Holy Moly! DON'T Mess With Gunny!

Loquaciousness is what springs to mind when I think of del. :D

yep

del honey...would you kindly post a pic so i can start a 'groveling for rep' thread on you? :eusa_drool:

ty in advance!

care

well, bless your heart.
here you go.

:eusa_whistle:

marcel.marceau.jpg

you should be named Lilith instead of Eve....she was the REAL female temptest!

REP WHORE!

and I am jealous that i can never think of these rep whoring comments first, DAMNIT! :lol::lol:

care

I can try to teach you but some of it is just natural. :eusa_angel:

hahahahahahahaha!

yeah, yeah I can see that! :D

I might as well give up now, God obviously forsake me this natural born talent...:(

...but I bet i could pick what women's shoes will be best sellers and profitable in a department store setting better than you! ( :( my talent given me! )

care

hahahahahahahaha!

I might as well give up now, God obviously forsake me this natural born talent...:(

...but I bet i could pick what women's shoes will be best sellers and profitable in a department store setting better than you! ( :( my talent given me! )

care

I will bow to you on that one for sure. (I hate shoe shopping.) :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
(Looking at Gunny picture )

The testosterone is strong in this one
or maybe the steroids are.:tongue:

Either way too much testoserone is not exactly a womans dream man.

I like good looks, brains, fairness, humility, humor, kindness and a healthy outlook on life over a testosterone overload.

If the swimmers are strong enough and the genes are good why do you need testosterone overtaking the thinking proccesses?

My man has that beautiful balence of all the things combined.

Damn I'm lucky.

I like good looks, brains, fairness, humility, humor, kindness and a healthy outlook on life over a testosterone overload.

If the swimmers are strong enough and the genes are good why do you need testosterone overtaking the thinking proccesses?

Damn I'm lucky.

Not enough testosterone doesn't exactly make the female heart go pitter-pat either. And a man can have all of the things you listed and still be loaded with testosterone.

If your man has all the things that are important to you, then you are a fortunate soul indeed. ;)

(Looking at Gunny picture )

The testosterone is strong in this one
or maybe the steroids are.:tongue:

Damn I'm lucky.
I like my men big, I am not short and I am not tooth pick. But like Eve said if you have all that and some testerone you are a lucky girl.

The men I have known that have been far to concerned with showing their testosterone would not make very good mates.

My man has plenty to get the job done.

I have heard women say he looks like Harrison Ford, Dennis Quaid and what the hell is that Aussie bad boy actors name?

Shit I cant remember.

Found it Russel Crow

Last edited:
The men I have known that have been far to concerned with showing their testosterone would not make very good mates.

My man has plenty to get the job done.

I have heard women say he looks like Harrison Ford, Dennis Quaid and what the hell is that Aussie bad boy actors name?

Shit I cant remember.

Big difference between a man having the testosterone and a man trying to prove he's got the testosterone.

LOL! Which Aussie bad boy actor? There are several. :lol:

Russel Crow.

I think he looks the most like dennis quaid, hes built more like him than the others, his shoulders are bigger though.

His shoulders are Almost too big for his size.

hahahahahahahaha!

care

I will bow to you on that one for sure. (I hate shoe shopping.) :eusa_shhh:

well of course it makes sense you hate shoe shopping, you are used to being naked in the Garden on Eden! :)

Forum List

Back