Holy Sh*t: 73 Year Old Ann Margret Makes Comeback Looking More Stunning At Ever

lol. Sometimes I am mean.

Ginger looks awful and anyone that says otherwise is lying. Priscilla looks horrible too. And anyone saying different has a nose growing. ;)

And isn't it sad.

Our culture is incredibly cruel regarding women's appearances ... especially towards older women who were famous for being beauties.

There was a nasty thread awhile ago in which some cretin ridiculed Mary Tyler Moore for being old. She's blind and suffering from diabetes. What does it say about someone who would make fun of her for being so afflicted?

Mary Tyler Moore fucked up her face with plastic surgery and botox. It has nothing to do with blindness or diabetes. If she had been in an accident and her face burned and needed surgery..fine. But she got all that done before her afflictions. That is what I make fun of. Same with Wayne Newton. Sure..he is old but what he did deliberately to his face is laughable. So...I laugh.

What about older women not famous and didn't have the money to fuck up their faces on purpose? Do they not get kudos for growing old gracefully instead of sticking needles and injecting crap? Or horrible face lifts?

Jamie Lee Curtis was never really beautiful when she was younger but she rocks it now...and she looks great NATURALLY.
Mary Tyler Moore was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes many years ago.
Jamie Lee Curtis has had work done.

Well, then Jamie Lee has a damn good surgeon.
Mary Tyler is not being made fun of for her medical issues. She is being made fun of for having a fucked up face SHE chose to fuck up.

Brigitte Bardo then and now:

images

brigitte_bardot.jpg

Mary Tyler is not being made fun of for her medical issues. She is being made fun of for having a fucked up face SHE chose to fuck up.
You said MTM had the surgery before her "afflictions" ... I pointed out that you were wrong.

You said MTM had the surgery before her "afflictions" ... I pointed out that you were wrong.

So? I was wrong. She still fucked up her face deliberately. And it has nothing to do with her medical ailments. Why would it?

Do you know that Ann Margaret had work done or is it just guessing? You also stated that Jamie Lee has had work done. She had botox...but it was years ago and she regrets doing it. One has to continue the botox treatments and she hasn't. So..you are in error as well.

images

r

Catherine Deneuve

No plastic surgery. And nobody making fun of them either.
And Ann Margret, would look like Deneuve, and Bardot if she hadn't had numerous surgeries, injections, suctions etc.

She might look like the other ladies if Anne didn't do it IF she did it. The point is...she didn't fuck up her face. What part of that do you not get? If they do that shit and look stupid, I am going to laugh at their vanity to look uglier. Period. It has nothing to do with medical issues...unless they were severely disfigured over an accident or something, then it is understandable and not something to laugh at.

It's a pretty safe bet that Gracie doesn't have to do anything unnatural to fuck up her own face.

It's a pretty safe bet that Gracie doesn't have to do anything unnatural to fuck up her own face.

:lol: See, we do have something in common, boedicca.

Did I say it is a pleasure to be in your internet presence today?

images

r

Catherine Deneuve

No plastic surgery. And nobody making fun of them either.
And Ann Margret, would look like Deneuve, and Bardot if she hadn't had numerous surgeries, injections, suctions etc.

She might look like the other ladies if Anne didn't do it IF she did it. The point is...she didn't fuck up her face. What part of that do you not get? If they do that shit and look stupid, I am going to laugh at their vanity to look uglier. Period. It has nothing to do with medical issues...unless they were severely disfigured over an accident or something, then it is understandable and not something to laugh at.
Ann Margaret had facial reconstruction after falling off a ladder, during rehearsal, in Lake Tahoe. It was all very public.
No doubt she's had procedures since then. Show me any woman who looks that good at 73 without help.

Ann-Margret - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On Sunday, September 10, 1972, while performing at Lake Tahoe, Nevada, she fell 22 feet from an elevated platform to the stage and suffered injuries including a broken left arm, cheekbone and jawbone. Husband Roger Smith flew a stolen plane from Burbank, California, to Lake Tahoe in order to get his wife to the surgeons at the medical center at UCLA for treatment. She required meticulous facial reconstructive surgery that required wiring her mouth shut and putting her on a liquid diet. Unable to work for ten weeks, she ultimately returned to the stage almost (some would say miraculously) back to normal.[24]

I am sure there are many women 73 and older that look just fine...without medical help.

You are confusing vanity needs with necessary needs. I laugh at those who do it for vanity and wind up looking awful. They deserve ridicule.

I am sure there are many women 73 and older that look just fine...without medical help.

You are confusing vanity needs with necessary needs. I laugh at those who do it for vanity and wind up looking awful. They deserve ridicule.

So who died and made you judge and jury?

Unbelievable!:rolleyes:

Nope, I stated that she's had plastic surgery since the accident in 1972.

Forum List

Back