Holy Sh*t: 73 Year Old Ann Margret Makes Comeback Looking More Stunning At Ever

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Looking stunning is a understatement. She looks around 25 years younger. She's starring in some showtime show called Ray Donovan with Jon Voight.

935979.jpg

Rush Limbaugh chimes in on Ann's looks and Hillary.
Did You See Ann-Margret on Ray Donovan? - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Last edited:
Come on Vigilante...why did you have to do that? You ruined a perfectly good thread with that blot!

I watch Ray Donovan and I didn't recognize her. Now I know who the nice looking older woman was....WoW!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Looking stunning is a understatement. She looks around 25 years younger. She's starring in some showtime show called Ray Donovan with Jon Voight.

935979.jpg

Rush Limbaugh chimes in on Ann's looks and Hillary.
Did You See Ann-Margret on Ray Donovan? - The Rush Limbaugh Show

My God! Amazing! totally amazing!:eusa_clap:

but then she was always beautiful....she was born a beautiful woman...it's not like she jump out of the bushes ... here I am ...no! ...she was born beautiful ! Bless her soul!:D:eusa_clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t3cBTb3xPc]Ann-Margret BYE BYE BIRDIE title song - YouTube[/ame]

^^^

huh?

I do not agree there ...Pricilla was beyond beautiful...and totally acomodating...I mean she was good for him.

How more beautiful can you get? Elvis had the best taste....

and he knew what he wanted

Priscilla sucks. She was accommodating all right. He fucked around because he knew he fucked up marrying her.

Ann Margaret would have kept his ass in line.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXCiS2FpmIc]Ann-Margret singing as Ann-Margrock - YouTube[/ame]

what I am saying is ..both were gorgeous and good for him...but his karma was to end that way.

regardless of who was his lady.

who knows...

Priscilla sucks. She was accommodating all right. He fucked around because he knew he fucked up marrying her.

Ann Margaret would have kept his ass in line.

Pricilla was only 14 years old when she met Elvis..... c'mon Gracie stop it!

she does?

I was going to say something ..but

nah. I understand where are you coming from.

Bless you.

Forum List

Back