Homosexual activist predicted takeover of nation

archangel said:
I agree with no1tovote4...no different than a fetish for shoes or panties or golden showers...a learned behavoir...and there is a big difference between men and women...the problem comes about when either side tries to change the other...women are way more emotional...men are for a fact biologically stronger therfore God or nature if you prefer designed men to protect women...women were designed to give birth thus guaranteeing the continuation of the species...both qualities guarantee the survival of the species..

So the fact remains homosexuality has no place in society...end of story!
Blah! That means nothing. There are women who are stronger and men who are more emotional and they pair off the same.

Nature could intend for homosexuality to be a contraceptive of sorts to at least help with the overpopulation in certain countries.

Kagom said:
Blah! That means nothing. There are women who are stronger and men who are more emotional and they pair off the same.

Nature could intend for homosexuality to be a contraceptive of sorts to at least help with the overpopulation in certain countries.

the biological fact remains...you can pair a 'Bull Dyke lesbian' against a average male and the male will win the fight! I'm sure there are examples of wussie males who got their butts kicked by a larger female...but far and few between! Then again I have never seen evidence of a male giving birth either...so what is your point?

archangel said:
the biological fact remains...you can pair a 'Bull Dike lesbian' against a average male and the male will win the fight! I'm sure there are examples of wussie males who got their butts kicked by a larger female...but far and few between! Then again I have never seen evidence of a male giving birth either...so what is your point?
I don't know what bull dyke lesbians you know, but the ones I know could surely beat the livid hell outta any guy they meet o_O

My point is that they opposites do exist and carry on the stereotypes of the characterstics that belong to the other sex. Male pregnancy won't happen, but they are (for whatever reason, I don't know and don't want to know) trying to research it.

Kagom said:
I don't know what bull dyke lesbians you know, but the ones I know could surely beat the livid hell outta any guy they meet o_O

My point is that they opposites do exist and carry on the stereotypes of the characterstics that belong to the other sex. Male pregnancy won't happen, but they are (for whatever reason, I don't know and don't want to know) trying to research it.

Bull Dykes rule in your world....sorry to hear that son...now I see clearly where it is you are comming from! The day guys give birth is the day the world ends....grow up and take Pales advice...seek help...the sooner the better! :wtf:

archangel said:
Bull Dykes rule in your world....sorry to hear that son...now I see clearly where it is you are comming from! The day guys give birth is the day the world ends....grow up and take Pales advice...seek help...the sooner the better! :wtf:
They do rule. I only see the ones who know all these martial arts, body build, and can break bricks (exaggeration on the last part, but you get the picture).

And I'm not seeking help for being me. By the way, I don't condone male pregnancy :<

Kagom said:
They do rule. I only see the ones who know all these martial arts, body build, and can break bricks (exaggeration on the last part, but you get the picture).

And I'm not seeking help for being me. By the way, I don't condone male pregnancy :<

they rule in your world...how sad...and for the martial arts theory...pure BS son...strength always rules...no matter the training one has...you can pair a martial arts Dyke with a average male street fighter or just the average guy for that matter with no martial arts training and the male will win...not that I am against martial arts as I do have training...but am just being realistic here son...get a grip...and stop with all this hey love me for who I am crap...not flying!...Get help or quit with all this please help me help myself BS!

Kagom said:

Martial arts are a special case. I think Arch is referring to the average woman vs. the average male. My daughter has a probationary black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and I'd like to think she could hold her own against a non-martial arts trained male if she has to. And she is a feminine, heterosexual girl. If those women do well in a fight, it's because of their martial arts training; not because they are lesbians.

I will say that having a tough "masculine" attitude helps with the intimidation factor.

arch: I'm not saying they all take a martial art :p They really are just a force to be reckoned with in general.

I'm not getting help for being me. I'm gay and I don't see anything wrong with it. People have been trying to cure and control homosexuality and have not done a damn thing.

Abbey: I'm aware that they won't win because they're lesbians.

I'm aware that males are biologically stronger than females, but some of the butch bull dyke lesbians I know can match males.

