Hogs to the Slaughter

Satan is a fictitious character and a metaphorical aberration.

A creature remaining at enmity against God must expect to dwell for ever with the devils in hell; where can it dwell but where other rebels are confined in chains?

Some have staggered over the doctrine of eternal punishment, because they could not see how that could be consistent with God’s goodness.
I have only one question to ask concerning that or any other doctrine,
—Does God reveal it in the Scriptures? Then, I believe it, and leave to him the vindication of his own consistency. - Charles Spurgeon
Of what merit is "eternal punishment" if it does absolutely no good to us on earth? Children are being slain in the streets of Chicago, law enforcement are being executed at will, tens of millions of our offspring are gutted from their mothers' wombs. Thousands are decapitated murdered and maimed in the name of "Allah".

Is eternal punishment supposed to be some sort of deterrent?

The entire Bible is a metaphorical aberration, written by the very people who have supposedly been threatened by the Almighty Creator with this "eternal punishment".

Religion is a shakedown that is meant to perpetuate Churches and Church infrastructure with congregations who toss nickels and dimes into baskets. It is rife with paranoia, self-doubt, and servitude to an elusive entity that "created" the universe 14 billion years ago.

Yet, after tens of thousands of years, we still cannot put our heads around one single solitary concept: "Be kind to each other".

Mr. Rogers is rolling in his grave.

Are you sure? Perhaps you should read this first.....

In the entire world we cannot find any proof that anything, no matter how small, just ceases to exist. There is no past that did not prepare the future, and there is no end that did not show a beginning. Every life in particular only leaves behind its aged shell when it goes into the ground, the essence having gone to unseen realms. The sun sets that it may rise once again. The stars disappear in the morning, and reappear in the night. Ages end, and then they begin again. Rivers bury themselves in seas only to be reborn in the springtime. The entire plant world dies in the fall and is reborn in the springtime. The seed dies in the ground and is reborn as grass or as a tree.
The caterpillar dies to make way for the butterfly. If all the inferior creatures are destroyed so they can be reborn, then what of man, the crown jewel of God's creation? Will he simply fall into the grave and turn to dust for no reason at all?

There is so much that speaks to us in parables about life after death: Proof can even be seen in the way God describes the soul. Without a doubt God exists because He makes Himself known to man not only in our souls, but also in nature that is all about us. He is righteous and just. He sowed into the heart of man a desire to do right and to hate evil. There are many who live a righteous life and are persecuted for it, even unto death. Yet, there are many sinners who live happy lives. If there were no life after death in which the righteous are rewarded for their faithfulness, then God would be neither righteous nor just.

For the simple fact that God is a righteous judge, there must be a day when every man, woman, and child will receive a just reward.

Life in Christ
pg. 106-107
Author Dumitru Duduman
Yes, I'm sure. And thanks for all of that dribble. But you lost me at "parables" and "God". There is God, but not in the way you describe it. BTW God is feminine, not masculine. And God sowed nothing into the heart of man. God did his job 14 billion years ago, then split the scene. Also, there is no life after death. Take your sideshow elsewhere.

You're on my thread. I'm not going anywhere. This is not a show. It's a religion forum and this is a ministry to those who are lost. Namely you - at the moment. Now let's get back to the subject at hand.

God is eternal and the earth isn't 14 billion years old. Creationist scientists have already proven it and the verdict is in. As for God being a goddess. I recall writing on the board about it before, you were following the religion of Wicca? Am I recalling that correctly, Mr. H.?

Witchcraft is forbidden in the bible. It's the occult and Satan has used it to take millions to hell. If only a former witch could tell you the suffering they are undergoing in hell right now but they cannot. I'm telling you from the Written Word of God you cannot do the occult and expect heaven in the end. God is not a woman. God is a Spirit and those who are his children worship him in spirit and in truth. Not with rituals and spells. Now you need to seek the Lord and ask him to reveal Himself to you. Let him know that you are willing to do His Will once you know it (John 7:17) and He will show you.

