Homophobia, has been preprogramed bilogically by nature.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must submit to you all that homophobia, is pre-programed by nature, as a means of
keeping the Earth populated.

This aversion to homosexuality is a instinctual response, when any biological reproductive species is exposed to homosexuality.
Especially human beings.

Last edited:
I must submit to you all that homophobia, is pre-programed by nature, as a means of

This aversion to homosexuality is a instinctual response, when any biological reproductive species is exposed to homosexuality.
Especially human beings.

been out clubbing with the bass again, huh?

Especially human beings.

Did you ever think that maybe homosexuality is pre-programed by nature, as a means of
keeping the human population on Earth in check?

Especially human beings.

I thought the ability to recognize homophobia was instinctual.

Homophobia is biological.It is hot wired into our brains by nature. It is not a learned, or introduced by society, it is a biological reaction to the human abnormality called homosexuality.

i must submit to you all that homophobia, is pre-programed by nature, as a means of
keeping the earth populated.

Especially human beings.

did you ever think that maybe homosexuality is pre-programed by nature, as a means of
keeping the human population on earth in check?

zing!!! :)

-TSO

Last edited:

Especially human beings.

Did you ever think that maybe homosexuality is pre-programed by nature, as a means of
keeping the human population on Earth in check?

Logicaly, it makes sense. But if it were true, then I suspect it would be more than 3% of the population.

Some scientists believe that it's natures way of making sure there are a few extra adults around to raise the children.

Before the Christians, Jews and Muslims, it was a normal and accepted part of every culture. It was the followers of Gawd who had to teach people how to hate their own children. They never would have done it on their own.

Homophobia, has been preprogramed biologically by nature.

Wrong.

Minding your own business and not giving a fuck what other people do is preprogrammed biologically by nature.

Just like in your case: being an asshole is preprogrammed biologically by nature.

Wrong.

Minding your own business and not giving a fuck what other people do is preprogrammed biologically by nature.

Just like in your case: being an asshole is preprogrammed biologically by nature.

Homophobia is a natural reflex reaction in humans. No matter how you try to ignore it,
the human body, and mind is biologically programed to react negatively to homosexuality.
This is scientific fact. I have done the research.

Especially human beings.

Sometimes an ad hominem attack is the best response: 52, you're an idiot!
[even you must realize many of the readers of you stupidty have completed HS, and in doing so passed a general survey course in Biology. It's too bad you lacked the capacity to do so, but keep on trucking. Given enough keyboards and enough time even an idiot like you may someday post something not insane].

Especially human beings.

[even you must realize many of the readers of you stupidty have completed HS, and in doing so passed a general survey course in Biology. It's too bad you lacked the capacity to do so, but keep on trucking. Given enough keyboards and enough time even an idiot like you may someday post something not insane].

You people that love and support Sodomy are the Idiots. This is why there is now a global campaign to exterminate Homosexuality from the Earth. The United States and Europe are the only places on Earth that want to accept this unnatural way of life.

The majority of the Earths peoples do not want it, nor do they accept Homosexuality.!!
And do accept that it is abnormal.

Especially human beings.

You people that love and support Sodomy are the Idiots. This is why there is now a global campaign to exterminate Homosexuality from the Earth. The United States and Europe are the only places on Earth that want to accept this unnatural way of life.

The majority of the Earths peoples do not want it, nor do they accept Homosexuality.!!

do you have big feet, honey?

do you have big feet, honey?

Listen Sir, direct your Homosexual come on's to some one that is a homosexual!

Wrong.

Homophobia is a natural reflex reaction in humans. No matter how you try to ignore it,
the human body, and mind is biologically programed to react negatively to homosexuality.
Fact? Research? show us

Wrong.

Fact? Research? show us

The scientific research can not be shown to the public now, it is still being reviewed by
other scientist.

Fact? Research? show us

The scientific research can not be shown to the public now, it is still being reviewed by
other scientist.
oh. I see.

could it be that you are just a raving homophobe and the real reason homophobia exists is cultural?

Forum List

Back