Holy cow: 16.4M Americans say chocolate milk comes from brown cattle

We had 127 million people vote in 2016. That means only about 13% of the voting public, and there is no proof any of these Brown Cow folks voted at all, buy the Brown Cow theory, and yet liberals seem to think that that 13% all voted for Trump and got him elected.

This is but one more piece of evidence showing how utterly stupid liberals have become.
Considering the strong correlation betwwen Trump supporters and stupidity I think it's reasonable to believe most would think chocolate milk comes from brown cows. Trump has already defined his constituents as poorly educated.
You are obviously suffering from the effects of bovine methane emissions. Get some air.
Who, me? I'm not party to the silly disillusioned fools who put the most inept president ever in the White House. That kool-aid is some powerful stuff. And many of you are still drinking it.

We had 127 million people vote in 2016. That means only about 13% of the voting public, and there is no proof any of these Brown Cow folks voted at all, buy the Brown Cow theory, and yet liberals seem to think that that 13% all voted for Trump and got him elected.

This is but one more piece of evidence showing how utterly stupid liberals have become.
Considering the strong correlation betwwen Trump supporters and stupidity I think it's reasonable to believe most would think chocolate milk comes from brown cows. Trump has already defined his constituents as poorly educated.
You are obviously suffering from the effects of bovine methane emissions. Get some air.
Who, me? I'm not party to the silly disillusioned fools who put the most inept president ever in the White House. That kool-aid is some powerful stuff. And many of you are still drinking it.
Relax, the chocolate president is gone. We have a guy in there now making America great again.

Relax, the chocolate president is gone. We have a guy in there now making America great again.
Yah! With Putin's help we might become a Russian colony. Hey...at least they are White...right?

Your math needs major work!

13% of the US voting public is 127 million?

When did the US grow to slightly less than a billion?

You try milking a brown bull and see what you get.. Cattle is nomenclature which includes male and female bovine..So the title is a little misleading, just ask Meathead..
I would yield to on these matters, being a country boy and all, but then there was the "bulls are cows" comment and all I could think was "idiot.

Now it's automatic. You're an idiot.
Most folks know that the terms that are used are bulls and heifers..

Wrong!

A heifer is a female cow that has not borne a calf, so they do not give milk!

Yah! With Putin's help we might become a Russian colony. Hey...at least they are White...right?
No one helped Trump more than Hillary. You are confused.

And all those other first world countries have SINGLE Payer!!! Cost less and provides better. Conservatives are so fucking stupid they just can't unders
When you have to wait years for tests, that isn't better healthcare. Obamacare was a giant step in that direction. Look at the mess we're in.. Insurance companies dropping like flies. Imagine single payer. It will be worse.

Public school.....kids cant make change & know nothing about history
BS. The kids of sharecroppers and farmers know that's a fallacy. It's the poorly educated
sheep being used by Trump that believe that.
Hand a recent public schooled cashier $20.14 on a $14.64 bill when the power goes off on his cash register and see what happens. Chance are good you'll make a profit.

Yep. The majority of those 16 million are right wingers, dumb as shit.

Lol! I don't think so. It is more so right wingers who are familiar with farming and living off the land. I would bet it was urban youths.
Probably the same folks who think chicken, beef, and such originate in Styrofoam packageso. They don't correlate feathered or furry critters with the food they buy at the supermarket.

Your math needs major work!

13% of the US voting public is 127 million?

When did the US grow to slightly less than a billion?
Lol, funny, dude. I clearly meant that 16 million is only 13% of the voting public which numbers 127 million.

roflmao

Forum List

Back