Homeless again

The leftists here are pretty much all of the extreme authoritarian variety, but it seems the more moderate and conservative people here outnumber them.

Be prepared for much support for domestic terrorism, here, but also lots of good, decent people who contribute to society instead of only seeking its destruction.

:welcome:
1598640152409.png

Hey there...

I am a refugee from Discussionist (Shut down by a disgruntled Democrat) and Hide5 (Proboards) shut down because I guess they couldn't pretend Biden was Coherent and we were pointing that out...going to see how things are here

Joe Biden is just as incoherent here as everywhere else on the planet. Theoretical physicists have had to introduce a new form of chaos theory just to explain him...
Same applies to Dumb Don, but you’re too dumb to know it.
I disagree. But I do know one fact. Trump lives rent free in your mind and there is nothing you can do about it.

Hey there...

I am a refugee from Discussionist (Shut down by a disgruntled Democrat) and Hide5 (Proboards) shut down because I guess they couldn't pretend Biden was Coherent and we were pointing that out...going to see how things are here

Joe Biden is just as incoherent here as everywhere else on the planet. Theoretical physicists have had to introduce a new form of chaos theory just to explain him...
Same applies to Dumb Don, but you’re too dumb to know it.
I disagree. But I do know one fact. Trump lives rent free in your mind and there is nothing you can do about it.
You need new material. It’s much too old.

Hey there...

I followed the same route. It would be nice to find out for sure why Hide5 was shut down. Discussionist of course was “Skinner’s folly“ as he expected the smart liberals would out debate the poorly educated deplorables and he was wrong.

Hey there...

Me too! Most news media sites have shut down their comment boards, too many people are challenging their lies and they can't handle being fact checked by a bunch of "deplorable's". So much for freedom of speech.

Hey there...

Me too! Most news media sites have shut down their comment boards, too many people are challenging their lies and they can't handle being fact checked by a bunch of "deplorable's". So much for freedom of speech.
It does seem liberals wish to control the news. They believe if you control the news you control the people. They may well be right. Our Bill of Rights gave us freedom of speech to help prevent this.

Hey there...

I am fairly new on this board & so far no complaints. It's a LOT more open meaning not near as politically correct as the "Yahoo Better Watch What You Say Answers" message board(they refugeed me). Welcome aboard!

Hey there...

I am fairly new on this board & so far no complaints. It's a LOT more open meaning not near as politically correct as the "Yahoo Better Watch What You Say Answers" message board(they refugeed me). Welcome aboard!

No complaints? Have you met Pogo yet?

Hey there...

@ Hossfly, I MAY have met Pogo but not sure. I'm staying active on this board as I REALLY like communicating with my fellow Americans. We as a country have a lot of social problems(thank the profe$$ional politician$ for that) but we are all we have, so I will most likely run into Pogo.

Hey there...

@ Hossfly, I MAY have met Pogo but not sure. I'm staying active on this board as I REALLY like communicating with my fellow Americans. We as a country have a lot of social problems(thank the profe$$ional politician$ for that) but we are all we have, so I will most likely run into Pogo.

If you’re a Trumper, you will fit in nicely.

I am defintely Voting for the Donald
Sorry to hear you waste your time voting and continuing the charade.
Amen to that,the sheep in america still have not learned voting is a waste of time that our votes don’t count and that whoever the elite wants in they always rig it so their candidate gets in.this last election somehow it didn’t go their way though somehow it seems because you know they wanted Hitlery,had they got their wish,we would have had more new wars in the Mideast now.

Hey there...

It does seem liberals wish to control the news. They believe if you control the news you control the people. They may well be right. Our Bill of Rights gave us freedom of speech to help prevent this.

Even admitted by a Liberal......
1598798209203.png

Hey there...

Welcome to USMB Gunslinger 201. Hope you enjoy these boards.

Forum List

Back