Homosexual activist predicted takeover of nation

Pale Rider said:
Oh my, oh my... what am I going to do... MM called me a fag... :lame2:

Get real pinhead.

You're still making absolutely no sense at all. What the fuck you on anyway? THINK for Christ' sake. IF you can.

One can *CHOOSE* to either pack fudge on another man or not, and none of your idiotic "you can't do that's" are going to change that fact.

Damn man, you're pretty slow.

It's really simple if you'd pay attention. I'm heterosexual and I don't have to choose to not engage in homosexual sex, because I have no desire to. I assume that this is the case for most heterosexuals. I'm sure there are exceptions. I'm also not choosing to be heterosexual, I was born that way.
You claim that homosexuals are in fact heterosexuals that have chosen to engage in homosexual sex. You argue that they weren't born that way. Since most heterosexuals would never find themselves in the position of having to choose whether or not to engage in homosexual sex, your argument is lacking any real rationale.

FYI, my arguments are about orientation, not the act itself.

Pale Rider said:
Problem is, you're asking people to tolerate a perversion. Homosexuality and lesbianism are a sexual perversion. Don't you think that's asking a lot? Should a cleptomaniac be allowed to steal something just because he's a clepto, and then ask you to accept that? No. Stealing is wrong. Homosexuality is wrong. People shouldn't HAVE to accept it, and most don't.

Well... kag, yes it can be cured, but here is where I start sounding like a broken record. I don't seem to be able to get through that thick fog in your head. "YOU" can't be cured, because you haven't been strong enough to first admit you're sick. Just like an alcoholic, who lives in denial for years and years. You may come around someday, but I guess not now. Someone has told you you're OK, and since that makes you feel better about your illness, you believe that and nothing else.

The only one with his buried in the dirt here is you kag. You go on as if your sickness is a happy little thing, when in reality, there's a good chance that someday it will kill you. Don't preach ignorance when you are the ignorant one.

There is no acceptance for perversion. Homosexuality is to bizzare and disgusting. Normal people will always be turned off to you and your sickness.

The Bible says that homosexuality is an abomination, and that those who engage in it will pay for that sin "with their own blood". So what do you expect from a Christian? We know what God thinks about homosexuality, so we're not going make like we think it's OK, because it isn't.

Someone has told you that you're not sick, and since you're queer, this conviently makes you feel good about yourself. Problem is, they were lying to you. You're sick and need help.
Tolerance =|= acceptance. Do you understand that? I'm just curious, do you?

No, it can't be "cured" as you like to claim. Your "evidence" is nothing but biased and falsified research with the only intention of trying to make something look bad simply because they (the people who bring this "evidence" about) don't like it.

I don't see myself as being "buried in the dirt." I see you there, but not me. Hey, there's a chance your own sexuality will kill you. Nothing very special about being gay or straight or bisexual in terms of diseases. You can have sex, get chlamidia, and then die (it's a reference, that's all I have to say). The only ignorance I see is your constant griping about homosexuality being this big nasty virus that supposedly has a cure when there is none and no proof for one.

Tolerance. That's what I want: tolerance. Tolerance =|= acceptance. Just because you tolerate something DOESN'T MEAN you have to like it.

I don't believe in the Bible. Many others don't. Can you give me something else to work with that I'm more likely to have some belief in? No offense or anything on that.

No one told me being gay was okay in the beginning, considering I came from a heavily religious background in the Southern portion of the USA. I came to that conclusion on my own. Do people say to me "gay is okay"? Yeah, now they do. My response is "I already felt that way."

I'm in no need of help. I'm perfectly fine and normal ;)

MissileMan said:
It's really simple if you'd pay attention. I'm heterosexual and I don't have to choose to not engage in homosexual sex, because I have no desire to. I assume that this is the case for most heterosexuals. I'm sure there are exceptions. I'm also not choosing to be heterosexual, I was born that way.
You claim that homosexuals are in fact heterosexuals that have chosen to engage in homosexual sex. You argue that they weren't born that way. Since most heterosexuals would never find themselves in the position of having to choose whether or not to engage in homosexual sex, your argument is lacking any real rationale.

FYI, my arguments are about orientation, not the act itself.

I can see where you're "trying" to go with this, but it's not a good argument.

No, neither you nor I need to choose to be straight because we are. So what? Now let's use another example in the same train of thought. Say you've been dealing with the urge to kill someone, and for a long time. So, have you done it? WOULD you do it? Probably not, because you know it's "WRONG". Homosexuals KNOW that what they do is unatural and perverted, but they, now here's that word... ***CHOOSE*** to do it ANYWAY. IT - IS - A - CHOICE, and they make it.

Now your agument has been properly thrown in the trash.

Kagom said:
Tolerance =|= acceptance. Do you understand that? I'm just curious, do you?

No, it can't be "cured" as you like to claim. Your "evidence" is nothing but biased and falsified research with the only intention of trying to make something look bad simply because they (the people who bring this "evidence" about) don't like it.

