Holy shit! O’rourke 47%, Ted Cruz 45%

Ipsos? They are a marketing and research contractor for Reuters. And that dynamic duo crowed..shortly before the 2016 election, that Democrats had a lock on the House. Reuters/ipsos

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf

Did you enjoy your 1300 point DJIA meltdown Wednesday and Thursday?
Hey, you did make up 200 of that yesterday, but still flat as fuck year to date.
How's that trade war going? :lol:
Dow Jones Industrial Average
Its going up again.....

Exactly like last time.

Look at it on January 2nd and today. FLAT

Ipsos? They are a marketing and research contractor for Reuters. And that dynamic duo crowed..shortly before the 2016 election, that Democrats had a lock on the House. Reuters/ipsos

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf

Hey, you did make up 200 of that yesterday, but still flat as fuck year to date.
Its going up again.....

Exactly like last time.

A stalled economy is better than a falling one.

You dont own anything. And you rely on a government check. Therefore there is no tax advantage even if you did own municipal bonds.
But your fantasies aside...you predicted a "bubble popping". In "3-4 months". And here we are unpopped. In your lunatic world, lets assume anyone would listen to you, you would teach that being up 1% YTD is a dangerous "bubble popping"? You would shout "warning!' about it?
What a wonderful world that would be! We would all put every cent into the stock market if the downside was a 1% gain!
Now go whine to the mods again that I am picking on you.

And why would I whine to the mods when you continue to make me look like a champ? :D
Keep posting - My prediction came true in a third of the time I thought it would!
*But you really should stop being an asshole

love3-png.222405

Its going up again.....

Exactly like last time.

Obama's market made gains every month for 7 long years. :)

Its going up again.....

Exactly like last time.

/——-/ Thanks to Free money. Trump deals with ever increasing rate hikes. Too bad you’re too stupid to understand that.

Its going up again.....

Exactly like last time.

Of course. It goes up and down. And sometimes it goes way down. This character is so intent on hurting America however that he imagines a 1% gain is "way down"
And this is why I object to paying for his housing and food. They do this to themselves with their sillyness. And then they whine that somebody owes them..or the rich stole their money..or any excuse but their own lack of work and foresight.

Its going up again.....

Exactly like last time.

Because the economy was in the toilet for most of those years.

If the DOW falls to 25,000 under Trump it is still way better than Obama increasing the DOW to 10,000.

Its going up again.....

Exactly like last time.

That isnt a stalled economy. It is setting records for growth. The stock market is not the economy. And it may still be up 12% or so for the year.

And why would I whine to the mods when you continue to make me look like a champ? :D
Keep posting - My prediction came true in a third of the time I thought it would!
*But you really should stop being an asshole

I dont know why but you did in fact whine to the mods. They removed several posts. You cried like a baby.

love3.png

You are a demonstrable liar. As I have been proven since your "prediction". And you have never owned a stock in your life. Even a person with one share would know that no market has ever in history gone 7 years without a down month.

Even given the fact that Obama had four QE's and ZIRP.

But I wont get into economics with you. You cant even lie convincingly about things that can easily be checked. Like "no down month in seven years". How will you spin this now?

down.png

love3.png

Its going up again.....

Exactly like last time.

/——-/ Thanks to Free money. Trump deals with ever increasing rate hikes. Too bad you’re too stupid to understand that.

Thats a good point. At zero % interest even a dead cat would levitate. Not to mention QE four times. This economy is going gangbusters when you consider that the Fed is reversing a decade of QE every quarter with years to go to undo it.

Forum List

Back