Holy Moly! DON'T Mess With Gunny!

I want to know how you can hate shoe shopping?
Well I will go for you but you have to buy me a pair.

I want to know how you can hate shoe shopping?
Well I will go for you but you have to buy me a pair.

I just don't like it. I have the fewest pair of shoes I need ... and I do mean "need".

My favorite footwear is a pair of custom Olathe boots that I bought some years ago. ;)

Shoe shopping beats all shopping imo :) even if you gain or lose weight, you can always count on your shoe size being the same or close to the same! :D women love to shoe shop in general....great business!

I am addicted to shoes. I can't have enough! I am also the flip flop Queen.
My thinks it is because I had to wear special shoes when I was little and they were ugly.

Shoe shopping beats all shopping imo :) even if you gain or lose weight, you can always count on your shoe size being the same or close to the same! :D women love to shoe shop in general....great business!
for a month after I had my son I couldn't fit my shreik feet in any shoes, it was terrible.

Ick.

Jeans are kind of fun to shop for, the rest is ok - but the places that make me salivate are chocolate stores and bookstores. :eusa_drool:

for a month after I had my son I couldn't fit my shreik feet in any shoes, it was terrible.

I forgot about pregnant women and what you say is true, their feet do swell and they do end up going as much as a size and a half or two larger because of this bloating...

I didn't have any swelling in my feet the whole time I was pregnant, I think it was because I was so active.
While I had my son I had problems with my kidney's and it caused my whole lower half of my body to fill up with fluids. When it finally started to leave my system I was going to the bathroom every five minutes. lol

Do you think he has legs?

I'd wager he does. :rolleyes:
and 3 of them...wonder which is larger though? :lol::lol:

Stories of Gunny's penis are legend, ladies. I really am surprised you're all so out of the loop!

Had you not heard of how he resolved the problem of getting an all-over tan?

Gunny, an elderly Marine, really took care of his body. He lifted weights and jogged six miles every day. One morning he looked into the mirror, admiring his body, and noticed that he was suntanned all over with the exception of his ample penis. So he decided to do something about it.
He went to the beach, undressed completely, and buried himself in the sand, except for his penis, which he left sticking out of the sand.

A bit later, two little old ladies came strolling along the beach, one using a cane to help her get along. Upon seeing the thing sticking out of the sand, the lady with the cane began to move the penis around with her cane.

Remarking to the other little old lady, she said, "There really is no justice in the world."

The other little old lady asked, "What do you mean by that?"

The first little old lady replied, "Look at that. When I was 20, I was curious about it. When I was 30, I enjoyed it. When I was 40, I asked for it. When I was 50, I paid for it. When I was 60, I prayed for it. When I was 70, I forgot about it.

"Now that I'm 80, the damned things are growing wild, and I'm too old to squat !

I may tell you another later.

I'd wager he does. :rolleyes:
and 3 of them...wonder which is larger though? :lol::lol:

Stories of Gunny's penis are legend, ladies. I really am surprised you're all so out of the loop!

Had you not heard of how he resolved the problem of getting an all-over tan?

Gunny, an elderly Marine, really took care of his body. He lifted weights and jogged six miles every day. One morning he looked into the mirror, admiring his body, and noticed that he was suntanned all over with the exception of his ample penis. So he decided to do something about it.
He went to the beach, undressed completely, and buried himself in the sand, except for his penis, which he left sticking out of the sand.

A bit later, two little old ladies came strolling along the beach, one using a cane to help her get along. Upon seeing the thing sticking out of the sand, the lady with the cane began to move the penis around with her cane.

Remarking to the other little old lady, she said, "There really is no justice in the world."

The other little old lady asked, "What do you mean by that?"

The first little old lady replied, "Look at that. When I was 20, I was curious about it. When I was 30, I enjoyed it. When I was 40, I asked for it. When I was 50, I paid for it. When I was 60, I prayed for it. When I was 70, I forgot about it.

"Now that I'm 80, the damned things are growing wild, and I'm too old to squat !

I may tell you another later.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I would rep you but I have to spread it around.

Forum List

Back