I don't see myself as being "buried in the dirt." I see you there, but not me. Hey, there's a chance your own sexuality will kill you. Nothing very special about being gay or straight or bisexual in terms of diseases. You can have sex, get chlamidia, and then die (it's a reference, that's all I have to say). The only ignorance I see is your constant griping about homosexuality being this big nasty virus that supposedly has a cure when there is none and no proof for one.

Tolerance. That's what I want: tolerance. Tolerance =|= acceptance. Just because you tolerate something DOESN'T MEAN you have to like it.

I don't believe in the Bible. Many others don't. Can you give me something else to work with that I'm more likely to have some belief in? No offense or anything on that.

No one told me being gay was okay in the beginning, considering I came from a heavily religious background in the Southern portion of the USA. I came to that conclusion on my own. Do people say to me "gay is okay"? Yeah, now they do. My response is "I already felt that way."

I'm in no need of help. I'm perfectly fine and normal ;)

If you "wanted" to be cured of your illness, you could be. But you're so far gone, I'm afraid there's no hope for you. You'll die an unhappy, lonely, middle aged man with AIDS. Maybe at the end it will hit you... "I should have gotten help when I was younger".

And it's obvious you don't believe in God or Christianity. Christianity teaches you that homosexuality is an abomination and a sin, and you'd have to be strong enough to admit you're sick and get help if you believed that.

No, I think the devil has got his hooks buried deep in you. He's made a queer out of you and alienated you from all normal people and society. You are a sexual deviant outcast with no hope of a normal life.

So be it.

Pale Rider said:
I can see where you're "trying" to go with this, but it's not a good argument.

No, neither you nor I need to choose to be straight because we are. So what? Now let's use another example in the same train of thought. Say you been dealing the urge to kill someone, and for a long time. So, have you done it? WOULD you do it? Probably not, because you know it's "WRONG". Homosexuals KNOW that what they do is unatural and perverted, but they, now here's that word... ***CHOOSE*** to do it ANYWAY. IT - IS - A - CHOICE, and they make it.

Now your agument has been properly thrown in the trash.

Why switch to killing instead staying on topic. Why is it not possible that homosexuals don't choose to be homosexual, they just are?

Pale Rider said:
If you "wanted" to be cured of your illness, you could be. But you're so far gone, I'm afraid there's no hope for you. You'll die an unhappy, lonely, middle aged man with AIDS. Maybe at the end it will hit you... "I should have gotten help when I was younger".

And it's obvious you don't believe in God or Christianity. Christianity teaches you that homosexuality is an abomination and a sin, and you'd have to be strong enough to admit your sick and get help if you believed that.

No, I think the devil has got his hooks buried deep in you. He's made a queer out of you and alienated you from all normal people and society. You are a sexual deviant outcast with no hope of a normal life.

So be it.
I sigh with a heavy heart, I honestly do. You just don't even begin to perceive the pure brain deducted style you use with this. There isn't any "cure". We would've FOUND one by now if there HAD been one or at least would be able to control it.

I highly doubt I'll die of AIDs...it doesn't seem to be what's in the playing cards for me. That's for a different discussion. I won't regret being gay, even if I were to die of AIDs.

That's where you're wrong. I believe in God, but just not the same one you believe in. I used to be Christian, I know what it supposedly teaches. I think there's a lot of mistranslation, but that's me.

Thank you for that kind paragraph. I feel just as special as the early Christians in Rome felt :) They were the outcasts because people didn't understand nor wanted to understand them. They mistreated them, shunned them, killed them, hurt them, and a whole bunch of other nasty crap. Gays have been mistreated, shunned, killed, hurt, and a bunch of other nasty crap throughout history, but luckily not like they had in the past in today's world.

"I stare blankly at the wall,
With wonder do I stare.
An image of a man is carved in it at one moment
But lost the next.
I could help but not begin to ponder what it could mean.
Could it be the face of a man loss in a sea of something
Or could it be a man who buried himself within the wall to escape something.
Even to this day I won't know,
But I still won't forget
An image of a man was carved in that wall."

Just a fun poem to end my spiel since you used "so be it"

I have a question? From the figures I've heard, the number of gays in the the US is anywhere between 5 to 10%, probably in the middle of 5 to 10. Now wouldn't you think if your born with a gay gene, there would be MORE people that are gay?????
I personally think it's a choice.

Stephanie said:
I have a question? From the figures I've heard, the number of gays in the the US is anywhere between 5 to 10%, probably in the middle of 5 to 10. Now wouldn't you think if your born with a gay gene, there would be MORE people that are gay?????
I wouldn't say it's a choice even then. I can't give you a good theory as to why we have the numbers except that it's just a little bit of a natural birth control. It's not a solid theory, but it's one that I believe. I think I should go check into that.

Stephanie said:

I don't think it's a gene, but a miswiring during development. A birth defect if you will.

MissileMan said:
Why switch to killing instead staying on topic. Why is it not possible that homosexuals don't choose to be homosexual, they just are?

Because they're parallels MM. Giving in to the urge to kill someone is the same thing as giving in to the urge to commit a homosexual act. Both are wrong, and both are choices.

Why is this simple analogy so hard for you to understand?