In the meantime, I'll be praying for you.

and this........

When God created man, He planted deep inside him the tendency toward truth. Even in our will, we have the tendency to do good whenever we can. In our hearts, He planted the yearning for happiness and for fulfillment. Our minds are not satisfied with just the knowledge they obtain here on earth. What we amass in knowledge here on earth is far from complete or perfect.

We are constantly struggling toward righteousness although, we are met by many obstacles along the way. Sometimes it is difficult for the simple fact that we are not mature enough when it comes to morality. This is why many are attracted toward sin and snared into it. We each know that we will never find true happiness here on earth. If that is so, then why would the Creator plant the longing for true happiness in our hearts? Did He do it just so that it would remain something unattainable? This would be in contradiction to the goodness, wisdom, and righteousness of God.

Life In Christ
Page 107
Author Dumitru Duduman
So there was a reporter present when God did all this shit? It must have been Brian Williams.

God didn't create man. God created woman. The universe is feminine. God must be the most imperfect perfection perpetrated upon the purloined populace that has ever been postulated.

That's Wicca and it is a lie. We'll talk later - God willing.

Mr. H. , If you were arrested and charged with a crime punishable by life in prison in another country - a very harsh prison - under the most deplorable conditions would you not desire to have council from the best lawyer available to you? If such counsel was offered to you would you not leap at the opportunity to hear all the lawyer could do for you? Yes. I believe you would because you are an intelligent man. You would not throw caution to the wind and reject such an offer. If he decided to take your case and offered to take your place and do the entire life term for you would you not be ever so thankful? Would you not spend your life looking after his children, his business and be a good steward of all that he owns for what he had done for you?

Jesus Christ offers you free counsel. He is willing to be your advocate before the Father. He has already paid the price to clear you of all charges because he paid the price for your sins and is willing to receive you as his own. Romans 10:9,10 offers you the way to salvation. If you repent of your sins and will believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that God raised him from the dead on the 3rd day you shall be saved. Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Why would you reject such an offer?

Hell is for all eternity - not the next 20 - 40 years, Mr. H. The situation in hell would make the worst prison on earth seem like paradise. You must consider that your eternal life is the most important event you will ever prepare yourself for. Will you spend it in heaven with the family of God? Which is a free gift Jesus offers you? Or would you prefer to spend it in hell with demons who will torment you throughout all eternity. That is the choice. Is there really any question? No. There is not. There is but one thing to do and you should do it immediately. Seek the Lord with all of your heart and you shall find him waiting right there for you. The Word of God is true. Read John 7: 17. Buy a good KJV Bible with large print and read it. God loves you. Do not neglect so great a salvation. Jesus paid a price far greater than any man has ever paid to get another out of trouble. He paid that price for you because He loves you.
Jesus Christ has never offered me shit. His Mother has offered me herself. She has shown herself in a miracle to me.

This mirage of yours is not about Jesus, but his mother.

Eternal Hell is no deterrent to the transgressions of the human populace.

It's a myth. Get over it and get on with your life on earth.

The Mother of Christ is your salvation. Christ Himself is a castoff.

and this........

When God created man, He planted deep inside him the tendency toward truth. Even in our will, we have the tendency to do good whenever we can. In our hearts, He planted the yearning for happiness and for fulfillment. Our minds are not satisfied with just the knowledge they obtain here on earth. What we amass in knowledge here on earth is far from complete or perfect.

We are constantly struggling toward righteousness although, we are met by many obstacles along the way. Sometimes it is difficult for the simple fact that we are not mature enough when it comes to morality. This is why many are attracted toward sin and snared into it. We each know that we will never find true happiness here on earth. If that is so, then why would the Creator plant the longing for true happiness in our hearts? Did He do it just so that it would remain something unattainable? This would be in contradiction to the goodness, wisdom, and righteousness of God.

Life In Christ
Page 107
Author Dumitru Duduman
So there was a reporter present when God did all this shit? It must have been Brian Williams.

