Holy Shit 60 Is Sexy!

That's unfair and irrelevant, G.T. I'm delighted a woman my own age is a sexy star in a new blockbuster, and dun much care what she did to achieve her looks.

As for Cher, that chick can dance. She has flexibility and strength nobody can buy at a surgeon's office.

How is the truth unfair?

Cher has always been striking, G.T. She wasn't a Bride Of Frankenstein before the surgeons got to work.

I'm not saying that she wasn't. My only point is that if she used money to buy her Youthful looks, there's no "credit" due her. That's not hard work. That's laying on a slab. It's the epitome of phony. It's every hard worker who busts ass @ the gym looking at some lazy mother fucker who got a "tummy tuck" and saying "eff you, cheater!"

It's just a standards thing. There's no right or wrong, it's an opinion. It's a personal value of mine, hard work.

There's a movie, I forget what it was, some old drunk chick is slurring all over herself going "I have the greatest looks (hiccup) money can buy!"

be young by heart,not by your age.Dont let the age down yourself ,keep yourself always young!!! and live the life as you want!!!

Forum List

Back