What swim wear would you wear?

GEORGE ORWELL

Dec 5, 2009
george-orwell-albums-auschwitz-swimming-pool-picture1255-auschwitz-swimming-pool.jpg
WHAT SWIM WEAR WOULD YOU WEAR AT THE AUSCHWITZ SWIMMING POOL?
I had some real problem on where to place this thread. Politics would be useful considering their boring life and boring examples. This might sheer them up. Environment sounded a good place. Certainly a swimming pool gives you the feel of environment, especially by all those looking at you. Law and Justice seemed a good spot remembering the problems my sisters had in deciding how long their skirt should be to be lawful in those days gone by. Military seemed out of the question. That would bring a halt to their entire machinery. And war is good business. Conspiracy? Well, maybe. A little conspiracy at the swimming pool wasn't bad. Under Religion that's out. I be banned at once. Education and History is troublesome. They would call me Antisemite, and I just don't want to be called that on this day of celebration for Stalin taking over the Auschwitz Camp, January 27. So I opted for Health and Lifestyle. Swimming means health and what you wear is lifestyle. So there I have landed, for how long, I don't know. And here is my blasphemic choice of a swim wear. I like it. It gives me energy and hope and a lot of conspiracy ideas. What is your choice?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back