Homophobic pastors organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Discussing the details would only reveal which specific speech you feel in worth jail time, something not really of concern for me or anyone who actually believes in Human Rights.
I dont [sic] really understand why you would think I was against free speech. But there isnt [sic] a society in the world,now or ever, that has free speech without any limitations. Free speech has responsibilities.
So rather than talk in the abstract why dont [sic] you give me some examples from your vast knowledge and I will comment on them ?

I could surely find a lot more examples, if I wanted to spend more time, of you explicitly supporting the idea of people being put in jail for expressing opinions that you find disagreeable.

Yes I am free to say what ever I want
Oh? You can cry "fire" in a crowded theater? You can make verbal threats to someone?
Absolutely.. if there is a fire should I be quiet lol wtf
And yes I can
And if there isn't a fire? (you do realize the "crying fire in a crowded theater" example is a direct reference to a SCOTUS case about free speech, right? Schenck v. United States - Wikipedia
Fire is not faggot. I think you should be able to shout faggot in a crowed theatre without sanction.
Some people need to follow the conversation to understand what it's about before making fools of themselves. Just sayin', Chubby.
Fat lady, it's called freedom of speech. I didn't say. they might not be making fools of themselves

Discussing the details would only reveal which specific speech you feel in worth jail time, something not really of concern for me or anyone who actually believes in Human Rights.
I dont [sic] really understand why you would think I was against free speech. But there isnt [sic] a society in the world,now or ever, that has free speech without any limitations. Free speech has responsibilities.
So rather than talk in the abstract why dont [sic] you give me some examples from your vast knowledge and I will comment on them ?

I could surely find a lot more examples, if I wanted to spend more time, of you explicitly supporting the idea of people being put in jail for expressing opinions that you find disagreeable.
Holocaust denial is not an opinion. Its just a lie perpetuated by nazis. Or do you deny the holocaust bob ?

Holocaust denial is not an opinion. Its just a lie perpetuated by nazis. Or do you deny the holocaust bob ?
Are you a democrat? For unions? That’s a nazi

Thank you bob.

Now Tommy, what was that supposed to add to the debate? You know that one were we both agreed that you supported this?

Now, is where, like I said repeatedly, you now defend your position on this, making the case AGAINST free speech.

Thank you bob.

Now Tommy, what was that supposed to add to the debate? You know that one were we both agreed that you supported this?

Now, is where, like I said repeatedly, you now defend your position on this, making the case AGAINST free speech.
You stated that people were being jailed for having opposing views. There is still no evidence for this. This slaghad her knuckles rapped for promoting hatred against Jews. Where is the problem with that ? Oh wait.............

And right there, there you have it.

You associate supporting the right to say something, with supporting it.

The idea that someone you don't like, saying something you disagree with, should has the right to free speech,

is alien to you.

You are against Human Rights, and so is the UK.

Good job.

The idea that someone you don't like, saying something you disagree with, should has the right to free speech,

is alien to you.

Good job.
When did holocaust denial become acceptable ?

Thank you bob.

You stated that people were being jailed for having opposing views. There is still no evidence for this. This slaghad her knuckles rapped for promoting hatred against Jews. Where is the problem with that ? Oh wait.............

You supported her going to jail for her speech. Like we agreed that you do. You asked for specifics now you have them.

So, now defend the idea that this person needs to be arrested and sent to prison.

Homophobic pastors are organising Make America Straight Again to coincide with Pride Month

Ultra conservative pastors in Orlando are organising a “Make America Straight Again” in the middle of Pride Month and just two days after the third anniversary of the mass shooting which say 49 people killed at the Pulse nightclub.

The conference is taking place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.

In a video filled with homophobic statements made by a number of pastors, the conference was announced and Rev. Patrick Boyle, from Revival Baptist Church said the event will “expose the reprobates” and “against the sodomites and the filth that they’ve been spreading in.”

You know I understand that they are entitled to their sick and hate filled views. And their perverted lifestyle. But decent folk really shouldnt have to put up with this shit. Dont rub our noses in it you homophobic wankers.
/—-/ Homophobic? You mean normal people.

is alien to you.

Good job.

Acceptable? We were not talking about accepting ideas and speech, but whether people should be jailed for it.

You want to see people jailed. That is not Free Speech.

Yes, it is an opinion. There are people in the world who sincerely doubt whether the Holocaust happened, as recorded in widely-accepted historical accounts. There are people who sincerely believe that it was all a great hoax.