Abbey Normal said:
Martial arts are a special case. I think Arch is referring to the average woman vs. the average male. My daughter has a probationary black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and I'd like to think she could hold her own against a non-martial arts trained male if she has to. And she is a feminine, heterosexual girl. If those women do well in a fight, it's because of their martial arts training; not because they are lesbians.

I will say that having a tough "masculine" attitude helps with the intimidation factor.

abbey....Tae Kwon Do as well as other martial arts training is a sport...not designed for the kill or maiming...just for points...very good for self esteem...but not really a guarantee of self defense...caution and diligence to include awarness of ones surroundings will save a female from harm! I was trained in the military version of martial arts...even with this training a female is very limited against pure biological strength...it is helpful but one should not rely on it...by the way my GD has a brown belt...but is aware of her limitations per se!

Kagom said:
It's not sick and wrong. To you it is, to me it's not, to others it is, and to another set of others it isn't.

I'm sorry you're so full shit kag, but yes, it is wrong, and the only one here convinced it isn't is you. Like I said, quite lying to yourself.

Kagom said:
I convinced myself it's okay to be me. Nothing more and nothing less.

It certainly is OK to be you. It's your perverted sexual desires that need help.

Kagom said:
That's an opinion. You believe that and a few others share your belief. I believe that your beliefs are wrong and that what you do is wrong. I'm fine and dandy. I'm not in need of any help other than where to go to college.

"A FEW OTHERS"??!! Holy shit.... you really are delusional son. If, "a few others", were to be used as a euphemism, it would be to describe the number of people who are lying to themselves as you are. The "majority" of people in the world are "normal", and they all know you and your perverted sexual fascination with other men is sick and wrong.

And by the way, your little analogy of, "it's a birth control thing", just goes a little bit further to illustrate how sick your mind is. That's an absolutely assinine thought. But, coming from someone as screwed up in the head as you are, I guess I'm not to surprized.

Aren't there any faggot message boards where you'd feel more at home. Where you could compare notes on blow job methods, or trade ideas on how to clean shit off your dick?

Pale Rider said:
I'm sorry you're so full shit kag, but yes, it is wrong, and the only one here convinced it isn't is you. Like I said, quite lying to yourself.

It certainly is OK to be you. It's your perverted sexual desires that need help.

"A FEW OTHERS"??!! Holy shit.... you really are delusional son. If, "a few others", were to be used as a euphemism, it would be to describe the number of people who are lying to themselves as you are. The "majority" of people in the world are "normal", and they all know you and your perverted sexual fascination with other men is sick and wrong.

And by the way, your little analogy of, "it's a birth control thing", just goes a little bit further to illustrate how sick your mind is. That's an absolutely assinine thought. But, coming from someone as screwed up in the head as you are, I guess I'm not to surprized.

Aren't there any faggot message boards where you'd feel more at home. Where you could compare notes on blow job methods, or trade ideas on how to clean shit off your dick?
I'm not full of any shit, sir. Nothing about me needs any kind of help except maybe some family counciling between my mom and I.

The majority isn't always right, Pale. The majority sometimes is wrong. It's happened in history and it is the case now, I believe.

I said that it's a theory. I even said it was a whacky theory. I'd like to hear a better theory from you, but I know it won't be a theory and it'll be some further asinine belief that has no validity and has been disapproved by people who work with psychology and the like.

I don't need to be in any gay boards so I can just live happy and have group polarization take place like it does on this board for you and your merry band of fellow conservatives. I'm here because this is supposed to be a board for Americans and I myself AM American. Is that a problem for you, sir? I am allowed to state my opinion and beliefs and back them up in America, so I should be able to here. Would you like to censor what I say and interject that your own style of thinking is superior? Sometimes it feels that way when you talk.

Kagom said:
I'm not full of any shit, sir. Nothing about me needs any kind of help except maybe some family counciling between my mom and I.

The majority isn't always right, Pale. The majority sometimes is wrong. It's happened in history and it is the case now, I believe.

