Holy toledo!! PC gone wild. Healthline changes "vagina" to "front hole" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Here's a question: how come ONLY the vagina gets renamed? I don't see anything on that website about changing the names of any other genitalia.

My vagina is now feeling very singled out and discriminated against. SEXISM!!!! Quick, someone call my vagina a lawyer!

Oh, OK.

Your vagina is a lawyer.

Aw! You beat me to it! :D

I get the LGBT, but what does the “QIA” mean?

Is yer Google broke?

LGBTQIA
  1. Initialism of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, intersex, and asexual/allies.

As long as we're on the topic, for the sake of brevity can we change that LGBTQIA....etc, etc....bullshit to FF for Faggots & Freaks? Much more efficient and easier to remember. I can never remember if it's supposed to be LGBTQ or LGTBQ and I'm sure I'm missing some letters. Wouldn't want to offend anyone. I think FF pretty much covers 'em all.
:haha:I think that making fun of weird people only feeds into their false stereotypes of conservatives, and is a major part of their party platform. :soapbox:

lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, intersex, and asexual/allies....unite.:rock:

Meh, all the gay folk I know don’t know all the acronims and hunk they are retarded to.
My sister's gay......she just wishes these gay activists would just STFU.

Yeah we know - Your sis is gay and wishes gay people would STFU and your wife is black and wishes black people would STFU.
Do I have all that about right? :wink:

Is yer Google broke?

LGBTQIA
  1. Initialism of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, intersex, and asexual/allies.

As long as we're on the topic, for the sake of brevity can we change that LGBTQIA....etc, etc....bullshit to FF for Faggots & Freaks? Much more efficient and easier to remember. I can never remember if it's supposed to be LGBTQ or LGTBQ and I'm sure I'm missing some letters. Wouldn't want to offend anyone. I think FF pretty much covers 'em all.

Most fags think tranny’s are freaks.

Did you run a super-scientific poll to come to this conclusion - or reach deep and yank it outta yer butt? :)

Is yer Google broke?

LGBTQIA

LGBTQ covers it. Would 5 letters be that difficult to remember, or do you prefer FF because you're a narrow minded bigot?

Is yer Google broke?

LGBTQIA

LGBTQ covers it. Would 5 letters be that difficult to remember, or do you prefer FF because you're a narrow minded bigot?

Go back in your closet.

Is yer Google broke?

LGBTQIA

Go back in your closet.

FACT: The more vehemently anti-gay a person is - The more likely they are bi-curious.

pmacraig.png

Is yer Google broke?

LGBTQIA

Go back in your closet.

FACT: The more vehemently anti-gay a person is - The more likely they are bi-curious.

That's not a fact. It's bullshit. It's a chickenshit defense mechanism used by queers on forums to dodge criticism of their filthy sexual perversions and freakish social behavior. If you really believe that kind of shit, you must believe that the people who are the most in favor of gun control are the most likely kill somebody with a gun. You're an idiot.

Pulling THAT one out of the bag eh? That usually will shut the opposition up.. if they don’t recognize the trick for what it is. That’s like saying if you are really against murder, you’re more likely to commit homicide.

Is yer Google broke?

LGBTQIA

Go back in your closet.

That's not a fact. It's bullshit. It's a chickenshit defense mechanism used by queers on forums to dodge criticism of their filthy sexual perversions and freakish social behavior. If you really believe that kind of shit, you must believe that the people who are the most in favor of gun control are the most likely kill somebody with a gun. You're an idiot.

ANOTHER stupid analogy - Meh - who's the idiot??

Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals

Go back in your closet.

That's not science. It's garbage. Go back in your closet.

Go back in your closet.

Live Science is one of the best science sites on the web.
Don't you have an airport restroom to troll? :)

Pulling THAT one out of the bag eh? That usually will shut the opposition up.. if they don’t recognize the trick for what it is. That’s like saying if you are really against murder, you’re more likely to commit homicide.

No - it is not like saying that at all. Learn something.

Study (by homosexuals/sympathists) showing those opposed are more likely to be like them. Maybe some murderers can do a similar study ("impartially") about those against murder? Idiot. Maybe dolts could submit a study that Mensa candidates are really just idiots pretending to be smart?

Face it, flawed personalities will always seek new ways to make people who criticize them "the real demons!" It's the nature of The Beast... It's funny (and ironic) Dr. Love that you'd use your own shortcomings as an attempt to demonize others.

Go back in your closet.

Live Science is one of the best science sites on the web.
Don't you have an airport restroom to troll? :)

That's funny. A science site you say. And I thought it was a website owned and operated by a digital media and marketing company called Purch. You don't suppose they make money when idiots like you click on their articles do you?

That's funny. A science site you say. And I thought it was a website owned and operated by a digital media and marketing company called Purch. You don't suppose they make money when idiots like you click on their articles do you?

Get back over to LifeNews.com - The Pro-Life News Source .. You will be much happier with their version of "science" ;)
Or how about the ultimate "academic source" of all the left bullshit; the American Psychological Association (an erstwhile legitimate source, alas, no more). See how they do "science". Read this OP BEFORE you read any of Dr. Love's "scientific studies" links. You'll drop your jaw: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren't to Blame: They Rely on "Science"..

Forum List

Back