Homophobia, has been preprogramed bilogically by nature.

Gays terrorize the society with their abnormal lifstyle. Gays are in fact societal terrorist.!:razz:
How many people have been killed by young gay men?

How many people have been killed by young black men?

Who's terrorizing who?

no words to the initiator of this forum. i have to admit it is original, but, come on, did you really finished high school????

sorry, but AGAIN, don't you have something that is worth killing time than posting those stupid arguments?

no words to the initiator of this forum. i have to admit it is original, but, come on, did you really finished high school????

Yes I did finish high school. This thread about Homophobia is going to be part of my Phd thesis. What about you, are you one of those homo supporters?, or are you a homo that
is upset by the thread.?

Sometimes an ad hominem attack is the best response: 52, you're an idiot!
[even you must realize many of the readers of you stupidty have completed HS, and in doing so passed a general survey course in Biology. It's too bad you lacked the capacity to do so, but keep on trucking. Given enough keyboards and enough time even an idiot like you may someday post something not insane].

You people that love and support Sodomy are the Idiots. This is why there is now a global campaign to exterminate Homosexuality from the Earth. The United States and Europe are the only places on Earth that want to accept this unnatural way of life.

The majority of the Earths peoples do not want it, nor do they accept Homosexuality.!!
And do accept that it is abnormal.
Fags and dykes are filthy natural brute beasts who are wothy of Hell.Romans 1:26-32.
Yes,God hates fags and fag enablers.America is doomed for accepting those filthy beatsts.

If you think America is so bad, why don't you go back to Ukraine, Komrade Chickenhawk? We sure don't want you here. Maybe Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan will take you.

Yes I did finish high school. This thread about Homophobia is going to be part of my Phd thesis. What about you, are you one of those homo supporters?, or are you a homo that
is upset by the thread.?

No shit! I didn't know Crayola corp was helping people get their GED. Good for you!

is upset by the thread.?

Good gravy Ph.D. ?

:udaman:

You might want to learn how to write properly, make valid arguements and learn how to source before turning your thesis. ;)

Forum List

Back