I said that it's a theory. I even said it was a whacky theory. I'd like to hear a better theory from you, but I know it won't be a theory and it'll be some further asinine belief that has no validity and has been disapproved by people who work with psychology and the like.

I don't need to be in any gay boards so I can just live happy and have group polarization take place like it does on this board for you and your merry band of fellow conservatives. I'm here because this is supposed to be a board for Americans and I myself AM American. Is that a problem for you, sir? I am allowed to state my opinion and beliefs and back them up in America, so I should be able to here. Would you like to censor what I say and interject that your own style of thinking is superior? Sometimes it feels that way when you talk.

You are indeed allowed to express your opinions and beliefs. Not for free, though. Along with your right to state them is everyone else's right to question them.

GunnyL said:
You are indeed allowed to express your opinions and beliefs. Not for free, though. Along with your right to state them is everyone else's right to question them.
Touche, touche.

Kagom said:

kag... yes... you are full of shit. That pathetic little line you use over and over about you think you're OK is lame. You KNOW you're a queer. You KNOW it's wrong. You CHOOSE to do it anyway. And the trouble you're having with your mom, I'd venture to say it's because you've CHOOSEN to endulge yourself in these homosexual impulses you have. I'd bet she'd like you to get help also.

Kagom said:

Maybe the majority isn't right all the time, but in the case of homosexuality, they're DEFFINITELY right.

Kagom said:

I'm not talking theories here. I'm simply pointing out that homosexuality is a sick, vile, and disgusting illness affecting a very small portion of men, and that we all should be urging them to get mental help, instead of lying to them and telling them it's OK.

Kagom said:

I made the suggestion for your own good. You wouldn't have to deal with anymore normal people who are disgusted by you and your perverted lifestlyle choice.

I'm not talking theories here. I'm simply pointing out that homosexuality is a sick, vile, and disgusting illness affecting a very small portion of men, and that we all should be urging them to get mental help, instead of lying to them and telling them it's OK

no women?

Pale Rider said:
kag... yes... you are full of shit. That pathetic little line you use over and over about you think you're OK is lame. You KNOW you're a queer. You KNOW it's wrong. You CHOOSE to do it anyway. And the trouble you're having with your mom, I'd venture to say it's because you've CHOOSEN to endulge yourself in these homosexual impulses you have. I'd bet she'd like you to get help also.

Maybe the majority isn't right all the time, but in the case of homosexuality, they're DEFFINITELY right.

I'm not talking theories here. I'm simply pointing out that homosexuality is a sick, vile, and disgusting illness affecting a very small portion of men, and that we all should be urging them to get mental help, instead of lying to them and telling them it's OK.

I made the suggestion for your own good. You wouldn't have to deal with anymore normal people who are disgusted by you and your perverted lifestlyle choice.
I am okay. Being queer is fine and I don't see anything wrong with it. I choose to engage, but I don't choose to have the attraction. If I could, I'd have a heterosexual attraction, don't ya think?

Honestly, my mom's just not understanding of the situation is all. It stems to more than just my being gay, buddy. It has a lot of things going on.

You know, in many other cases, people said the same thing you said, but it was substituted with different races and groups of people. I don't see the majority as being right in this case.

It's not an illness. Hate is an illness as old as time, but we don't discourge people from it. It's not a mental illness, otherwise it'd be cured or controlled like other illnesses, such as Schizophrenia and Dissociative Identity Disorder.

I can deal with normal people. I do everyday: gay and straight.

Kagom said:
I am okay. Being queer is fine and I don't see anything wrong with it. I choose to engage, but I don't choose to have the attraction. If I could, I'd have a heterosexual attraction, don't ya think?

Honestly, my mom's just not understanding of the situation is all. It stems to more than just my being gay, buddy. It has a lot of things going on.

You know, in many other cases, people said the same thing you said, but it was substituted with different races and groups of people. I don't see the majority as being right in this case.

Dishonest correlation. People cannot choose their race.

It's not an illness. Hate is an illness as old as time, but we don't discourge people from it. It's not a mental illness, otherwise it'd be cured or controlled like other illnesses, such as Schizophrenia and Dissociative Identity Disorder.

