Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?

It is people...not parties. People have gone nuts. I am so tired and weary from it all.

It is people...not parties. People have gone nuts. I am so tired and weary from it all.

I'm just plain angry. And DISGUSTED. Have we devolved to our lowest common denominators? Empowered the most hateful amongst us? Sanctified mob mentalities?

Congressmen (including da wimmens) actually represent their constituents fairly well.

Attacking them is attacking the wrong people. It was bad when that blond woman got shot and it's bad now.

The "Free Press" is over there pouring gas on the flames, too.

The press needs reigned in. For real.

I'm just plain angry. And DISGUSTED. Have we devolved to our lowest common denominators? Empowered the most hateful amongst us? Sanctified mob mentalities?

It sure does seem that way. I keep waiting for it to stop, or at least calm down, and it doesn't.

And a perfect example of what I was talking about...
The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

No need to be attacking Coyote. She is not hating anyone........not to mention that hate is coming from all sides.

Fret not ----fellows in cyberspace--------chalk it up to SPRING FEVER----that vaguely unsettling
feeling that SOMTHIN' GOTTA GIVE....... ------it will pass

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?
Crap, crap, crap, shooting happen quite often and not one Progressive cares with the exception of the Progressive gunners who stand and wring their Little hands, and wish it had been a kid because they get more air time. The Progressive press rolls the press with the anti guning message, that is if they have the room to do it. After all they have the Russian thing going on. What a load of crap.

Fret not ----fellows in cyberspace--------chalk it up to SPRING FEVER----that vaguely unsettling
feeling that SOMTHIN' GOTTA GIVE....... ------it will pass

I used to always think that. This is different somehow. It's been going for a mighty long time now.

Problem being.......it does involve politics or political leanings, whether we like it or not. But I do agree this type of violent behaviors have got to stop. And as a country have to come together as human beings first & foremost and put politics aside.

The O. P. has long been one of the most divisive among us. One of the most polarizing. One of the quickest to try to stifle opinions which differ from hers.

If she is announcing that her behavior will change; its very good news, as she is also a Moderator who should set an example...rather than be one of the blindest and most passionate partisans.

I want to believe she is turning over a new leaf..I hope she is turning over a new leaf...but I am harassed by doubts.

More likely it is a lecture implicitly directed to us Heartland Americans.

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I am still very angry that Bolsheviks have decided that they will spend all their time trying to undermine the duly elected Government of the United States.

What did everyone expect ?

Things have gotten steadily uglier over time.

Look at the direction of cable news.

And everyone like YOU now says...wow, this has to stop.

Sorry, but you can't turn an aircraft carrier on a dime.

And this won't slow down any time soon.

For one, the people who profiting from it will keep it going as best they can.

And if you don't thing Obama's partisan horsecrap that sold Obamacare isn't part of it (look how he demonized the GOP), you are a fool.

And you now have......Donald Trump.

See, you don't get it.

What is happening is that the NORMAL population is completely fed up with the insanity of the depraved left. The rubber is meeting the road, and the left is freaking out. For decades they have been molly coddled, told they don't have to work, told they are disabled if they are lazy, and further told that there is no stigma to living off other people like the parasites they are. For a half century, wall eyed head spinning schizophrenics have been told that society must adjust to THEM and that their perceptions dictate reality, and that if they don't like what people say, they can stomp their feet and have that person silenced.

It's over. The social experiment failed. Now we're going to have to clean up all the offal that moved in.

The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.
Hate? You have no idea of what Hate is like, most people don't. I have hate deep inside like many people but contain it because hate has no positive side to it. Blind hate is the worst you have have and this is what you find in the Left, and Right wing of the population. Hate has not feelings, or racial face. It has no boarders or Nation.

No need to be attacking Coyote. She is not hating anyone........not to mention that hate is coming from all sides.

The O. P. has long been one of the most divisive among us. One of the most polarizing. One of the quickest to try to stifle opinions which differ from hers.

If she is announcing that her behavior will change; its very good news, as she is also a Moderator who should set an example...rather than be one of the blindest and most passionate partisans.

I want to believe she is turning over a new leaf..I hope she is turning over a new leaf...but I am harassed by doubts.

More likely it is a lecture implicitly directed to us Heartland Americans.

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I am still very angry that Bolsheviks have decided that they will spend all their time trying to undermine the duly elected Government of the United States.
Omg you should have seen her a couple of years ago. This is nothing.

Democrats are hell-bent on destroying this administration.

Any rational person can see it on this board.

Exactly. And it doesn't seem to dawn on them that their own thought process is exactly the same as the shooter's --- "Kill a bunch of (insert political party) because all (insert political party)s are "hell-bent on destroying", are "violent", are "insane" and "this is on you people". Same flawed thought process-- absurd partisan blanket generalizations and Composition Fallacies.

None so fucking blind as those who don't own a mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back