Homosexual activist predicted takeover of nation

MissileMan said:
I'm intrigued by those who are so adamant that homosexuality is a choice. I personally could never be horny enough to ever consider engaging in homosexual sex. I was born straight and the thought of homosexual sex repulses me. Those who believe it a choice must believe that they themselves could be persuaded into it. I can only assume that their conviction must come from either a soul searching where they could envision themselves taking one for the other team, or perhaps they've already done so.

Well then again you are saying that humans have no more control over their actions than apes, nor the intelligence to reason or make decisions. Wouldn't that also apply to every other decision in life, relegated to simple impulses.
BTW your attempt to once again shame those that do believe homosexuality is a choice by implying they are just uptight and hiding latent homosexual feelings is rather transparent.

MissileMan said:
I'm intrigued by those who are so adamant that homosexuality is a choice. I personally could never be horny enough to ever consider engaging in homosexual sex. I was born straight and the thought of homosexual sex repulses me. Those who believe it a choice must believe that they themselves could be persuaded into it. I can only assume that their conviction must come from either a soul searching where they could envision themselves taking one for the other team, or perhaps they've already done so.

by choice they mean the choose to give into the sexual urges / perversion you do not have....their argument not mine....in my world if you like balls on your chin or choking down chlorine mucus (my wife's wonderful words) have at it....

Bonnie said:
Well then again you are saying that humans have no more control over their actions than apes, nor the intelligence to reason or make decisions. Wouldn't that also apply to every other decision in life, relegated to simple impulses.
BTW your attempt to once again shame those that do believe homosexuality is a choice by implying they are just uptight and hiding latent homosexual feelings is rather transparent.

No, I'm saying that only someone who has considered the question firsthand and believes themselves capable of engaging in homosexual sex can so adamantly argue that homosexuality is a choice. If you can come up with an explanation that makes more sense than that, I'd love to hear it.

Bonnie said:

If homosexuality is nothing more than an uncontrollable libido, can there be any such thing as homosexual feelings, latent or otherwise?

Kagom said:
We've discussed this many times. I say it's natural to me and others (whom of all are not always gay). You can believe what you want, I've defended myself and I've backed myself with Psychological sites and other sources that I tried to keep as non-biased as humanly possible.

One truth holds true at the end of the day kag, and that is that homosexuality is an abnormal behevior. Perverted and vile in the eyes of normal people. So you can talk until your blue in the face, but you will NEVER convince people that there is ANYTHING "normal" about being queer. Sorry.

Kagom said:
You can't change a person's sexuality. It's not psychologically possible nor is it physically possible. You can delude them into going back into the closet because it seems to be "the right thing to do" or they find out they're bisexual and try to avoid men/women (depending) to feel like they're okay and normal. If it was something to be cured, it would've been. If it could've been controlled, it would've been.

Well... here... you're falling flat on your face. Because yes it can be cured. There are many, many examples and websites, of which I have posted some, that have facts and evidence to back that up. YOU just choose to ignore it. You choose this no doubt, because you are not a strong enough person to admit you're sick. You're weak. That's the first step anyone with a mental illness needs to take. You choose to live in denial that you are ill.

Kagom said:
I want people to determine for themselves that being gay's okay. I can only try and persuade and if it doesn't work, boo hoo.

There ya go... right there. You and the writer of the posted article have the same agenda. Try and recruit new butt buddies.

Kagom said:
You can like it or leave it. No one is forcing you to accepting homosexuality, more in lines of at least making you tolerate it more.

Yes, you are forcing me. Don't tell me you're not. You queer's are ever more arrogant in pushing your agenda, and you're not afraid to flaunt it. You're flaunting yourself and your queerness here, trying to make people think you're just a lovely little daisy, when in reality, you're a sick pervert that endulges himself in his sick impulses, instead of having the common sense to admit to himself, THIS IS WRONG, I SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS.

Kagom said:
Tolerating is not the same as having to be okay or liking something. Remember that.