I can deal with normal people. I do everyday: gay or straight.

We don't discourage hate? GMAFB. Political correctness runs amock in this Nation. People known to belong to or associate with hate groups are ostricized by society. Well, unless you're a Dem Congressman from WV. That argument ain't going to work at all.

And you believe the majority is wrong because it suits your lifestyle/agenda to do so. The majority is quite correct.

Again, you CHOOSE to live outside the conforms of society every bit as much as any hatemonger. Suck it and accept the consequences for your decision to do so.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
GunnyL said:
We don't discourage hate? GMAFB. Political correctness runs amock in this Nation. People known to belong to or associate with hate groups are ostricized by society. Well, unless you're a Dem Congressman from WV. That argument ain't going to work at all.

And you believe the majority is wrong because it suits your lifestyle/agenda to do so. The majority is quite correct.

Again, you CHOOSE to live outside the conforms of society every bit as much as any hatemonger. Suck it and accept the consequences for your decision to do so.
Am I going after you with that comment? I'm saying hate in general has been around since the dawn of time. It was a broad thing and could be applied to anybody.

How is it a dishonest correlation? It is true. People have said to hate a race or group of people simply for that reason and that reason alone. Same with homosexuals and others.

I believe the majority is wrong simply because they are. Has nothing to do with my lifestyle or any agenda I may have (I do not have an agenda, thank you very much).

As I said before, I choose to engage, but I don't choose the attraction. I'm not going to deny what I feel simply because people don't want me to or because it isn't what is considered normal.

Kagom said:
Am I going after you with that comment? I'm saying hate in general has been around since the dawn of time. It was a broad thing and could be applied to anybody.

I didn't say you were "going after me." I merely responded to the statement.

How is it a dishonest correlation? It is true. People have said to hate a race or group of people simply for that reason and that reason alone. Same with homosexuals and others.

Because you are generalizing where being specific is warranted. The reason each group was hated IS relevant.

You also are slinging the term "hate" rather loosely. Discrimination does not necessarily require going to the extreme of hatred.

I believe the majority is wrong simply because they are. Has nothing to do with my lifestyle or any agenda I may have (I do not have an agenda, thank you very much).

Logic does not support your belief. The majority, in this case, is NOT wrong just because you say so.

As I said before, I choose to engage, but I don't choose the attraction. I'm not going to deny what I feel simply because people don't want me to or because it isn't what is considered normal.

I didn't say anything about you denying yourself anything you desire. I said accept the consequences of your actions.

Kagom said:
I am okay. Being queer is fine and I don't see anything wrong with it.

What? Are you just copying and pasting that same lame comment each time? This is part of your problem. You deny your illness. You've lied to yourself for so long, that you have some kind of outlandish idea that if you tell me that enough times, I'll believe the lie. Well boy, it ain't going to happen. Not in this life time.

Kagom said:
I choose to engage, but I don't choose to have the attraction. If I could, I'd have a heterosexual attraction, don't ya think?

You know what? I've had the urge to rob a bank a few times too. But did I do it? No. Why? Because I knew it was wrong, and there'd be concequences. You know engaging in homosexual acts is unnatural, perverted and wrong, but rather than seeking out help, you give in. You're weak.

Kagom said:

You're mom is normal, and her attitude towards you and your filthy sex escapades is understandable. And I'm not your buddy.

Kagom said:

That's part of your problem. The sooner you realize you're wrong, the sooner you'll be able to get on with a normal life.

Kagom said:

It most certainly is an illness. A twisted and perverted illness. The law of nature pairs a male with a female. You are a freak of nature. Something went wrong inside your brain. You've mistaken boys with girls for sex. Nothing you can say can dispute that fact. It's as abnormal as having a third foot growing out of your forehead, and I bet if you had that, you'd get help. But even though you know you're sick, you choose to remain ill.

Kagom said:
I can deal with normal people. I do everyday: gay and straight.

No you can't. You can't deal with the fact that you can't make me believe your lie. It's eating you up.

Forum List

Back