Kagom said:
I sigh with a heavy heart, I honestly do. You just don't even begin to perceive the pure brain deducted style you use with this. There isn't any "cure". We would've FOUND one by now if there HAD been one or at least would be able to control it.

You know how easy it could be kag? It's as easy as saying, "homosexuality is sick and wrong, and I'm not going to do it anymore".

The problem with you is, you've wrongly convinced yourself that it's OK to be a pervert. You're kidding yourself everytime you suck another man's johnson, or ram his brown eye. It's WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. And the sooner you stop kidding yourself that it's OK, the sooner you can be on the road to becoming a normal person.

What you believe is wrong. What you do is wrong. Stop living a lie. Do yourself a favor. Get help, before it's to late.

MissileMan said:
I don't think it's a gene, but a miswiring during development. A birth defect if you will.

Well... now that I've picked myself up off the floor, I can say, "I agree".

I've always thought of it more like a fetish than a birth defect. There are some strange fetishes out there. Some people get aroused by popping balloons. Much like the homosexual they can still have regular sex (notice how many have been married and had children) but they are far more urged by their fetish toward the balloon popping experience...

It seems more like a fetish than a defect... (I guess unless you think all fetishes are birth defects...)

Pale Rider said:
You know how easy it could be kag? It's as easy as saying, "homosexuality is sick and wrong, and I'm not going to do it anymore".

The problem with you is, you've wrongly convinced yourself that it's OK to be a pervert. You're kidding yourself everytime you suck another man's johnson, or ram his brown eye. It's WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. And the sooner you stop kidding yourself that it's OK, the sooner you can be on the road to becoming a normal person.

What you believe is wrong. What you do is wrong. Stop living a lie. Do yourself a favor. Get help, before it's to late.
It's not sick and wrong. To you it is, to me it's not, to others it is, and to another set of others it isn't.

I convinced myself it's okay to be me. Nothing more and nothing less.

That's an opinion. You believe that and a few others share your belief. I believe that your beliefs are wrong and that what you do is wrong. I'm fine and dandy. I'm not in need of any help other than where to go to college.

no1tovote4 said:
I've always thought of it more like a fetish than a birth defect. There are some strange fetishes out there. Some people get aroused by popping balloons. Much like the homosexual they can still have regular sex (notice how many have been married and had children) but they are far more urged by their fetish toward the balloon popping experience...

It seems more like a fetish than a defect... (I guess unless you think all fetishes are birth defects...)
You're the second person I've ever seen say it was a fetish.

The thing is, some get married only to have kids, some marry to keep people from knowing, and some get married because they had to (shotgun marriage, etc.). Then there are those who are bisexual and decide they prefer men later in life because women are too annoying/complicated/whatever reasoning. Then there's some adhering to Social Homosexuality, which is a very stupid thing to do.

no1tovote4 said:

But even with fetishes there seems to be an orientation involved. A heterosexual balloon popper wouldn't want to have homosexual sex once aroused.

Pale Rider said:
Well... now that I've picked myself up off the floor, I can say, "I agree".

No need to act surprised, it's exactly what I've maintained all along. I also don't believe that short of a brain transplant that there's a cure for the miswiring.

Kagom said:

The thing is, some get married only to have kids, some marry to keep people from knowing, and some get married because they had to (shotgun marriage, etc.). Then there are those who are bisexual and decide they prefer men later in life because women are too annoying/complicated/whatever reasoning. Then there's some adhering to Social Homosexuality, which is a very stupid thing to do.

I've said it before, the thought leaves me cold. On the other hand, this was the first thing I've read that makes a least a bit of sense. IF I didn't desire just men, well what a happy camper I'd be! :laugh: Comes back to the "Men are from Mars, Women from Venus". It seems the nature of the 'normal' beast. Men ARE difficult for women. They are too 'guarded', uncommunicative, undemonstrative-well most of the time. I hear men find women the opposit. :funnyface I know it's easier and more enjoyable, most of the time, to go out with my 'friends' all women. Too bad I don't find them 'attractive' in other ways!

Kathianne said:
I've said it before, the thought leaves me cold. On the other hand, this was the first thing I've read that makes a least a bit of sense. IF I didn't desire just men, well what a happy camper I'd be! :laugh: Comes back to the "Men are from Mars, Women from Venus". It seems the nature of the 'normal' beast. Men ARE difficult for women. They are too 'guarded', uncommunicative, undemonstrative-well most of the time. I hear men find women the opposit. :funnyface I know it's easier and more enjoyable, most of the time, to go out with my 'friends' all women. Too bad I don't find them 'attractive' in other ways!
Women are the opposite and sometimes it annoys me beyond all belief (like my mom...hehe...God bless her and all). Sometimes (well, most of the time) I can handle it, though. But good call with MM, WV

Kagom said:

I agree with no1tovote4...no different than a fetish for shoes or panties or golden showers...a learned behavoir...and there is a big difference between men and women...the problem comes about when either side tries to change the other...women are way more emotional...men are for a fact biologically stronger therfore God or nature if you prefer designed men to protect women...women were designed to give birth thus guaranteeing the continuation of the species...both qualities guarantee the survival of the species..

So the fact remains homosexuality has no place in society...end of story!

Forum List

Back