Holy Sh*t: 73 Year Old Ann Margret Makes Comeback Looking More Stunning At Ever

I don't give a rats ass how old she was. She sucks.

Here's Priscilla recently age 69.
Priscilla-Presley-plastic-surgery-disaster.jpg

And Ann age 73
ray-donovan-111.jpg

And for a added bonus, here's Ginger from Gilligans Island Tina Louis (yikes)
Tina%20Louise-LAG-000720.jpg

And her with Elvis
fort_dix_elvis_pc_8.jpg

Last edited:
Looks to me like Ann aged gracefully while the other bimbos needed their botox and face lifts.

I watch Ray Donovan and I didn't recognize her. Now I know who the nice looking older woman was....WoW!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Why would you? She has been so nipped and tucked she doesn't resemble herself anymore.

Looks to me like Ann aged gracefully while the other bimbos needed their botox and face lifts.

Sounds kind of mean.

I never judge people on how they look. I was lucky to be over 6' tall and fairly good looking when I was younger ... I would never tease someone for that, if I did I would feel very bad latter on.

Everybody is beautiful to somebody.

:smiliehug:

I watch Ray Donovan and I didn't recognize her. Now I know who the nice looking older woman was....WoW!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Why would you? She has been so nipped and tucked she doesn't resemble herself anymore.

That's a pretty mean statement.
She had to have plastic surgery from her stage accident that she had in 1972.

Her accident occurred when she fell from a giant mechanical "hand", high above the stage ( 72 foot drop). She hit the stage head first, and had a concussion, five fractures in her face, a broken arm and a shattered knee.
Her jaw was wired shut for 2 months.

Last edited:

Sounds kind of mean.

I never judge people on how they look. I was lucky to be over 6' tall and fairly good looking when I was younger ... I would never tease someone for that, if I did I would feel very bad latter on.

Everybody is beautiful to somebody.

:smiliehug:

She always was stunning. My ex was so in love with that woman. :D

^^^

huh?

I do not agree there ...Pricilla was beyond beautiful...and totally acomodating...I mean she was good for him.

How more beautiful can you get? Elvis had the best taste....

and he knew what he wanted

Yeah, old Elvis liked them 15 year old girls...

Forum List

Back