Holy Shit, HOTTEST Star Trek Bitch EVER!

Wow, how did I forget about the Original Jadzia Dax, Terry Farrel?

250px-JadziaDax.jpg

The original "By Any Other Name" is on BBC-America right now, and that dazzling, blonde Barbara Bouchet French lovely creature is definitely one beauty who will be starring in my next masturbation fantasy. Causing my orgasm to launch me off my bed and physically slam me into the ceiling, leaving a dent in the sheetrock. Not surprisingly, she also somewhat resembles Voyager's blonde Seven of Nine, who has also been responsible for me secreting like, shall we say, "water from a broken fire hydrant."
How the hell are you supposed to pick just one?

The Most Beautiful Women to Appear on Star Trek

^^ That is the top 75 vote-getters.

Me, I would pick any of them from the top 20.

I've always had a thing for Beth Toussaint, but let's face it, Emily Banks fuckin rocks a Star Fleet Uniform.

f5JuY0l.jpg

Not a bad choice at all! That miniskirt certainly agrees with her.

Cyia Batten is the one in the center, the other two are Menina Fortunato, Crystal Allen. I'll take Cyia, you guys are on your own.

d84b05acd9e4db786f1b7ff2405321d3.jpg

Susan Oliver...

Susan-Oliver-Star-Trek-1966-1.0.jpg

Sherry Jackson...

womenofstartrek.jpg

Venita Wolf...

tumblr_narswlZvmL1tch951o2_500.jpg

Mariette Hartley...

3e028f09f835e9f536e636853296174f--mariette-hartley-star-trek.jpg

I watched a little bit of the episode with the young Mariette Hartley the other day. She was a hottie back in the day.

I love it that the 1960s Star Trek writers envisioned that Star Fleet uniforms for females would be mini skirts. Maybe they really didn't envision it but just wanted guys to watch the show.

Susan Oliver...

Sherry Jackson...

womenofstartrek.jpg

Venita Wolf...

Mariette Hartley...

I watched a little bit of the episode with the young Mariette Hartley the other day. She was a hottie back in the day.

I love it that the 1960s Star Trek writers envisioned that Star Fleet uniforms for females would be mini skirts. Maybe they really didn't envision it but just wanted guys to watch the show.
No doubt all done to get men to watch. When they brought Jeri Ryan on to Voyager, ratings went up 60 percent they claim.

In reality, men and women on military vessels should wear comfortable protective clothing such as this.

iu

Susan Oliver...

Sherry Jackson...

womenofstartrek.jpg

Venita Wolf...

Mariette Hartley...

No doubt all done to get men to watch. When they brought Jeri Ryan on to Voyager, ratings went up 60 percent they claim.

In reality, men and women on military vessels should wear comfortable protective clothing such as this.

iu
Well, if they need to be comfortable while in space...

380full-farrah-fawcett.jpg

Susan Oliver...

Sherry Jackson...

womenofstartrek.jpg

Venita Wolf...

Mariette Hartley...

iu
Well, if they need to be comfortable while in space...

380full-farrah-fawcett.jpg
Yes.

Julie Newmar...ME-ow!

main-qimg-f01beb02b0d0cf6e2ec926f06a3f8e29-c

Jill Ireland...

Leila-Kalomi-star-trek-women-8507537-707-530.jpg

Terri Garr...

741dec0b83fa337bc923dc1b6ab066b4--teri-garr-star-trek-original.jpg

I really had a major crush on Julie Newmar. Besides her hot looks, her acting line delivery was so fuming-intense, it somehow made her even more hot and attractive. Intense looks combined with intense personality in a women - a rather persuasive combination to this guy.

I've read enough of Gene Roddenberry's work that he admitted he wanted Star Trek to be "a sexy show" with attractive women. And one credit you have to give Roddenberry: he had wonderful taste in hiring the hottest-looking and most acting-talented women to suggestively flaunt themselves throughout various Star Trek episodes. I suspect that in real life, Mr. Roddenberry was every bit the man-slut for extremely hot women that Capt. Kirk was.

Forum List

Back