Homophobia, has been preprogramed bilogically by nature.

Listen fuckstick.......YOU are a "potential carrier of disease".

Can we shoot you as soon as you get sick?
Because you hate God and wish to end up in Hell.You are not aware that The Bible tells that drunkards,adulteres,murderers,HOMOSEXUALS,greedy will go to Heaven,1 Corinthians 9:6-10.You and other God haters are not aware that God indeed hates sinners who ignore His Law and hate to turn to Christ,so God destoys them to Hell,Psalm 5:5 and 7:11.You ignorant brainwashed morons do not realize that The Lord destroyed filthy towns of Sodom and Gomorrah,because of sodomy,Genesis 19:1-29.Rome went down due to acceptance of faggotry in its latest years of the empire.Now America dares to pack her military with filthy fags and dykes.Iraq and Afganistan are good exapmles:to wit;America is fighting a never win war.
Wake up !

I must submit to you all that homophobia, is pre-programed by nature, as a means of
keeping the Earth populated.

This aversion to homosexuality is a instinctual response, when any biological reproductive species is exposed to homosexuality.
Especially human beings.

Another gay thread from you?

LISTEN FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS, THIS GUY IS SO GAY. So gay. Its sad you have to hide because of where you are from . I know in your country they have to hide, but here you can come out. Its fine. No one cares except your lover.

I will say it again, going by how much noise you make when pertaining to gays, 52NDSTREET IS GAY.

Good luck. (A self hating homophobic black guy who hates racists. Wow).

I must submit to you all that homophobia, is pre-programed by nature, as a means of

This aversion to homosexuality is a instinctual response, when any biological reproductive species is exposed to homosexuality.
Especially human beings.

Sometimes an ad hominem attack is the best response: 52, you're an idiot!
[even you must realize many of the readers of you stupidty have completed HS, and in doing so passed a general survey course in Biology. It's too bad you lacked the capacity to do so, but keep on trucking. Given enough keyboards and enough time even an idiot like you may someday post something not insane].

You people that love and support Sodomy are the Idiots. This is why there is now a global campaign to exterminate Homosexuality from the Earth. The United States and Europe are the only places on Earth that want to accept this unnatural way of life.

The majority of the Earths peoples do not want it, nor do they accept Homosexuality.!!
And do accept that it is abnormal.
Fags and dykes are filthy natural brute beasts who are wothy of Hell.Romans 1:26-32.
Yes,God hates fags and fag enablers.America is doomed for accepting those filthy beatsts.

More pro-homosexual BS, the Bible is the sole authority on what is right and wrong and forms the basis of the laws in the penal code of the United States.

Sole authority means that it's planet wide.

Are you going to tell me that the Bible is accepted and used in the ME? How about China, Tibet, India?

Try again Bass Hole......your narrow mindedness is showing.

The Bible is God's Word, whatever God says is authority, thats the bottom line.

The bible also says if you eat shrimp you should be killed. Go by the book verbatim. Good luck with that.

Especially human beings.

Another gay thread from you?

LISTEN FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS, THIS GUY IS SO GAY. So gay. Its sad you have to hide because of where you are from . I know in your country they have to hide, but here you can come out. Its fine. No one cares except your lover.

I will say it again, going by how much noise you make when pertaining to gays, 52NDSTREET IS GAY.

Good luck. (A self hating homophobic black guy who hates racists. Wow).
Gays should go back to San Francisco and stink there.

Sometimes an ad hominem attack is the best response: 52, you're an idiot!
[even you must realize many of the readers of you stupidty have completed HS, and in doing so passed a general survey course in Biology. It's too bad you lacked the capacity to do so, but keep on trucking. Given enough keyboards and enough time even an idiot like you may someday post something not insane].

You people that love and support Sodomy are the Idiots. This is why there is now a global campaign to exterminate Homosexuality from the Earth. The United States and Europe are the only places on Earth that want to accept this unnatural way of life.

The majority of the Earths peoples do not want it, nor do they accept Homosexuality.!!
And do accept that it is abnormal.
Fags and dykes are filthy natural brute beasts who are wothy of Hell.Romans 1:26-32.
Yes,God hates fags and fag enablers.America is doomed for accepting those filthy beatsts.

52ndstreet, meet hawk, hawk, meet 52ndstreet. You two look so cute together.

More pro-homosexual BS, the Bible is the sole authority on what is right and wrong and forms the basis of the laws in the penal code of the United States.

You've lost me. God is everything and he loves all. God is gay, bisexual, transgender, lesbian and heterosexual. Late on the up-date?

Was Jesus, himself, gay? The son of God - gay?

There is nothing in the Christian Scriptures (New Testament) which specifically identifies Jesus' sexual orientation. The Bible does not say clearly whether Jesus had sexual feelings at all. If he did have sexual attraction to others, the Bible does not say whether he was a:

Heterosexual, having feelings of sexual attraction only to women, or

Homosexual, being attracted only to women

Bisexual orientation, being attracted to both men and women.

It is also silent on whether Jesus was celibate or sexually active; single or married, childless or with children.

What does silence on this represent?

King David and Jonathan had a LEGALLY SANCTIONED BY THE STATE same sex union that was recognized by the people as official.

Hey Chickie Hawk...........need more peanut butter for your pooch?

Especially human beings.

Wrong. Apathy is pre-programed by nature. Worrying about what others are screwing is not.

Especially human beings.

Wrong. Apathy is pre-programed by nature. Worrying about what others are screwing is not.

No one is worrying, just don't want the Homo diseases filtering through to the heterosexual world. Like hepatitis A, and B, AIDS,!!, shall I continue?!.

Especially human beings.

No one is worrying, just don't want the Homo diseases filtering through to the heterosexual world. Like hepatitis A, and B, AIDS,!!, shall I continue?!.

Hey.......fuckstick 52..........might wanna re-think that one.

Why? Simple..........the same physical and mental aversion that you feel towards having sex with someone of the same gender, is EXACTLY how a gay person feels about having sex with the opposite gender. Not only are gay people's hormones different than someone who is straight, but they also have other physiological differences.

Why? Simple..........the same physical and mental aversion that you feel towards having sex with someone of the same gender, is EXACTLY how a gay person feels about having sex with the opposite gender. Not only are gay people's hormones different than someone who is straight, but they also have other physiological differences.

How would you know fag lover,? feces dipper.Who really gives a shit how a fags feels.
Its a non issue.!! I want them banned from the general population.!!

Gays are deranged for thinking sex between a man and woman is sick, the faggots wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for a man and woman having sex.

How would you know fag lover,? feces dipper.Who really gives a shit how a fags feels.

What a great idea, ban the gays from the country. How are you on just lynching them why bother giving problems to someone else. Better yet here is an idea "GAYS are TERRORISTS".

They sure do seem to cause some serious terror in more than a few people.

:razz:

What a great idea, ban the gays from the country. How are you on just lynching them why bother giving problems to someone else. Better yet here is an idea "GAYS are TERRORISTS".

Gays terrorize the society with their abnormal lifstyle.Gays are in fact societal terrorist.!:razz:

:razz:

Gays terrorize the society with their abnormal lifstyle.Gays are in fact societal terrorist.!:razz:

Gee too bad they are not as scary to real people as AlQueda, then you might be able to do something about them.

Forum List

Back