Tolerance? You're going to lecture me about TOLERANCE??!! I don't think I've EVER seen a more INTOLERANT crowd than you homo's. You get so damn fired up at the first HINT of someone that doesn't condone your sick behavior. Take a look at yourself there skippy. Do some soul searching. Ask yourself "why DON'T I see a doctor, because I know I'm sick"? And don't lie to yourself, because they only one your cheating is yourself.

Remember that.

liberalogic said:
That article is the biggest piece of bullshit I've ever seen. If you REALLY think that's the "homosexual agenda," then you are just ignorant.

Seems like the homos do have clout. The rump ranger movie is only one of several that have homosexual themes this year. TransAmerica, Capote, are two more... Even NPR made a point that there is an agenda, or mission if you will, to see that homosexual themes are brought out of the closet. Also, we should get used to it since their are more planned..

NPR also made the point, a few years ago, that Mens Health and Fitness mag no longer shows hairy chested men on its cover.. I dont know about you guys, but I do have enough hair on my chest to be considered scientificaly interesting.. I don't personally know of one MAN who dosn't have some hair on his chest, even know a few women who do...(NO, I never dated them either!!) Yet, the "boyzzzzz" in charge of MH&F are being coached as to what is hot, and what is not.. The coaches are not women... You do the math.

The point is,, Will and Grace, Nathan Lane (who is a funny entertainer, ha ha and the other way too), are other icons who are being hoisted into the spot light for a reason.

MissileMan said:

You are looking at the positions too narrowly. There aren't two choice. There are three. (Four if you want to do the Bi thing)

You can choose homosexuality
You can choose hetrosexuality

Or last:

You can choose nothing. and then by default you will be straight because that is what is natural.

Pale Rider said:
One truth holds true at the end of the day kag, and that is that homosexuality is an abnormal behevior. Perverted and vile in the eyes of normal people. So you can talk until your blue in the face, but you will NEVER convince people that there is ANYTHING "normal" about being queer. Sorry.

Well... here... you're falling flat on your face. Because yes it can be cured. There are many, many examples and websites, of which I have posted some, that have facts and evidence to back that up. YOU just choose to ignore it. You choose this no doubt, because you are not a strong enough person to admit you're sick. You're weak. That's the first step anyone with a mental illness needs to take. You choose to live in denial that you are ill.

There ya go... right there. You and the writer of the posted article have the same agenda. Try and recruit new butt buddies.

Yes, you are forcing me. Don't tell me you're not. You queer's are ever more arrogant in pushing your agenda, and you're not afraid to flaunt it. You're flaunting yourself and your queerness here, trying to make people think you're just a lovely little daisy, when in reality, you're a sick pervert that endulges himself in his sick impulses, instead of having the common sense to admit to himself, THIS IS WRONG, I SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS.

Tolerance? You're going to lecture me about TOLERANCE??!! I don't think I've EVER seen a more INTOLERANT crowd than you homo's. You get so damn fired up at the first HINT of someone that doesn't condone your sick behavior. Take a look at yourself there skippy. Do some soul searching. Ask yourself "why DON'T I see a doctor, because I know I'm sick"? And don't lie to yourself, because they only one your cheating is yourself.

Remember that.
And that's fine with me if "normal" people choose to believe that despite anything I say. People aren't meant to agree on everything. So long as I know there's someone out there who I know I can talk to and we can agree that it should at least be tolerated, that's fine.

No, it can't be cured. Your sites (NARTH and the like) are biased sites with fake research that's been done. You seem to be the one who wants to ignore facts.

Recruiting...? Don't make me laugh. Just by trying to at least persuade someone to accept my sexuality isn't the same as "recruiting". In fact, the whole recruiting spiel is overdone and very much a bottle filled to the brim with ignorance.

I'm not forcing you. Society isn't forcing you. We can't FORCE you to do anything that is against your own will. People seem to forget this. We're not putting the sword to your neck in a metaphorical sense of the term and we're not saying "ACCEPT ME OR DIE!" We're trying to show who we are and maybe gain acceptance along the way.