God didn't create man. God created woman. The universe is feminine. God must be the most imperfect perfection perpetrated upon the purloined populace that has ever been postulated.

That's Wicca and it is a lie. We'll talk later - God willing.
Goddess willing. And you're the liar. Bitch. :slap:

Mr. H. , If you were arrested and charged with a crime punishable by life in prison in another country - a very harsh prison - under the most deplorable conditions would you not desire to have council from the best lawyer available to you? If such counsel was offered to you would you not leap at the opportunity to hear all the lawyer could do for you? Yes. I believe you would because you are an intelligent man. You would not throw caution to the wind and reject such an offer. If he decided to take your case and offered to take your place and do the entire life term for you would you not be ever so thankful? Would you not spend your life looking after his children, his business and be a good steward of all that he owns for what he had done for you?

Jesus Christ offers you free counsel. He is willing to be your advocate before the Father. He has already paid the price to clear you of all charges because he paid the price for your sins and is willing to receive you as his own. Romans 10:9,10 offers you the way to salvation. If you repent of your sins and will believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that God raised him from the dead on the 3rd day you shall be saved. Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Why would you reject such an offer?

Hell is for all eternity - not the next 20 - 40 years, Mr. H. The situation in hell would make the worst prison on earth seem like paradise. You must consider that your eternal life is the most important event you will ever prepare yourself for. Will you spend it in heaven with the family of God? Which is a free gift Jesus offers you? Or would you prefer to spend it in hell with demons who will torment you throughout all eternity. That is the choice. Is there really any question? No. There is not. There is but one thing to do and you should do it immediately. Seek the Lord with all of your heart and you shall find him waiting right there for you. The Word of God is true. Read John 7: 17. Buy a good KJV Bible with large print and read it. God loves you. Do not neglect so great a salvation. Jesus paid a price far greater than any man has ever paid to get another out of trouble. He paid that price for you because He loves you.
Jesus Christ has never offered me shit. His Mother has offered me herself. She has shown herself in a miracle to me.

When Jesus went to the cross Jesus told his disciple that Mary was now "his mother." From that day on the disciple took the place of Jesus in caring for the woman. Jesus is God. God doesn't have a mother, Mr. H..

John 19:26-27 King James Version (KJV)
26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Furthermore, Mary of the Roman Catholic Religion is Semiramis - a witch that was married to Nimrod and practiced the occult. Nimrod was put to death by his uncle, Japheth for doing human sacrificing - the murder of infants - and eating their flesh - drinking their blood - Tammuz (another baal god) and Semiramis were introduced as "Mary and baby Jesus" but in reality that is Tammuz and Semiramis otherwise known as the "Queen of Heaven."

You can't put her (Mary) off as the "Queen of heaven because Mary would never have permitted anyone to worship her. She was a sinner saved by grace - same as me. Read the Bible and do not believe these lies of Satan any longer.

Last edited:

When Jesus went to the cross Jesus told his disciple that Mary was now "his mother." From that day on the disciple took the place of Jesus in caring for the woman. Jesus is God. God doesn't have a mother, Mr. H..

John 19:26-27 King James Version (KJV)
26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Furthermore, Mary of the Roman Catholic Religion is Semiramis - a witch that was married to Nimrod and practiced the occult. Nimrod was put to death by his uncle, Japheth for doing human sacrificing - the murder of infants - and eating their flesh - drinking their blood - Tammuz (another baal god) and Semiramis were introduced as "Mary and baby Jesus" but in reality that is Tammuz and Semiramis otherwise known as the "Queen of Heaven."

You can't put her (Mary) off as the "Queen of heaven because Mary would never have permitted anyone to worship her. She was a sinner saved by grace - same as me. Read the Bible and do not believe these lies of Satan any longer.
If Jesus is God, Mary is the mother of God. There is a prayer -

"Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour or our death Amen."

