Holy Shit 60 Is Sexy!

Like I said in a previous thread, Cher was hot in the 70's and 80's. Nowadays, not so much.

• Banned
I am pushing 60 here, zzzz. I'll be 58 next year. I still feel 19, if yanno what I mean....it's wonderful to watch a broad my age strut her stuff.

Cher's been a very uneven performer over the years but always a real human, and I just adore her these days.

I am pushing 60 here, zzzz. I'll be 58 next year. I still feel 19, if yanno what I mean....it's wonderful to watch a broad my age strut her stuff.

Cher's been a very uneven performer over the years but always a real human, and I just adore her these days.

When I was young, 20's or so older women really didn't look like they do today. I always thought it was as I aged my perception of an older women's beauty changed. I know older women dress differently now and I think it has something to do with women having more confidence in themselves. I think a confident woman is attractive and that shows in the way they dress, posture, the way they act and walk. And a lot of older women are comfortable with themselves too, some are not, sure. Cher has both of these qualities; confidence and comfort with herself and it shows.

Plastic surgery works wonders for some..not so much in others.

And btw Cher is older than 60.

May 20, 1946

When I was in HS, everyone's Mom was an asexual being and everyone's Grandma was an ancient mystery. Older men and Grandpas fared little better. Mebbe it's because we live longer, but the women my age I know are as vital, sexy and active as they were in college. They dress for men, they date men and they see themselves as sexual beings....I think this is marvelous.

From this....

Harry%20&%20Mary%20700.jpg

To this....

mday-event-2010

I'll tell you something else I have noticed lately. I was at a board meeting Monday and there was a chick there, an executive, in an electric wheelchair -- dressed well, mouthy and confident. Nobody who is disabled seems to feel a need to behave like Little Mary Sunshine all the time anymore...and I say good on them, too.

I say besides what was pointed out already, they know way more about sking care, fitness, diet etc.

My wife has had people confuser her with Cher at least 4 times in restraunts, she's like 20 years younger and way shorter though.

Your pushing 60 yourself!!!

Are you speaking of Madeline or me - if you're speaking of me, son, I'm well past 60 and pushing 70 ... damn, that sounds so ... well ... something. I feel younger than I've ever felt, certainly more active as exercise goes, eat well ...

and I've notified a .. er ... good friend that I will be coming to town next week. :D

Mrs. BBD turned 61 on October 4th. She is just as pretty, just as sexy, and just as much fun to be around as she always has been. Women, like smoked hams and whiskey, get better and better with just a little bit of age! The young girls don't have anything on her. She's still HOT.

Plastic or not.... I hope my wife still looks that good at that age..... so far so good :cool:
She drives me nutz at 41 yrs old.

Hell, I hope I still look decent at that age :eek:

Good for her :clap2:

That's a bit of a canaard though.

Credit the surgeons. Not Cher for buying looks. She didn't do anything to deserve credit or thanks except pay someone and lay down on a bed and say "Ready?? Go!"

Credit the surgeons. Not Cher for buying looks. She didn't do anything to deserve credit or thanks except pay someone and lay down on a bed and say "Ready?? Go!"

That's unfair and irrelevant, G.T. I'm delighted a woman my own age is a sexy star in a new blockbuster, and dun much care what she did to achieve her looks.

As for Cher, that chick can dance. She has flexibility and strength nobody can buy at a surgeon's office.

That's unfair and irrelevant, G.T. I'm delighted a woman my own age is a sexy star in a new blockbuster, and dun much care what she did to achieve her looks.

As for Cher, that chick can dance. She has flexibility and strength nobody can buy at a surgeon's office.

How is the truth unfair?

How is the truth unfair?

Cher has always been striking, G.T. She wasn't a Bride Of Frankenstein before the surgeons got to work.

Forum List

Back