Holy Shit, HOTTEST Star Trek Bitch EVER!

iu

Capt. Kirk also liked to fuck female robots. I wish "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" had included the scene in which Kirk must have fucked that sexy bald robot (in a skimpy white miniskirt robe and come-fuck-me spike heels) with that glowing pink light in its throat. I can picture that female android telling him in robot cadences, "Ve-jur will fel-late the car-bon unit if car-bon unit mas-sages Ve-jur's bald head while it does so, Kirk-unit." As a matter of fact I insist that all women I fuck in the future have a glowing pink light mounted on their throats, I think it looks cute.

I saw the movie again on TV not too long ago. Definitely one of Star Trek's more underrated and misunderstood movies. Perhaps too cerebral for its own good. But love it or hate it, it did manage to achieve the grandest sense of otherworldly, somewhat coldly-alien epic ambiance I've ever seen in Trek.

The original "By Any Other Name" is on BBC-America right now, and that dazzling, blonde Barbara Bouchet French lovely creature is definitely one beauty who will be starring in my next masturbation fantasy. Causing my orgasm to launch me off my bed and physically slam me into the ceiling, leaving a dent in the sheetrock. Not surprisingly, she also somewhat resembles Voyager's blonde Seven of Nine, who has also been responsible for me secreting like, shall we say, "water from a broken fire hydrant."
^ CRC for sure.

The original "By Any Other Name" is on BBC-America right now, and that dazzling, blonde Barbara Bouchet French lovely creature is definitely one beauty who will be starring in my next masturbation fantasy. Causing my orgasm to launch me off my bed and physically slam me into the ceiling, leaving a dent in the sheetrock. Not surprisingly, she also somewhat resembles Voyager's blonde Seven of Nine, who has also been responsible for me secreting like, shall we say, "water from a broken fire hydrant."
^ CRC for sure.

I don't think I'm going to even ask what CRC means, I'm sure it's something bad.

Forum List

Back