Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

Prove it!! Put up or shut up.
Until all parties can agree on a standard of "morality" y'all gonna be spending a lot of time blue in the face... the word 'futile' comes to mind

How do you agree on a standard of morality with people who find the whole idea of a standard of morality offensive?

aka every pervert and criminal to ever walk the earth.

Well, yes, but in this case, I was talking about leftists, who get ALL in a kerfuffle at the very notion that "morality" isn't defined as "what I want to consider acceptable at the moment, if it doesn't inconvenience me".

Leftists are criminals...in thought and usually in person as well. That's why they object to any ideology that holds criminals accountable..which is what a moral, Christian and law-based ideology does.

Poor little bigot. Everyone who doesn't agree with your narrow bigotry must be a 'criminal'.

Must get cold in that bunker.

They always go after children.
Tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will believe it. There is a ton of scientific evidence ranging from studies of sexual response to children, studies of pedophile behavior, and interviews with pedophiles. They all come up with the same conclusion. There is no laboratory, statistical, nor theoretical basis to link homosexuality, nor heterosexuality with pedophilia. Yet it is a strongly held beliefs that goes back centuries.

They always go after children.
Tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will believe it. There is a ton of scientific evidence ranging from studies of sexual response to children, studies of pedophile behavior, and interviews with pedophiles. They all come up with the same conclusion. There is no laboratory, statistical, nor theoretical basis to link homosexuality, nor heterosexuality with pedophilia. Yet it is a strongly held beliefs that goes back centuries.

Hmmmm like say....
upload_2018-6-9_23-31-41.jpeg

And this is the point where the bullshit of "you're just a homophobe" falls apart...

So I've been bisexual since Jr. High, the moment I started finding boys "not gross" I developed the same kind of "sexual attractions" to women. It didn't develop when I was in elementary school, it came about as the hormones that precede puberty kicked in.

However, I am not so blinded by emotions (because I don't have them) that I cannot see the reality of what has happened and what /is/ happening these days when it comes to LGBT. And as a "first wave" gay rights activist I find myself concerned, and perhaps even a bit "pissed off" that you modern shits have turned /me/ into a liar by proxy. Back then the argument was always "what two grown adults do in their bedroom is none of your business" (totally agreed) and "It has nothing to do with you" (now a fucking lie.)

I don't have emotions so I don't have any problem with saying that I'm /not normal/, that my sexual preferences are /not normal/. On the other hand, ya'll are so wrapped up in trying to be normal that you are using a legal hammer to pound nails into everyone in a wrongly guided attempt to become "normal" - get over it my LGBT friends, we're /not normal/, we're never going to be /normal/ it's not happening. What you folks need to do is be comfortable with who you are and with being "abnormal." Who gives a shit what others think? Why do you have to have everyone say it's "good to be gay"? NO. This is an /adult/ topic and there is zero reason to put this into kids heads, leave them the fuck alone... I don't care if my kids are gay, bi, trans, whatever, but I would hope they were not, because it's not easy, because it's not normal, because they're like 40-fucking% more likely to commit suicide due to their own confusions and shit. WHY would I want that for my kids? Or for anyone elses?

I'm also not so fucking wrapped up in this new age LGBT bullshit to realize that, no shit, some folks are concerned about kids being encouraged from kindergarten to be gay/trans. I think there's something seriously wrong with what's being done with the LGBT "agenda" these days. It's gotten bad enough that I wish I'd not spent my life fighting for gay rights, because you younger benefactors are assholes about it... I suppose I'll spend the next 30 years voting against gay rights shit because I was apparently wrong and all the Christian assholes were right - "they'll fuck up our kids." I laughed at them, now I almost feel like I should apologize >.<

I don't have emotions so I don't have any problem with saying that I'm /not normal/, that my sexual preferences are /not normal/. On the other hand, ya'll are so wrapped up in trying to be normal that you are using a legal hammer to pound nails into everyone in a wrongly guided attempt to become "normal" - get over it my LGBT friends, we're /not normal/, we're never going to be /normal/ it's not happening. What you folks need to do is be comfortable with who you are and with being "abnormal." Who gives a shit what others think? Why do you have to have everyone say it's "good to be gay"? NO. This is an /adult/ topic and there is zero reason to put this into kids heads, leave them the fuck alone... I don't care if my kids are gay, bi, trans, whatever, but I would hope they were not, because it's not easy, because it's not normal, because they're like 40-fucking% more likely to commit suicide due to their own confusions and shit. WHY would I want that for my kids? Or for anyone elses?
Maybe then your name instead of "EverCurious" should've been "EverCautious". America is a great testing ground for advanced lessons on faith because of its freedoms. But freedoms without caution (strong moral foundation) is a dangerous dance with a spitting cobra. God loves the idea of an America because where else would uber-temptation be found in more restrictive societies? There has to be some place on earth where stronger souls still can be tempted as shit to fail.

When an population stops being treated with human respect and human rights this is what happens. Gays deserve to be American and to be able to raise children like anyone else...Your hatred may lead another one of the below...This is what I am fighting against as it is stupid and you need to stop.

5621813048_e28300e2b6_o.jpg

armenian-genocide.jpg

a0909385422_10.jpg

Yup. That's exactly what it looks like when you let the progressives and baby killers seize control.

Thank goodness Trump is president now.

Doesn't it blow your mind when the TARDS, are so dumbed down. What can we expect from morons who really believe Trump's sons killed dinosaurs . lmfao if you didn't think Trump haters were stupid before this should seal the deal LMFAO.

Homos are bigoted against heteros. They refuse to accept the hetero lifestyle and can't accept that hetero is part of the essence of who they are.

