Holy Sh*t: 73 Year Old Ann Margret Makes Comeback Looking More Stunning At Ever

More accurate photo without the wig, heavy makeup and lighting...

1.164171.jpg
Who is that?

Ann Margaret w/o a wig...heavy makeup and studio lighting.
Not to be an ass, but spend hours putting on a $10,000 wig/$1,000's in professional makeup, professional lighting etc. - and you can make anyone look younger.

That's Rita Moreno not Ann Margret.

Priscilla sucks. She was accommodating all right. He fucked around because he knew he fucked up marrying her.

Ann Margaret would have kept his ass in line.

I have no opinion on Priscilla, but Elvis and Ann-Margret were hot together.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiJ7uQfogKA].[/ame]

Last edited:
The wonders of plastic surgery.

Ann should give John Kerry the name of her plastic surgeon to see if that hack job done on his face can be fixed

Looks to me like Ann aged gracefully while the other bimbos needed their botox and face lifts.

Sounds kind of mean.

I never judge people on how they look. I was lucky to be over 6' tall and fairly good looking when I was younger ... I would never tease someone for that, if I did I would feel very bad latter on.

Everybody is beautiful to somebody.

:smiliehug:

Gracie is mean. I bet she wouldn't want to have her appearance dissected by the public...

lol. Sometimes I am mean.

Ginger looks awful and anyone that says otherwise is lying. Priscilla looks horrible too. And anyone saying different has a nose growing. ;)

One of the things I always loved about her, is that she rode motorcycles.

Her and her husband had choppers, and I remember him saying years ago that he was glad they were kickers because she couldn't start hers without his help, and he was afraid she'd end up getting herself killed eventually because she wanted to ride all the time.

My favorite Ann Margret movie was Karnal Knowledge, because she was nayyyyykiddddd !!
I loved this scene in the 'The Who's Tommy with her and Jack Nicholson singing his words. In fact in this scene she looks almost like her current pic at 73. Check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
What would entice a 73 year old to "make a comeback" in the tough world of sho-biz when her estimated net worth is around 20 million? Wouldn't you think a 73 year old babe with 20 million earned the right to sit on the beach somewhere and sip margaret(ritas)? What's the point? Prove that plastic surgery and makeup secrets and a team of therapists can make you look young if you are wealthy enough?

Ginger looks awful and anyone that says otherwise is lying. Priscilla looks horrible too. And anyone saying different has a nose growing. ;)

And isn't it sad.

Our culture is incredibly cruel regarding women's appearances ... especially towards older women who were famous for being beauties.

There was a nasty thread awhile ago in which some cretin ridiculed Mary Tyler Moore for being old. She's blind and suffering from diabetes. What does it say about someone who would make fun of her for being so afflicted?

Last edited:
What would entice a 73 year old to "make a comeback" in the tough world of sho-biz when her estimated net worth is around 20 million? Wouldn't you think a 73 year old babe with 20 million earned the right to sit on the beach somewhere and sip margaret(ritas)? What's the point? Prove that plastic surgery and makeup secrets and a team of therapists can make you look young if you are wealthy enough?

People are living longer and looking better nowadays!

70 is the new 30 LOL :D

and....

she still sips her Margaritas on some nice beach somewhere......it's all good! :D

And isn't it sad.

Our culture is incredibly cruel regarding women's appearances ... especially towards older women who were famous for being beauties.

There was a nasty thread awhile ago in which some cretin ridiculed Mary Tyler Moore for being old. She's blind and suffering from diabetes. What does it say about someone who would make fun of her for being so afflicted?

Mary Tyler Moore fucked up her face with plastic surgery and botox. It has nothing to do with blindness or diabetes. If she had been in an accident and her face burned and needed surgery..fine. But she got all that done before her afflictions. That is what I make fun of. Same with Wayne Newton. Sure..he is old but what he did deliberately to his face is laughable. So...I laugh.

What about older women not famous and didn't have the money to fuck up their faces on purpose? Do they not get kudos for growing old gracefully instead of sticking needles and injecting crap? Or horrible face lifts?

Jamie Lee Curtis was never really beautiful when she was younger but she rocks it now...and she looks great NATURALLY.

Thanks for once again confirming that you are one nasty ass bitch.

Forum List

Back