Pedos Strike Again

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Another pedophile takes advantage of helpless children. This one occurs under the guise of a missionary

Oklahoma teen engaged in sex acts with orphans while volunteering in Kenya: FBI - NY Daily News

A 19-year-old Oklahoma missionary has been charged with traveling to Kenya to engage in sex acts with disadvantaged children as young as 4 years old.

Matthew Lane Durham, of Edmond, faces life behind bars after allegedly admitting to the sickening abuse while volunteering at Upendo Children's Home in Nairobi this spring.

durham23n-1-web.jpg

Another round of fresh meat for the lifers is on its way to where ever it is that he is to do his sentence!

God bless you and them kids always!!!

Holly

Another pedophile takes advantage of helpless children. This one occurs under the guise of a missionary

Oklahoma teen engaged in sex acts with orphans while volunteering in Kenya: FBI - NY Daily News

A 19-year-old Oklahoma missionary has been charged with traveling to Kenya to engage in sex acts with disadvantaged children as young as 4 years old.

Matthew Lane Durham, of Edmond, faces life behind bars after allegedly admitting to the sickening abuse while volunteering at Upendo Children's Home in Nairobi this spring.

durham23n-1-web.jpg

Kinda figured HIV came from missionaries. :)

But seriously, when you browbeat people with messages of not having sex until they're married over and over, they're thinking about sex over and over. When they go to some hot sweaty destination then, where people aren't big on wearing clothes, what could possibly go wrong?

Though Judaism has its faults, we were right about not touching members of the opposite sex out of an overabundance of caution about sexual immorality. Maybe if Christians took that one this kind of thing wouldn't be as rampant.

Last edited:
Though Judaism has its faults, we were right about not touching members of the opposite sex out of an overabundance of caution about sexual immorality. Maybe if Christians took that one this kind of thing wouldn't be as rampant.

That's some pretty impressive logic you're deploying there. Let's break it down. A Christian boy commits a crime and this signals that it was his Christianity which motivated the crime and that all Christians are similarly inclined.

This logical template applies to Bernie Madoff, a Jew, like you. I suppose this means that all Jews are thieves, right? I mean, using your logical template we should be attacking Judaism and all Jews for being money-grubbing thieves. Are you still standing by your argument?

That's some pretty impressive logic you're deploying there. Let's break it down. A Christian boy commits a crime and this signals that it was his Christianity which motivated the crime and that all Christians are similarly inclined.

This logical template applies to Bernie Madoff, a Jew, like you. I suppose this means that all Jews are thieves, right? I mean, using your logical template we should be attacking Judaism and all Jews for being money-grubbing thieves. Are you still standing by your argument?

You have to try and imagine my complete shock and surprise a defender of the faith ignored the story and made this about me being a Jew. :)

You have to try and imagine my complete shock and surprise a defender of the faith ignored the story and made this about me being a Jew. :)

You assume too much. I'm not a Christian, I'm an Atheist. I was simply questioning your line of reasoning, you know, group guilt and such.

it appears he was coerced into admitting a confession. i don't see how anyone can say for sure he did it without more information.

Forum List

Back