Homeownership rate drops to 63.4%, lowest since 1967

77%? lol

LIAR

BoA 10k 2009: "At December 31,2009, our CRA portfolio comprised 6% of the total residential mortgage balances but 17% of the non performing residential mortgage loans."

LINK? Didn't think so Bubba. Go play on the freeway Bubs

10000% stupid and liberal as always Bank of American does not lie on its 10k report under penalty of law you idiot!!! And if they did lie they would want to minimize their CRA involvement or not mention it at all!

See why we say stupid??

77%? lol

LIAR

BoA 10k 2009: "At December 31,2009, our CRA portfolio comprised 6% of the total residential mortgage balances but 17% of the non performing residential mortgage loans."

LINK? Didn't think so Bubba. Go play on the freeway Bubs

the idiot liberal wants a link becaise he thinks Bank of America lied on its 10k report when it said 20% of its non performing loans were CRA loans???

Over the years I made a ton of money renting to people who couldn't see the wisdom of owning their homes. Bless their simple little minds!!!!

Henry, the only way that works is if you try to change the terms or increase the rent; in which case my wife and I are gone.

Over the years I made a ton of money renting to people who couldn't see the wisdom of owning their homes. Bless their simple little minds!!!!

I dumped my house a few years ago; I'm in a nice apartment now for not much more than I was paying just in property taxes. Someone here is simple...but not who you think!

I dumped my house a few years ago; I'm in a nice apartment now for not much more than I was paying just in property taxes. Someone here is simple...but not who you think!

I'd bet when you add it all up the apt. gives you about 20% as much space. Not bad if you just want to veg in front of your PC all day. In my area the taxes on a $700k house would not get you into a ghetto apt.

You'd lose that bet...I have about 60% the floor space. (Note: my old house was a large 3-bedrooom farmhouse.) I also have a garage and workshop.

But you're throwing your money away. When you own your own home those mortgage payments are going into the equity of your house and at some point you'll get that back.

But you're throwing your money away. When you own your own home those mortgage payments are going into the equity of your house and at some point you'll get that back.

One more time: I am renting now for not much more than I was paying JUST IN PROPERTY TAXES! Keep rereading that until you understand it.

One more time: I am renting now for not much more than I was paying JUST IN PROPERTY TAXES! Keep rereading that until you understand it.

I understand exactly what you said. It changes nothing about what I said.

Then you either do not understand the situation or you are just being a dick. Which is it?

Then you either do not understand the situation or you are just being a dick. Which is it?

If I'm not understanding your situation then perhaps you ought to say what you mean.

]

If I'm not understanding your situation then perhaps you ought to say what you mean.

I have, three times now. One more time: I am now paying just a bit more for rent than I had been paying JUST IN PROPERTY TAXES. Basically: I had been paying a mortgage ON TOP OF what I am paying now!

Houses around my area are out of reach unless you are a wealthy person. They cost too much and we don't make enough money to pay for them. Not to mention repairs and maintenance. I see more and more people renting in the future. They've made it almost impossible for a regular person to be a homeowner in today's America.

]

I have, three times now. One more time: I am now paying just a bit more for rent than I had been paying JUST IN PROPERTY TAXES. Basically: I had been paying a mortgage ON TOP OF what I am paying now!

Yes, I get what you're saying now. I'm sorry I asked in the first place. I was under the impression I was speaking to an adult, not a petulant little child who throws a hissy fit temper tantrum over something stupid and petty.

Houses around my area are out of reach unless you are a wealthy person. They cost too much and we don't make enough money to pay for them. Not to mention repairs and maintenance. I see more and more people renting in the future. They've made it almost impossible for a regular person to be a homeowner in today's America.

It's rather easy to be a home owner in America. I've never had a problem. Some of it is just a matter of where you live.

It's rather easy to be a home owner in America. I've never had a problem. Some of it is just a matter of where you live.

Houses cost, on average, a quarter of a million dollars in my state.

Forum List

Back