Holy Sh*t: 73 Year Old Ann Margret Makes Comeback Looking More Stunning At Ever

Here's Raquel Welsh age 73.

headliner-straight.jpg

raquel-welch-cdgas-2__oPt.jpg

Raquel-Welch-Plastic-Surgery-Before-After.jpg

RaquelWelch.jpg

81e508c7e82d68e719ec02d08d1ed58e.jpg

1ea4d141f69a53d08f36c99efee7ff14.jpg
Another miracle, just good living and happy thoughts have maintained her looks.

Based on her eyebrows, I suspect Raquel has had plastic surgery. She is blessed with fabulous cheek bones and a lovely figure...and is aging very well. Good for her!

NOTHING can help the Hildebeasty....She can scare crows out of a corn field!

hillary-clinton-old.jpg

Just an older lady in her natural state.
All good by me.
Under a 'microscope' by the look of it.
Take the camera back a bit, have a good makeup artist and hairdresser do their work, and she'd look just fine.

Good makeup, blonde hair...she'd look her best.

I'm not her biggest fan.
...but of late she's been kind to Australia and New Zealand.

Here she is, live in NZ, in 2010; nothing like the photo posted;

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFDq37xuMaQ [/ame]
Close Up: Hillary Clinton in New Zealand .

Based on her eyebrows, I suspect Raquel has had plastic surgery. She is blessed with fabulous cheek bones and a lovely figure...and is aging very well. Good for her!

She always had a great figure ... this famous poster from the movie "One Million Years B.C."

I am sure there are many women 73 and older that look just fine...without medical help.

You are confusing vanity needs with necessary needs. I laugh at those who do it for vanity and wind up looking awful. They deserve ridicule.

So who died and made you judge and jury?

Unbelievable!:rolleyes:

Me.

Why some of y'all are having such a hissy about my opinion is mind boggling...but funny!

I watch Ray Donovan and I didn't recognize her. Now I know who the nice looking older woman was....WoW!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Why would you? She has been so nipped and tucked she doesn't resemble herself anymore.

That's a pretty mean statement.
She had to have plastic surgery from her stage accident that she had in 1972.

Her accident occurred when she fell from a giant mechanical "hand", high above the stage ( 72 foot drop). She hit the stage head first, and had a concussion, five fractures in her face, a broken arm and a shattered knee.
Her jaw was wired shut for 2 months.

Exactly. That is why Steve's comments are wrong. She looks nothing like she did back then. I made no comment as to her attractiveness now.

Last edited:
Who is that?

Ann Margaret w/o a wig...heavy makeup and studio lighting.
Not to be an ass, but spend hours putting on a $10,000 wig/$1,000's in professional makeup, professional lighting etc. - and you can make anyone look younger.

No it isn't.
That woman has a different nose and neck.

That is Rita Moreno, a wonderful actress who has won an Oscar, Tony and many other awards. She used to do a lot of Rockford Files because she was close to James Garner. She is 82 now, but I don't know when that picture has taken. IMO she has aged well, naturally and gracefully. Too much plastic surgery, wigs, heavy make-up and so on look unnatural and seem a bit desperate. But I do like Ann Margret. This photo is from 2011.

220px-Rita_Moreno_face.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Moreno

Last edited:

hillary-clinton-old.jpg

All good by me.
Take the camera back a bit, have a good makeup artist and hairdresser do their work, and she'd look just fine.

I'm not her biggest fan.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFDq37xuMaQ [/ame]

Given the viciousness with which some people attack Mrs. Clinton for her appearance, which is pretty normal for most American women her age, I wonder what you all think of your wives and mothers, or grandmothers, aunts, etc.. Do you attack and ridicule them for looking their age? Suggest they are worthless, ugly hags?

Here here.

I can't stand Hillary's politics and personality...which have nothing at all to do with her appearance.

hillary-clinton-old.jpg

All good by me.

I'm not her biggest fan.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFDq37xuMaQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFDq37xuMaQ [/ame]

Given the viciousness with which some people attack Mrs. Clinton for her appearance, which is pretty normal for most American women her age, I wonder what you all think of your wives and mothers, or grandmothers, aunts, etc.. Do you attack and ridicule them for looking their age? Suggest they are worthless, ugly hags?

When you are worth $100 MILLION, and PLEAD POVERTY, the bitch should be able to look like she was 45 again! Perhaps get rid of the YELLOW TEETH, but there is NOTHING a surgeon can fix when she has an evil heart!

POORHillary.jpg

The thing is, when you attack a woman for her looks when it is her politics you don't like, it is as if you are attacking all women for their looks instead their character; it is as if what is most important about a woman is her looks rather than her character.

You don't like Clinton's politics, fine. Attack those. Her looks have nothing whatsoever to do with her value as a human being or her value as a politician. Abe Lincoln was an extremely ugly man, but no one harps on that. It was and is his value as a politician and president that people think of. With male politicians, we don't focus on their looks. It should be the same for female politicians. Men in particular need to stop talking about T & A, wrinkles, etc., regarding female politicians and just focus on their policies and political behavior.

Last edited:
Looks are not character.

There are plenty of wonderful, intelligent, competent and honest people who are not very attractive. That doesn't make them any less worthy as human beings.

She always had a great figure ... this famous poster from the movie "One Million Years B.C."

I bet boedicca is more beautiful! :D

Jo Raquel Tejada was her real name. Very pretty lady.

The thing is, when you attack a woman for her looks when it is her politics you don't like, it is as if you are attacking all women for their looks instead their character; it is as if what is most important about a woman is her looks rather than her character.

You don't like Clinton's politics, fine. Attack those. Her looks have nothing whatsoever to do with her value as a human being or her value as a politician. Abe Lincoln was an extremely ugly man, but no one harps on that. It was and is his value as a politician and president that people think of. With male politicians, we don't focus on their looks. It should be the same for female politicians. Men in particular need to stop talking about T & A, wrinkles, etc., regarding female politicians and just focus on their policies and political behavior.

Are you really this stupid? Do you remember the Nixon JFK debate on TV (you probably weren't even thought of back then!) Nixon refused to wear TV makeup and had 5 o'clock shadow, while JFK had makeup and looked so much younger. THAT DEBATE, even though most agree, if you heard it on radio, Nixon won easily, BUT all the MSM could talk about was how BAD Nixon looked.... and it's acknowledged to have been one of the most significant turning points of that presidential race!

So try and use whatever small IQ you have left to realize that LOOKS HELP A CANDIDATE... just look at the PRECIEVED good looks of the mulatto in the White house, and remember Joe "the world's DUMBEST politician" Biden's description of obuma...."I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Is this a WAR ON WOMEN, or do you "girls" want to be treated EQUALLY? Now, please fade away before you look even more like the fool you are!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back