#HeteroPride.
What do you mean by accept their lifestyle?
They don't accept the hetero lifestyle. What part don't you understand?

#HeteroPride.
Haven't heard of gays trying stop straights from marrying, adopting kids, or joining the military. Again what do you mean by accept the hetero lifestyle?
I mean homos don't accept the hetero lifestyle. Homos don't breed heteros. As a lifelong hetero, I represent a far greater sample of not only America, but of humanity.

Without heteros, there would be no homos.

#HeteroPride.
You are aware lifestyle goes well beyond having sex and children. There are plenty of hetros who have some of the weirdest sex you can imagine and many who never have children. There are also gays who do have children and families. People are all different particularly when it comes to sex. In addition to heterosexuals and homosexuals there're bisexuals, transsexuals, and asexuals and they have varying degrees of sex drive from strong to none.

It is not the label we put on a person that is important. It is the qualities of the person such as, empathy, creativity, passion, being responsible, kindness, leadership, honesty, integrity, and courage. These are the things that are really important, not who you love or how you have sex.
No one cares what people do in the privacy of their homes.

It's when they start forcing their perversions on the rest of us that problems occur.

The SCOTUS agrees. Argue with them.

My point was made to the OP or any other hypocritical bigot. Apparently the OP does not have a problem with it.

Does the word "bigot" apply to someone who rejects another lifestyle?
No one is forcing you to that lifestyle. If you cannot accept that others embrace that lifestyle with no harm to you and others then yes you would be considered a bigot.

What a load of dishonest, hypocritical twaddle.

Considering that your idea of "accepting that others embrace that lifestyle" involves forcing us to pretend we agree, lest we lose our livelihoods and savings, I'd say you're disingenuous at best in your insistence that there is "no harm to us", and your line about "no one is forcing you to that lifestyle" is the biggest straw man I've seen since Wicker Man.

My point was made to the OP or any other hypocritical bigot. Apparently the OP does not have a problem with it.

No one is forcing you to that lifestyle. If you cannot accept that others embrace that lifestyle with no harm to you and others then yes you would be considered a bigot.

Considering that your idea of "accepting that others embrace that lifestyle" involves forcing us to pretend we agree, lest we lose our livelihoods and savings, I'd say you're disingenuous at best in your insistence that there is "no harm to us", and your line about "no one is forcing you to that lifestyle" is the biggest straw man I've seen since Wicker Man.
A strawman argument is when someone attributes a weak argument or a position to you that you did not make and then shoots it down claiming victory. That is not what happened here. The statement that no one is forcing you into a lifestyle is just a statement of fact.

A strawman argument is when someone attributes a weak argument or a position to you that you did not make and then shoots it down claiming victory. That is not what happened here. The statement that no one is forcing you into a lifestyle is just a statement of fact.

Wrong, Sparkles. When twits like Tuatara gabble on about "no one's forcing to that lifestyle", as though that's actually what people are concerned about, that's absolutely a straw man. I can't think of a single person who's EVER said, "I have a problem with gay people, because I'm afraid they're going to force ME to be gay".

Considering that your idea of "accepting that others embrace that lifestyle" involves forcing us to pretend we agree, lest we lose our livelihoods and savings,
No one wants or expects you to pretend. We just want you to be civil, respectful and obey the law

"Obey the law" . . . which requires you to pretend you approve of homosexual behavior.

I can't decide if you're stupid enough to think we believe you, or stupid enough to believe yourself.

Wrong, Sparkles. When twits like Tuatara gabble on about "no one's forcing to that lifestyle", as though that's actually what people are concerned about, that's absolutely a straw man. I can't think of a single person who's EVER said, "I have a problem with gay people, because I'm afraid they're going to force ME to be gay".
You're the one who has been blathering and bleating about being forced to accept the lifestyle. Nobody is making that up.. You need to study up on logical fallacies

Considering that your idea of "accepting that others embrace that lifestyle" involves forcing us to pretend we agree, lest we lose our livelihoods and savings,
No one wants or expects you to pretend. We just want you to be civil, respectful and obey the law

"Obey the law" . . . which requires you to pretend you approve of homosexual behavior.

I can't decide if you're stupid enough to think we believe you, or stupid enough to believe yourself.
I have decided about you.

Then what's your problem. How has anyone being gay affected you?

What do you mean by accept their lifestyle?

#HeteroPride.
Haven't heard of gays trying stop straights from marrying, adopting kids, or joining the military. Again what do you mean by accept the hetero lifestyle?
I mean homos don't accept the hetero lifestyle. Homos don't breed heteros. As a lifelong hetero, I represent a far greater sample of not only America, but of humanity.

#HeteroPride.
You are aware lifestyle goes well beyond having sex and children. There are plenty of hetros who have some of the weirdest sex you can imagine and many who never have children. There are also gays who do have children and families. People are all different particularly when it comes to sex. In addition to heterosexuals and homosexuals there're bisexuals, transsexuals, and asexuals and they have varying degrees of sex drive from strong to none.

It is not the label we put on a person that is important. It is the qualities of the person such as, empathy, creativity, passion, being responsible, kindness, leadership, honesty, integrity, and courage. These are the things that are really important, not who you love or how you have sex.

It's when they start forcing their perversions on the rest of us that problems occur.

How exactly are gays forcing their perversions on you?

#HeteroPride.

#HeteroPride.

Do you think all Abrahamic religions should defy their God to appease some socio-political movement?

#HeteroPride.

Do you think all Abrahamic religions should defy their God to appease some socio-political movement?
Answer my question and I'll answer yours.

#HeteroPride.

Answer my question and I'll answer yours.
By forcing people to defy their God in their labors.

Now you.

Forum List

Back