. If We the People deny others their rights we essentially deprive ourselves of the same right.

If you don't comprehend how rights work then you have disqualified yourself from this debate.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that "The People", get up tomorrow morning and decide that you and your kind; whatever that is, are sub-human vermin. They go to work stripping you of your means to produce, they drive up to your home and move you out and themselves in... they tell you that you're to be at the train station by time and fate certain... or else.

Idiotic example. If We the People deny others their rights we essentially deprive ourselves of the same right.

If you don't comprehend how rights work then you have disqualified yourself from this debate.

Yes, when we deprive others of the means to exercise our Gid-given rights, we undermine our means to exercise our own rights; some argue; and I am one of them, that such behavior literally demonstrates a forfeiture of one's means to exercise one's rights.

But the example while absurd, is quite literally what happens every time the Ideological Left finds uncontested power... . Specific recent examples are in the early 20th century Russia, 1930s Germany, 1950s Soviet Union and China... .

Words common to such cultures are 'denier', 'consensus', 'hate', 'majority', 'democratic' and my personal fave, the ever present phrase: "THE PEOPLE".

Marriage is the joining of one human male and one human female... wherein they vow to a life analogous to their joining in sustainable coitus... .

This is really easy stuff... any ideas why you're having such a tough time coming to grips with it?
So everytime a male and female have sex (joined) they are married? Some would be shocked to hear they are now married after one night stands.

[
Homosexuals are not getting married. They're being joined into a legal institution which provides them with the legal provisions and privilege common to such, which is in no way dissimilar to incorporation..

A two men or two women who are legally married are 'getting married' in exactly the same legal sense as my wife and I are married, and just like anyone else is married.

There is no 'gay marriage' - any legal marriage is 'marriage'.

Simple as that.

This is really easy stuff.

Two people who vow to a life together- and get a marriage license are married.

Without the marriage license they are essentially shacking up.

Where_r_ ran away some time ago, and just popped up again.

Same narrative will happen again.

So everytime a male and female have sex (joined) they are married? Some would be shocked to hear they are now married after one night stands.

Isn't it cool how, nearly without exception... where the discussion of 'rights' comes up... the Leftist gloms upon the right, but TOTALLY misses any sense of responsibility being intrinsic to such.

Suffice it to say scamp, the answer to your question:

So everytime a male and female have sex (joined) they are married?

is a decided "NO". (But you're doin' the very BEST ya can... bless your little black heart.)

Now with regard to the 'some' of whom ya spoke... they'd also be shocked to learn that when Sally's Mom; a responsible adult, gave Sally 10 dollars and Sally bought a coke for 1.70 and a Candy Bar for 1.50 that her Mom would expect her fat ass to bring back to her the 6 dollars and 80 cents and not keep it for herself, because to do so is dishonorable, as that money is her mother's property and Sally did not earn that money.

But that's another story about another character crippling misnomer carried by the intellectually less fortunate, OKA: The Ideological Left.

And we should discuss it at another time... and apparently, sooner, rather than later.

Last edited:

BZZZT Wrong!

The error is in forcing acceptance of gay marriage beyond the law and the individuals involved and their loved ones. There is no reason why the baker or photographer who chooses not to be involved must be legally ensnared into gay marriage against their will.

After all these years of gays screaming that everyone stay out of their bedrooms they suddenly want perfect strangers there to apply the vaseline.

Yes, they are, as long as they meet the minimal standards of Marriage... which is that one is a human male and the other a human female and that no more than their couple come with the set.

Otherwise, it's merely a pretense common to a depraved culture in an irredeemable decline into debauchery and perversion, on the precipice of total destruction and it's hardly worth the time or effort to discuss it.

The error is in forcing acceptance of gay marriage beyond the law and the individuals involved and their loved ones. There is no reason why the baker or photographer who chooses not to be involved must be legally ensnared into gay marriage against their will.

After all these years of gays screaming that everyone stay out of their bedrooms they suddenly want perfect strangers there to apply the vaseline.

Well, that's part and parcel of the diseased mind of the Leftist. Such is common to their addled perspective that "Rights are granted by The People". Did ya catch the comment up the thread, about an hour ago, wherein the Communist at issue posed outrage at the notion that I should find myself sufficiently powerful to 'redefine marriage', despite her cult presently being in the process of doing precisely that.

Our own grand parents would have smashed this movement into the ground. Can you imagine your own grand father allowing someone to make something public, then demand that such was their private business?

LOL! Oh lordy... I'd pay big bucks to roll the way back machine out and watch my GrandDad field that one... .

Such is the nature of evil and is never less pronounced than where one finds the lowly fascist.

Yes, they are, as long as they meet the minimal standards of Marriage...t.

Any two persons with a marriage licence who make the commitment to each other are married.

In every sense of the word.

they don't need your approval or agreement.

Forum List

Back