Homosexuality in general isn't intolerant. People within it are. Just like with Christianity and other religions/beliefs as well as the races. Is Christianity as a whole intolerant? No, not from what I've read from the Bible. But are people within it intolerant? Oh my dear, yes, yes there are. You know why they get fired up? Because they're sick of the rejection and they're sick of the mistreatment they've been accustomed to.

Question: Why do you keep trying to bring everything back around to me as a "sickness" and that "I know I'm sick and need help" when I've disagreed and defended myself? I don't believe it's a sickness like I don't believe heterosexuality or bisexuality is a sickness. I know I'm normal and I don't need any kind of therapy or "help" (to give it such a broad, open-ended term).

MissileMan said:
No, I'm saying that only someone who has considered the question firsthand and believes themselves capable of engaging in homosexual sex can so adamantly argue that homosexuality is a choice. If you can come up with an explanation that makes more sense than that, I'd love to hear it.

People consider many questions and topics firsthand but that doesn't mean they do so by placing themselves in those situations. Maybe people who ponder homosexuality for the sake of conversation or forming an opinion on the subject are simply applying logic. Teens experiment in highschool and college out of curiosity, but curiousity doens't make them homosexual or bi-sexual. Maybe it's the hip thing at the moment then some get caught up in someting they don't know how to get out of. People take drugs to be cool or to escape pain, they get addicted after a while and it becomes who they are. Drug addicts are not born that way they become that way, sex addicts are not born that way, they make decisions. Alcoholics may have some inclinations due to genetics but that still has not been proven conclusively, and again they still make a conscious decision to drink that first drink. Many people are born in poverty and some actually turn out be very sucessful, because of the choices they made. Are people born killers? No, they are except in very rare cases created through endless physcial and emotional abuse, but they still can seek help and not give in to the decision to commit murder.

I have known some gay women who became gay because they were married, had kids and something happened in the marriage that turned them off to men, they no longer felt they could trust men, and turned to women for comfort.

Until science comes up with irrefutable proof of a gay gene then the only conclusion I can come up with is that it is a choice. Do I think many people can get addicted to abhorent behavior without being predisposed genetically..Yes I do, if a man is naturally disgusted by homosexuality but makes the decision to give
into the urge out of curiosity or a sense of rebellion with their parents or society they can become addicted.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Bonnie said:
People consider many questions and topics firsthand but that doesn't mean they do so by placing themselves in those situations. Maybe people who ponder homosexuality for the sake of conversation or forming an opinion on the subject are simply applying logic. Teens experiment in highschool and college out of curiosity, but curiousity doens't make them homosexual or bi-sexual. Maybe it's the hip thing at the moment then some get caught up in someting they don't know how to get out of. People take drugs to be cool or to escape pain, they get addicted after a while and it becomes who they are. Drug addicts are not born that way they become that way, sex addicts are not born that way, they make decisions. Alcoholics may have some inclinations due to genetics but that still has not been proven conclusively, and again they still make a conscious decision to drink that first drink. Many people are born in poverty and some actually turn out be very sucessful, because of the choices they made. Are people born killers? No, they are except in very rare cases created through endless physcial and emotional abuse, but they still can seek help and not give in to the decision to commit murder.

I have known some gay women who became gay because they were married, had kids and something happened in the marriage that turned them off to men, they no longer felt they could trust men, and turned to women for comfort.

Until science comes up with irrefutable proof of a gay gene then the only conclusion I can come up with is that it is a choice. Do I think many people can get addicted to abhorent behavior without being predisposed genetically..Yes I do, if a man is naturally disgusted by homosexuality but makes the decision to give
into the urge out of curiosity or a sense of rebellion with their parents or society they can become addicted.

I understand what you are saying, but you missed my point. I'm not talking about someone who merely ponders the notion, but ponders the notion and then says to themselves, "yeah, I could see myself doing that". If you or any of the others who argue with certainty that homosexuality is a choice actually reach the conclusion that you could see yourself having sex with someone of the same gender, then I'll accept your argument that it's choice. I'll wager that there aren't very many heterosexuals who fit this category though.

