HOLY CRAP...check this thing out!... Guy shows his jet hover he invented.

When I was a kid, they promised we would have jetpacks by now.

I need one for my commute to work.

The US military expressed an interest in his Flyboard Air back in 2017..

"A September 2018 look at Zapata’s work with the U.S. military in the Drive noted his variant, which is a flying platform, had solved some of those issues by introducing seven computer-controlled jet turbines that send flight data to a tablet-sized display as well as “built-in redundancies and automatic compensation if one of the jet engines fails.” Zapata advertises a custom-tooled version called the Fly-EZ as ideal for military purposes ranging from naval personnel transfers and routine ground patrols to actual combat insertions and “denied area penetration.” According to the Drive, the craft can carry up to 280 pounds, fly at 80 miles per hour for up to 12 minutes, and attain altitudes of 9,000 feet, though not necessarily at the maximum load. (France24 cited different specifications for the one used in the demonstration at a maximum speed of 118 miles per hour for 10 minutes )..."

https://gizmodo.com/french-inventor-touts-rifle-while-flying-turbine-powere-1836363914

The US military expressed an interest in his Flyboard Air back in 2017..

"A September 2018 look at Zapata’s work with the U.S. military in the Drive noted his variant, which is a flying platform, had solved some of those issues by introducing seven computer-controlled jet turbines that send flight data to a tablet-sized display as well as “built-in redundancies and automatic compensation if one of the jet engines fails.” Zapata advertises a custom-tooled version called the Fly-EZ as ideal for military purposes ranging from naval personnel transfers and routine ground patrols to actual combat insertions and “denied area penetration.” According to the Drive, the craft can carry up to 280 pounds, fly at 80 miles per hour for up to 12 minutes, and attain altitudes of 9,000 feet, though not necessarily at the maximum load. (France24 cited different specifications for the one used in the demonstration at a maximum speed of 118 miles per hour for 10 minutes )..."

https://gizmodo.com/french-inventor-touts-rifle-while-flying-turbine-powere-1836363914
Yes, but can a woman drive it.

"It musses my hair!"

I'm going with 'fake video'.

This has all the earmarks of a UFO sighting.

I'm going with 'fake video'.

This has all the earmarks of a UFO sighting.
The History Channel is ON IT!!

This... History Channel?

im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens-13879118.png

Forum List

Back