Holy shit! O’rourke 47%, Ted Cruz 45%

The only poll that matters is the poll on November 6, but just the fact that we're talking about it shows the ReTrumplicans are worried. Can you imagine if you had to talk up Ted Cruz?

Did you enjoy your 1300 point DJIA meltdown Wednesday and Thursday?
Hey, you did make up 200 of that yesterday, but still flat as fuck year to date.
How's that trade war going? :lol:
Dow Jones Industrial Average
Its going up again.....

Exactly like last time.

Look at it on January 2nd and today. FLAT
A stalled economy is better than a falling one.

Obama's market made gains every month for 7 long years. :)
/——-/ Thanks to Free money. Trump deals with ever increasing rate hikes. Too bad you’re too stupid to understand that.

Bla La - Trump is an good at self promotion & idiocy ...
That's about it, but do enjoy the next three months! :113:

Its going up again.....

Exactly like last time.

/——-/ Thanks to Free money. Trump deals with ever increasing rate hikes. Too bad you’re too stupid to understand that.

/——-/ He’s pretty good at sending you libtards over the edge

My prediction came true in a third of the time I thought it would!

Isn’t that why you make predictions because you think they will come. True? :dunno:

My prediction DID come true - A 3k dump starting 2-5 and now another 1300 much to DTRD's aka DOTARD's chagrin. :D

Totally went over your head

Isn’t that why you make predictions because you think they will come. True? :dunno:

My prediction DID come true - A 3k dump starting 2-5 and now another 1300 much to DTRD's aka DOTARD's chagrin. :D

That one sailed over your head didn’t it. Try comprehending what I originally wrote and if you still don’t get it, let me know.

5D1BF70E-2033-457D-BE3F-8207D7F95CFD-704215.jpg

Ipsos? They are a marketing and research contractor for Reuters. And that dynamic duo crowed..shortly before the 2016 election, that Democrats had a lock on the House. Reuters/ipsos

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_9.27_.16__.pdf

Did you enjoy your 1300 point DJIA meltdown Wednesday and Thursday?
Hey, you did make up 200 of that yesterday, but still flat as fuck year to date.
How's that trade war going? :lol:
Dow Jones Industrial Average
Everything’s good. Why aren’t you happy for Americans?

The only poll that matters is the poll on November 6, but just the fact that we're talking about it shows the ReTrumplicans are worried. Can you imagine if you had to talk up Ted Cruz?
/——/ You libtards bring it up and when we respond you say it means we are worried. What kind of lopsided logic is that?

Totally went over your head

That one sailed over your head didn’t it. Try comprehending what I originally wrote and if you still don’t get it, let me know.

Isn’t that why you make predictions because you think they will come. True?

Yes, sorry - I read into it .. quite true

Last edited:

/——-/ He’s pretty good at sending you libtards over the edge

We won't be the ones "over the edge" when Don "Guido" Trump Junior or Lil Jared is indicted shortly after the election. :heehee:

Forum List

Back