Holy toledo!! PC gone wild. Healthline changes "vagina" to "front hole" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

They changed it for one article for the purpose of better serving the audience for which the article is intended. But go ahead with your hysterics.
it's fucking stupid.

but go ahead and defend it.
:itsok:
you always seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you is psycho, losing it, in "hysterics"...

you better have a parachute if you ever fall off that opinion you have of yourself.

The best thing is the tard probably doesn't realize the term hysterics has a misogynistic root.

Hysteria - Wikipedia

This 19th century definition of femininity has far reaching implications in modern thought as it cements the idea of woman as child bearer, and denotes women who do not conform to the established norms of sexuality and psychoanalysis, as wrong or defective.[8]This definition of femininity as motherhood came at a time when women were fighting for more rights and a larger role in society. Hysteria was often used as a political tool in the media to impede these women’s rights movements and invalidate their arguments and desire for equal rights.
Quit talking out yer front hole

Wow, how about you take getting called like a man?

it's fucking stupid.

but go ahead and defend it.
:itsok:
you always seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you is psycho, losing it, in "hysterics"...

you better have a parachute if you ever fall off that opinion you have of yourself.

The best thing is the tard probably doesn't realize the term hysterics has a misogynistic root.

Hysteria - Wikipedia

This 19th century definition of femininity has far reaching implications in modern thought as it cements the idea of woman as child bearer, and denotes women who do not conform to the established norms of sexuality and psychoanalysis, as wrong or defective.[8]This definition of femininity as motherhood came at a time when women were fighting for more rights and a larger role in society. Hysteria was often used as a political tool in the media to impede these women’s rights movements and invalidate their arguments and desire for equal rights.

How about you try that again in proper english

Hysteria - Wikipedia

Nope, I'm an engineer, not an english major.

Deal with it, fruitcake.

Hysteria - Wikipedia

Deal with it, fruitcake.
Deal with what :cuckoo:

Hysteria - Wikipedia

Deal with it, fruitcake.
Deal with what :cuckoo:

With what you were complaining about.

Your memory that bad, rebel without a clue?

Coffee just shot out my f'n nose!

:Ok when I first read this I thought it was a piece by the Onion. Alas Not so. It's for freaking real.

:lol:

"For the purposes of this guide, we’ll refer to the vagina as the “front hole” instead of solely using the medical term “vagina.” This is gender-inclusive language that’s considerate of the fact that some trans people don’t identify with the labels the medical community attaches to their genitals."

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide
How is “front hole” Better than vagina?

Dr.: “so how long has the left side of your front hold hurting?”

:Ok when I first read this I thought it was a piece by the Onion. Alas Not so. It's for freaking real.

"For the purposes of this guide, we’ll refer to the vagina as the “front hole” instead of solely using the medical term “vagina.” This is gender-inclusive language that’s considerate of the fact that some trans people don’t identify with the labels the medical community attaches to their genitals."

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide

It’s a safe sex guide for non-heterosexual sex, of all descriptions. Do they get all up in your grill about straight sex guides?

Leave them alone!

LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide
How is “front hole” Better than vagina?

Dr.: “so how long has the left side of your front hold hurting?”
you'd think since that's what they want - a vagina - they'd be happy to call mr happy a vagina.

i mean if we're gonna make shit up, go all out.

Translation: Intolerant rube latches onto a column in LGBTQIA intended for a specific audience that does not include them and pitches a conniption since everyone ISN'T like them. Other intolerant rubes jump on the ignorance wagon and snicker like grammar school children.

The End

abnt.gif

^^^I have located the Blow Hole.

I get the LGBT, but what does the “QIA” mean?

Is yer Google broke?

LGBTQIA
  1. Initialism of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, intersex, and asexual/allies.

Oooon, so they just added letters for all the groups they make fun of and call freaks! Got it thank you.
to steal a line from Jaws...

we're gonna need a bigger acronym...

Ok Ice - a fair and funny comment

Hysteria - Wikipedia

Deal with it, fruitcake.
You're an engineer?
Damn!!!
Now, do you want a pat on the back or our condolences?
I can do both.

*Sorry......I've watched too many "Big Bang Theory" episodes*

Hysteria - Wikipedia

Deal with it, fruitcake.
You're an engineer?
Damn!!!
Now, do you want a pat on the back or our condolences?
I can do both.

*Sorry......I've watched too many "Big Bang Theory" episodes*

Yes, I am an "Oompa-Loompa of Science"

Is yer Google broke?

LGBTQIA
  1. Initialism of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, intersex, and asexual/allies.

As long as we're on the topic, for the sake of brevity can we change that LGBTQIA....etc, etc....bullshit to FF for Faggots & Freaks? Much more efficient and easier to remember. I can never remember if it's supposed to be LGBTQ or LGTBQ and I'm sure I'm missing some letters. Wouldn't want to offend anyone. I think FF pretty much covers 'em all.

Is yer Google broke?

LGBTQIA

As long as we're on the topic, for the sake of brevity can we change that LGBTQIA....etc, etc....bullshit to FF for Faggots & Freaks? Much more efficient and easier to remember. I can never remember if it's supposed to be LGBTQ or LGTBQ and I'm sure I'm missing some letters. Wouldn't want to offend anyone. I think FF pretty much covers 'em all.

Most fags think tranny’s are freaks.

Is yer Google broke?

LGBTQIA

:haha:I think that making fun of weird people only feeds into their false stereotypes of conservatives, and is a major part of their party platform. :soapbox:

lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, intersex, and asexual/allies....unite.:rock:

Is yer Google broke?

LGBTQIA

:haha:I think that making fun of weird people only feeds into their false stereotypes of conservatives, and is a major part of their party platform. :soapbox:

lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, intersex, and asexual/allies....unite.:rock:

Meh, all the gay folk I know don’t know all the acronims and hunk they are retarded to.

Forum List

Back