Homophobia, has been preprogramed bilogically by nature.

:shock: How did this discussion get so caught up in prejudices and unfounded assumptions and personal slanging? It's like the worse fears of some have been exposed and played out. I couldn't see a better case for homophobia than to read some comments made here.

If you want to get down to an interesting facet of this discussion then :

Sexual orientation may or may not be a determinant of the worth of a person. Certainly it would seem some would shut a person up and stop their contribution to society based on their sexual preference. Fine! Then, accept the consequence. Think of the number of homosexuals who have contributed to society's and technology's advance. If you don't know them then find out for yourself - become better informed.

I'm still waiting for 52nd St to answer AGaySailors questions.... which, for once, were actually sensible questions. And I have a few more:

Who undertook this 'research'?
Where was the research undertaken?
What was the methodology used?
Who funded it?
Who is peer reviewing it?
What were the outcomes?

And, why does 52nd St refer to it as 'being reviewed by other scientists' when in fact, any scientist - no matter where in the world would refer to the process as being 'peer reviewed' or even just 'peered' for short.

Also, this area of research falls into the category of 'social sciences'. I know quite a lot of social scientists - I have never known one to state anything as a fact based on their research. Legitimate social scientists ALWAYS preface their work with the words "Evidence suggests" or "Research suggests"... they don't state facts, they form opinions based of the outcome of research, and never on one research study. They ALWAYS include findings from other research.

Therefore, the evidence in this thread, leads me to conclude that 52nd St is not a legitimate social scientist and therefore any crap he states as fact are just his dumbass opinions.

Last edited:
Therefore, the evidence in this thread, leads me to conclude that 52nd St is not a legitimate social scientist and therefore any crap he states as fact are just his dumbass opinions.

Ya think?!

The man apparently does nothing but think about gay people.

How gay is that?

Ya think?!

The man apparently does nothing but think about gay people.

How gay is that?

It is indeed pretty damned gay. I really do want to see this 'research' though. If for no other reason than to understand more about the intellectual capacity of the terminally stupid. Good social science project. :lol::lol:

Whats bilogically mean?

It is, I believe, a social science term from the word 'bile', meaning something bitterness of feeling, or annoyingly distasteful. Therefore, bilogically speaking, 52nd St has an intense distaste of gay people. Ordinarily, this is used to disguise the actual homosexual tendencies of the originator.

Hi 52nd:

I must submit to you all that homophobia, is pre-programed by nature, as a means of keeping the Earth populated.

This aversion to homosexuality is a instinctual response, when any biological reproductive species is exposed to homosexuality.
Especially human beings.

Your statements above appear more like BS than anything else to me. Homosexuality is a abomination to The Creator (Romans 1:18-32) and God-fearing Christians simply have no appreciation for what goes on in what God calls a 'depraved mind' ...

Keep that crap in the closet and nobody needs to know what you do behind closed doors ...

GL,

Terral

See, this is the problem with most bible thumping idiots nowadays.........

They don't realize that they are working from a HEAVILY edited and censored book. Matter of fact, the Book of Daniel is only about 1/4 of what the original was.

Ever hear of the Niecine council?

And...........remember Terral, you can't make good interpretations of a book with big parts of it missing.

They don't realize that they are working from a HEAVILY edited and censored book. Matter of fact, the Book of Daniel is only about 1/4 of what the original was.

And...........remember Terral, you can't make good interpretations of a book with big parts of it missing.

Lies, but even if it were true, nothing in the scriptures has ever said that homosexuality is right and accepted by God and neither should anyone accept you interpretations.

Lies, but even if it were true, nothing in the scriptures has ever said that homosexuality is right and accepted by God and neither should anyone accept you interpretations.

If this is the case, and the scriptures readily pass down judgments about the state of man, then in the light of Sir Thomas More : Silence is consent.

If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise.
~Johann von Goethe

On a lighter note ...

The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision.
~Lynn Lavner

If this is the case, and the scriptures readily pass down judgments about the state of man, then in the light of Sir Thomas More : Silence is consent.

If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise.
~Johann von Goethe

On a lighter note ...

The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision.
~Lynn Lavner

More pro-homosexual BS, the Bible is the sole authority on what is right and wrong and forms the basis of the laws in the penal code of the United States.

You people that love and support Sodomy are the Idiots. This is why there is now a global campaign to exterminate Homosexuality from the Earth. The United States and Europe are the only places on Earth that want to accept this unnatural way of life.

The majority of the Earths peoples do not want it, nor do they accept Homosexuality.!!
And do accept that it is abnormal.

do you have big feet, honey?

Listen Sir, direct your Homosexual come on's to some one that is a homosexual!

Homophobia is overwhelmingly a manifest of latent homosexuality... homosexuality occurs in all species...don't be ashamed...:lol::lol::lol:

More pro-homosexual BS, the Bible is the sole authority on what is right and wrong and forms the basis of the laws in the penal code of the United States.

Sole authority means that it's planet wide.

Are you going to tell me that the Bible is accepted and used in the ME? How about China, Tibet, India?

Try again Bass Hole......your narrow mindedness is showing.

Are you going to tell me that the Bible is accepted and used in the ME? How about China, Tibet, India?

The Bible is God's Word, whatever God says is authority, thats the bottom line.

The Bible is God's Word, whatever God says is authority, thats the bottom line.

Actually, no. The TORAH is God's Word. The KJV is a bastardized version of the Torah, Old Testament, with a bunch of crap mixed in with paganism in the New Testament (see Easter and Christmas for that one).

And..........didn't God Himself, as reiterated by Yeshua (call Him by His real name, not a bastardized version of it), state "Love one God above all else, and love one another like you love God"?

Where does hate figure into it?

Fags are potential carriers of deseases.Those filthy natural brute beasts brought AIDS to America.I think it is okay to be a "homophobe".

Forum List

Back