Holmes mails plans to a Psychiatrist!! ?

Caroljo

Gold Member
Jun 2, 2009
Michigan
Sorry if this is posted somewhere...but i couldn't find it.....i

So according to this, he told his Psychiatrist about his plans. But his Psychiatrist never got the message. He should be thankful....

I think Holmes did this because that Psychiatrst had SOMETHING to do with him leaving College. I think he was being set up, hoping that the police would think the Psychiatrist was holding information.

Holmes needs to have the death penalty....If it had been a spur of the moment killing because you just snapped I MIGHT be able to understand it a VERY LITTLE bit. But Holmes was planning all of this for quite a while. And, he wanted his Psychiatrist to hang too.

Somebody needs to be checking their mail more often...

For sure! It's probably eating at him that IF he had gotten it in time 12 people would still be alive. But i know people that check their mail only once a week. I have to check every day. But it makes you wonder WHY he didn't get it in time....

I still think that Holmes wanted to hang his Psychiatrist somehow. I don't know.....Holmes is such a strange character! I hope we find out what went through his mind..............

I think some clarification is in store. The package hadn't arrived to the mailroom until Monday. Monday is also the same day that the warrant was issued for it, so it couldn't have been sitting around for long and there was no way that the psychiatrist (which is a woman--I have met her and from what I have seen of her she is a pretty good and competent psychiatrist) could have gotten word of James Holmes' attacks before police took the notebook away as evidence.

It's almost like he was really aware of what he was planning....but yet he wanted to get caught? Is he going to end up being someone that we almost think we need to feel sorry for? I can't imagine anyone just deciding to plan a mass murder......what made him get to this point? He was a very smart person...was he too smart?

I've know people that i went to school with that was VERY smart...they should have been in college when they were in 10th or 11th grade. And i know 2 over them that within 10 yrs of graduating they committed suicide. My brother in law is very smart - but he also has NO common sense. If he was left alone he'd know nothing of the "normal" world or what to do.

Forum List

Back