They have every right to hold these beliefs, and to express them. Those us who think they are wrong have every right to say so as well. What we do not have a right to do is to censor opinions with which we disagree, or to punish those who express them for so doing. Other than life itself, there really is no more fundamental, essential right, than the right to one's own beliefs, and the reasonable expression thereof.

It is a very, very dangerous thing, to allow government the power to dictate what beliefs are acceptable, and to criminalize the expression of beliefs that it deems unacceptable. You're OK with it, when the beliefs being suppressed are those that you find disagreeable, but there are beliefs that you have expressed than many of us find disagreeable; and if you were to allow the government the power to suppress beliefs that you do not like, when the pendulum swings the other way, you could very easily find yourself being the one censored and punished for your beliefs.

Freedom of speech, freedom of thought,are not about protecting beliefs that everyone finds acceptable. Such beliefs do not need to be protected, because there is no threat to them or to those who express them. It is the beliefs that might be targeted by tyrannical filth such as yourself that need to be protected. And ironically, it is also the beliefs held by tyrannical filth such as yourself, that also need to be protected.

Last edited:

She could have been jailed, but wasn't, and in that thread, you explicitly stated the wish on your part that she had been jailed; for no other “crime” than expressing beliefs that you find disagreeable. This is exactly what you've been denying, in this thread, but your posting history puts the lie to that denial. You have, repeatedly, expressed support for violating the freedom to hold and express opinions and beliefs that you do not like, to the point of supporting criminal prosecution and imprisonment for such expressions. You can deny it all you want now, but your past posting prove it.

She could have been jailed, but wasn't, and in that thread, you explicitly stated the wish on your part that she had been jailed; for no other “crime” than expressing beliefs that you find disagreeable. This is exactly what you've been denying, in this thread, but your posting history puts the lie to that denial. You have, repeatedly, expressed support for violating the freedom to hold and express opinions and beliefs that you do not like, to the point of supporting criminal prosecution and imprisonment for such expressions. You can deny it all you want now, but your past posting prove it.

Actually, he admitted it in this thread too.

And then got squirrelly when I pointed it out.

In any free civilization, it has always been acceptable. The only alternative is to allow society the power to determine which opinions and beliefs may be held and expressed, and to censor or punish those deemed unacceptable. This is absolutely not acceptable in a civilized society. Not ever.

That is is allowed in Europe is proof that your whole continent has still not advance beyond being the backward savage s•••hole that it was more than two centuries ago, when we Americans declared our independence from it.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis issues Pulse proclamation, forgets to mention LGBTQ community

I’m surprised Republicans in Florida haven’t blamed the Pulse shooting on gay victims.

It was a Muslim

Oh snap
Muslims have a long way to go to catch up. Don’t you agree?

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o
View attachment 265431

Muslims make up about 1.5% of the population, yet account for 24% of. Faggots make up about the same, around 2%, and commit far more than their 'share' of kiddie rapes and also murder many people via infectious diseases.

Right wing extremists only exist because of a big FBI payroll keeping their little cells alive via 'confidential informant' salaries. The graph is ludicrous; violence and murders by left wing blacks and latinos committing hate crimes make up more than 74%; the ADL is just spreading bullshit as usual.

Despite your support for it holocaust denial is not an honestly held opinion.It is an evil lie perpetuated by anti semites. We have seen where that leads to. Have you any evidence other than nazis ?

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis issues Pulse proclamation, forgets to mention LGBTQ community

I’m surprised Republicans in Florida haven’t blamed the Pulse shooting on gay victims.

It was a Muslim

Oh snap
Muslims have a long way to go to catch up. Don’t you agree?

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o
View attachment 265431

Muslims make up about 1.5% of the population, yet account for 24% of. Faggots make up about the same, around 2%, and commit far more than their 'share' of kiddie rapes and also murder many people via infectious diseases.

Right wing extremists only exist because of a big FBI payroll keeping their little cells alive via 'confidential informant' salaries. The graph is ludicrous; violence and murders by left wing blacks and latinos committing hate crimes make up more than 74%; the ADL is just spreading bullshit as usual.

pic ---you post makes little sense----you want tto expand on your POINT?

In any free civilization, it has always been acceptable. The only alternative is to allow society the power to determine which opinions and beliefs may be held and expressed, and to censor or punish those deemed unacceptable. This is absolutely not acceptable in a civilized society. Not ever.

That is is allowed in Europe is proof that your whole continent has still not advance beyond being the backward savage s•••hole that it was more than two centuries ago, when we Americans declared our independence from it.
From the country of jim crow and Gitmo.

From the country of jim crow and Gitmo.

Jim Crow is old history and-----GITMO
is a good idea

Forum List

Back