Party-crazed squatters overrun multi-million dollar Beverly Hills-area mansion, outraged neighbors allege

Those rich people are the reason you aren’t one of those squatters…assuming you aren’t already.
That's true enough, I have made hundreds of thousands of dollars off the "Jet setter" class, but having associated with them fairly closely has caused me to lose any sympathy I might have ever felt for them.

Fuck those self-centered asswipes.

That's true enough, I have made hundreds of thousands of dollars off the "Jet setter" class, but having associated with them fairly closely has caused me to lose any sympathy I might have ever felt for them.

Fuck those self-centered asswipes.

Again, if it wasn’t for them, where would you be? What makes you any better than them if you made money from them? Don’t Democrats always say that rich people had to step on somebody else to get rich in the first place? What if you had made millions off of them and became rich yourself? Would you then fall into the “self-centered asswipe” category or would you be the lone exception to the Democratic talking point of rich people being bad?

I don’t think you have fully thought this through. You aren’t alone. Most Democrats are just like you.

Last edited:
The owners are providing cell phones and money to all the squatters or they are racist.

Again, if it wasn’t for them, where would you be? What makes you any better than them if you made money from them? Don’t Democrats always say that rich people had to step on somebody else to get rich in the first place? What if you had made millions off of them and became rich yourself? Would you then fall into the “self-centered asswipe” category or would you be the lone exception to the Democratic talking point of rich people being bad?

I don’t think you have fully thought this through. You aren’t alone. Most Democrats are just like you.
Lol, you are never going to be one of those people.

Stop defending them.

Clearly smarter than you, which is why I am likely more successful than you as well.
I'm comfortably retired at 56.

shrug1.gif

I've been as successful as I want to be.

Have you?

I doubt it since you feel the need to talk about it all the time.

I don't talk about it all the time. You just think I do because I don't believe in stealing money from those who earned it and giving it to those that didn't. In your mind, that is me pimping my personal wealth. It isn't. Wealth distribution wouldn't be my thing even if I was the recipient of the steal.

I don't talk about it all the time. You just think I do because I don't believe in stealing money from those who earned it and giving it to those that didn't. In your mind, that is me pimping my personal wealth. It isn't. Wealth distribution wouldn't be my thing even if I was the recipient of the steal.
Lol, you're the one who keeps bringing it up. YOu seem a it insecure about it.

Lol, you're the one who keeps bringing it up. YOu seem a it insecure about it.

And you bring up the opposite. Using your logic, you are likely one of the poor that will gain from taxing the rich.

I am passionate about not taxing the wealthy to pay for losers. I am also in a financial position to know that the “rich don’t pay their fair share” is a load of garbage.

Forum List

Back