MissileMan said:
I understand what you are saying, but you missed my point. I'm not talking about someone who merely ponders the notion, but ponders the notion and then says to themselves, "yeah, I could see myself doing that". If you or any of the others who argue with certainty that homosexuality is a choice actually reach the conclusion that you could see yourself having sex with someone of the same gender, then I'll accept your argument that it's choice. I'll wager that there aren't very many heterosexuals who fit this category though.

That's just about the dumbest thing I've heard said on this subject to date. What you're saying is, "unless you think you could suck another man's
dick, I'm not going to listen to you",
and that's just assinine.

A person is making a "choice", when they "choose" NOT TO. Or is that something your tiny brain can't figure out?

Pale Rider said:
That's just about the dumbest thing I've heard said on this subject to date. What you're saying is, "unless you think you could suck another man's
dick, I'm not going to listen to you",
and that's just assinine.

A person is making a "choice", when the "choose" NOT TO. Or is that something your tiny brain can't figure out?

What can I say? You must be one of the people who believes themselves capable of choosing to take one in the ass. I for one am not. Then again, this probably explains your fascination with the subject. Are the urges so strong that you have to choose not to everyday? Maybe you aren't really straight. :dunno:

And I didn't say that I won't listen to you. I said that if you don't believe YOU could make that choice, then you've got no business applying the choice label. It's called hypocrisy.

MissileMan said:

Truly anyone is capable of anything in my opinion, what stops most people is religion which gives them the clarity of mind and the foundation for knowing what is right and what is wrong in one's own heart. Parental upbringing and culture also play a large role in this. More than likely since you are naturally repulsed with seeing yourself in any kind of homosexual situation that tells me that you have some basic sense of right and wrong whether it be from parents or something else. Ill go on the record as saying if not for my religion, or my family upbringing I could very possibly fall into trouble be it any kind of addiction including deviant sexual activity that seems absolutely repulsive to me NOW. That doesn't mean I advocate violence towards others who do, just that I know deep inside that is not the way we as people are meant to be. Nor do I think those who engage that kind of lifestyle are evil (except of course the radical leaders of that movement who have an agenda to convert the world to their kind of thinking) but the average every day gay person is just mixed up.

Bonnie said:

I want to say that those lesbians you know may have been homosexual, but married and had children because it's what society says to do. It was more common for that in the 40's and 50's, etc.

But they could also be giving into Social Homosexuality (which I believe isn't right). If you really want to know my Natural Homosexuality and Social Homosexuality beliefs, try askin' about it some time.

Either way, I believe it is largely a natural thing with exception of the few who chose to be gay.

Kagom said:
I want to say that those lesbians you know may have been homosexual, but married and had children because it's what society says to do. It was more common for that in the 40's and 50's, etc.

But they could also be giving into Social Homosexuality (which I believe isn't right). If you really want to know my Natural Homosexuality and Social Homosexuality beliefs, try askin' about it some time.

Either way, I believe it is largely a natural thing with exception of the few who chose to be gay.

According to them they were very heterosexual when they married. Im not in their heads so I can only say what they revealed outwardly to me, I don't believe they had any reason to be other than truthful. BTW they all were only in their thirties, so they were not from the so called repressive 50's generation.
Anyway that is your opinion of which you are entitled to :beer:

Bonnie said:
More than likely since you are naturally repulsed with seeing yourself in any kind of homosexual situation that tells me that you have some basic sense of right and wrong whether it be from parents or something else.
I'm repulsed by the notion because I'm heterosexual, not because I think it's wrong. I don't think morality has anything to do with orientation. Morality can be used as an argument against promiscuity however.

Bonnie said:
According to them they were very heterosexual when they married. Im not in their heads so I can only say what they revealed outwardly to me, I don't believe they had any reason to be other than truthful. BTW they all were only in their thirties, so they were not from the so called repressive 50's generation.
Anyway that is your opinion of which you are entitled to :beer:
Not saying they were from the 50's generation or anything like that ^.^ Just using examples.

