This is Bidenomics: US public debt grows 4.5 times as much as GDP growth in Q4

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Only in the minds of economic imbeciles would this be considered real "growth." The fourth quarter of 2023 showed that the US GDP grew by $182.2 billion, while public debt grew by $834 billion. How the hell can a country continue to exist with dismal economics numbers like this?

Simply Unsustainable! GDP Grew By $182.2 Billion While Public Debt Grew By $834 Billion In Q4 (Public Debt By 4.5 Times GDP Growth)​

Biden and Congress’ insane spending and debt issuance are simply unsustainable.

Isn’t it wonderful to be 81 years old like Biden and a have a credit card with seemingly no credit limit? And partner with other octogenarians like Pelosi and McConnell to bankrupt the US? Free-spending US Senate Demagogue Democrat Chuck Schumer is only 73. But all these elderly politicians are heaping debt on to backs of younger Americans.

The “surprise” Q4 GDP report showed GDP rising by $182.2 billion. Unfortunately, Biden had to borrow $834 billion to get $182.2 in GDP.

1706400557812.png

1706400595997.jpeg

1706400996870.png

https://www.bea.gov/sites/default/files/2024-01/gdp4q23-adv.pdf

The sooner this asshole gets out of here. the quicker we can start the healing process. MAGA
Yes, we were much better under a president like Trump who increased the debt by 8 trillion in four years. I hear no Repubs bitching when they do it...Also to note; we have a Congress that passes spending bills and budgets, the president can then spend but it takes an act of Congress, a Congress half controlled by the GOP that is spending the monies also, yet you are silent on their being an accomplice...

4x$0.8T is $3.2T annually. The DEM/Deep State normal. They launched virus and established a new top. Now the continue on as “everything is a crisis” with DEM/Deep State.

4x$0.8T is $3.2T annually. The DEM/Deep State normal. They launched virus and established a new top. Now the continue on as “everything is a crisis” with DEM/Deep State.
Yes, the GOP is always so innocent...How does God function without them in Paradise?

Yes, we were much better under a president like Trump who increased the debt by 8 trillion in four years. I hear no Repubs bitching when they do it...Also to note; we have a Congress that passes spending bills and budgets, the president can then spend but it takes an act of Congress, a Congress half controlled by the GOP that is spending the monies also, yet you are silent on their being an accomplice...

Trump's only large increase was in 2020, and that was due to the pandemic. He actually spent less during his first two years than Obama did during his first three years. And Biden continued to spend, even though the pandemic was over.

But Xi Jinping will be very happy that you blamed his Chinese murder virus on Trump instead of him. The check's in the mail.

spending by president.jpg

Trump's only large increase was in 2020, and that was due to the pandemic. He actually spent less during his first two years than Obama did during his first three years. And Biden continued to spend, even though the pandemic was over.

But Xi Jinping will be very happy that you blamed his Chinese murder virus on Trump instead of him. The check's in the mail.

View attachment 894077
The budget for 2021 is made in 2020.

Only in the minds of economic imbeciles would this be considered real "growth." The fourth quarter of 2023 showed that the US GDP grew by $182.2 billion, while public debt grew by $834 billion. How the hell can a country continue to exist with dismal economics numbers like this?

Simply Unsustainable! GDP Grew By $182.2 Billion While Public Debt Grew By $834 Billion In Q4 (Public Debt By 4.5 Times GDP Growth)​

Biden and Congress’ insane spending and debt issuance are simply unsustainable.

Isn’t it wonderful to be 81 years old like Biden and a have a credit card with seemingly no credit limit? And partner with other octogenarians like Pelosi and McConnell to bankrupt the US? Free-spending US Senate Demagogue Democrat Chuck Schumer is only 73. But all these elderly politicians are heaping debt on to backs of younger Americans.

The “surprise” Q4 GDP report showed GDP rising by $182.2 billion. Unfortunately, Biden had to borrow $834 billion to get $182.2 in GDP.

View attachment 894019

View attachment 894020

View attachment 894023

https://www.bea.gov/sites/default/files/2024-01/gdp4q23-adv.pdf
Hilarious cut & paste

Take 10% off of this years GDP and use that figure for the following year's budget. No overruns. That would teach both parties to learn to budget and develop priorities. No more buying votes with taxpayer money. I also bet that without all that excess money laying around, there are a lot of corrupt politicians who would quit politics. I think that could be happening now in anticipation of a Trump Presidency. MAGA

It actually be possible to take the MAGAs seriously when it comes to debt and spending had the bitched about it even one time during the reign of their god.

The people cause out of control government spending because the people are out of control (no self-control). Also, not all government spending results in debt, assets are also produced that succeeding generations will inherit and benefit from. We have to look past the hysteria.

The moment where even Trump didn't reduce America's national debt, was the pivotal point that if he couldn't, then there's no one capable of doing so.

The moment where even Trump didn't reduce America's national debt, was the pivotal point that if he couldn't, then there's no one capable of doing so.
Trump didn't try and the guy or gal that does get it reduced by cutting the budget will experience a real depression.

He never tried fuckup.

Tax cut bill cost us billions.

He spent and spent.
And because Trump didn't, America doesn't have anyone with the ability to do so.

I was chatting to a retired bank manager when Trump cut the tax, he said Trump was banking on the tax precepts from the increased economy results the cuts would hopefully provide. His assessment, not mine.

And obviously the tax cuts are so bad, I take it Biden reversed them?

And because Trump didn't, America doesn't have anyone with the ability to do so.

I was chatting to a retired bank manager when Trump cut the tax, he said Trump was banking on the tax precepts from the increased economy results the cuts would hopefully provide. His assessment, not mine.

And obviously the tax cuts are so bad, I take it Biden reversed them?
They sunset next year.

President Biden will not renew them.

Forum List

Back