MissileMan said:
What can I say? You must be one of the people who believes themselves capable of choosing to take one in the ass. I for one am not. Then again, this probably explains your fascination with the subject. Are the urges so strong that you have to choose not to everyday? Maybe you aren't really straight. :dunno:

Oh my, oh my... what am I going to do... MM called me a fag... :lame2:

Get real pinhead.

MissileMan said:
And I didn't say that I won't listen to you. I said that if you don't believe YOU could make that choice, then you've got no business applying the choice label. It's called hypocrisy.

You're still making absolutely no sense at all. What the fuck you on anyway? THINK for Christ' sake. IF you can.

One can *CHOOSE* to either pack fudge on another man or not, and none of your idiotic "you can't do that's" are going to change that fact.

Damn man, you're pretty slow.

Kagom said:
And that's fine with me if "normal" people choose to believe that despite anything I say. People aren't meant to agree on everything. So long as I know there's someone out there who I know I can talk to and we can agree that it should at least be tolerated, that's fine.

Problem is, you're asking people to tolerate a perversion. Homosexuality and lesbianism are a sexual perversion. Don't you think that's asking a lot? Should a cleptomaniac be allowed to steal something just because he's a clepto, and then ask you to accept that? No. Stealing is wrong. Homosexuality is wrong. People shouldn't HAVE to accept it, and most don't.

Kagom said:
No, it can't be cured. Your sites (NARTH and the like) are biased sites with fake research that's been done. You seem to be the one who wants to ignore facts.

Well... kag, yes it can be cured, but here is where I start sounding like a broken record. I don't seem to be able to get through that thick fog in your head. "YOU" can't be cured, because you haven't been strong enough to first admit you're sick. Just like an alcoholic, who lives in denial for years and years. You may come around someday, but I guess not now. Someone has told you you're OK, and since that makes you feel better about your illness, you believe that and nothing else.

Kagom said:
Recruiting...? Don't make me laugh. Just by trying to at least persuade someone to accept my sexuality isn't the same as "recruiting". In fact, the whole recruiting spiel is overdone and very much a bottle filled to the brim with ignorance.

The only one with his buried in the dirt here is you kag. You go on as if your sickness is a happy little thing, when in reality, there's a good chance that someday it will kill you. Don't preach ignorance when you are the ignorant one.

Kagom said:
I'm not forcing you. Society isn't forcing you. We can't FORCE you to do anything that is against your own will. People seem to forget this. We're not putting the sword to your neck in a metaphorical sense of the term and we're not saying "ACCEPT ME OR DIE!" We're trying to show who we are and maybe gain acceptance along the way.

There is no acceptance for perversion. Homosexuality is to bizzare and disgusting. Normal people will always be turned off to you and your sickness.

Kagom said:
Homosexuality in general isn't intolerant. People within it are. Just like with Christianity and other religions/beliefs as well as the races. Is Christianity as a whole intolerant? No, not from what I've read from the Bible. But are people within it intolerant? Oh my dear, yes, yes there are. You know why they get fired up? Because they're sick of the rejection and they're sick of the mistreatment they've been accustomed to.

The Bible says that homosexuality is an abomination, and that those who engage in it will pay for that sin "with their own blood". So what do you expect from a Christian? We know what God thinks about homosexuality, so we're not going make like we think it's OK, because it isn't.

Kagom said:
Question: Why do you keep trying to bring everything back around to me as a "sickness" and that "I know I'm sick and need help" when I've disagreed and defended myself? I don't believe it's a sickness like I don't believe heterosexuality or bisexuality is a sickness. I know I'm normal and I don't need any kind of therapy or "help" (to give it such a broad, open-ended term).

Someone has told you that you're not sick, and since you're queer, this conviently makes you feel good about yourself. Problem is, they were lying to you. You're sick and need help.

Forum List

Back