Don't you dare diminish the role of Mary Mother of God you pitiful fuck. :fu:

Those are demons manifesting themselves in you, Mr.H. I'm going to pray for you now.

I bind you Satan, in the name of Jesus Christ. I come against the spirits of blindness, binding the spirits of bondage and heaviness, fear and hate. I trample you serpents and scorpions, you spirits of delusion over Mr. H. and I destroy the spirit of witchcraft, in Jesus Name. I pray,LORD, that you will open Mr. H's heart so that he can hear Your voice.

Mr. H., I break the yokes in your life and speak liberty to your soul so that you will be free to repent. I command Satan to not interfere, so that you will have a free will choice to repent and turn to Jesus Christ for salvation. Through the blood of Jesus Christ I bind up and destroy all your spirit guides, helps and shields. By the authority of Jesus Christ name and according to Luke 10:19 which gives me this authority, I do hereby strip you of all evil power and influence and seal those powers within you, so that you cannot use them on anyone, and that your works may be destroyed, in the hope that your soul may be saved to the glory of God.
Amen.

Now then, let me ask you to consider this, Mr. H. If your goddess witch Semiramis who you admit is the same Mary (false Mary) of the Roman Catholic religion is so powerful, why can't she make it rain in California? You've had a drought for going on 4 years now and your state has probably the largest population of witches in the United States. Yet your State is in a drought... very little rain if any.... Why can't the witches of California make it rain?

As a born again believer that has my trust in Christ alone, I can pray for rain and see a downpour that would make one think back to Noah's flood. Why is it that I can pray for rain and receive my request from God Almighty and yet you and your people can chant, sacrifice, pray to your goddess "Mary" and nothing happens? Why can't your goddess witch "Mary" make it rain in California?

Shouldn't that make you wonder about who God is? I tell you the truth. The God I serve is God and you shall see His power and the power of prayer. My prayer is that you will come to Jesus Christ and not delay.

This Sermon by Charles Spurgeon is entitled, "Hogs to the Slaughter." It is a short but powerful sermon which gives the reader a birds eye view of just how Satan entices sinners and ultimately, leads them to the slaughter.

tract06.gif
r.gif
OWLAND HILL illustrated the folly of sinners by the story of a butcher who was followed by the swine right into the slaughterhouse. As pigs are not usually in the mind to go where they are wanted, it seemed a mystery how these animals were so eager to follow their executioner; but when it was seen that he wisely carried a bag of peas and beans with which he enticed the creatures onward, the riddle was solved at once.

Unsuspicious of impending death the hogs cared only for the passing gratification of their appetites, and hastened to the slaughter—and in the same manner ungodly men follow the great enemy of souls down through the jaws of hell, merely because their depraved passions are pleased with the lusts of the flesh and the pleasures of sin which the devil gives them by handfuls on the road. Alas, that there should be such likeness between men and swine!

indent.gif
The joys of sin are so short and so unsatisfactory, that they can never be thought of for a moment as a fitting inducement for a rational being to lose his immortal soul. Will a few hours' foolery, gambling, drinking, or wantoning, compensate for eternal fire? Is the momentary indulgence of a base passion worth the endurance of flames which never can be quenched? To moan in vain for a drop of water! to be tormented by the never dying worm! to be shut out from hope for ever! to be eternally cursed of God! Is any sin worth all this?

Can any gain make up for this? O ye who delight in the poisonous sweets of sin, remember that though pleasant in the mouth for the moment, sin will be as wormwood and gall in your bowels for ever. Why will ye swallow the bait when you know that the hook is there? Why will ye be lured by the Satanic fowler? Surely in vain is the net spread in the sight of any bird; but you are more foolish than the birds and fly into the snare when you know it to be there. O that ye were wise, and would consider your latter end.

Let that one word Eternity ring in your ears and drive out the giddy laughter of worldlings who prefer the present joys of sense. "The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life by Jesus Christ." Jesus receiveth sinners. Go to him and he will in no wise cast you out.

S&T Tract 6
The Spurgeon Archive—Main Menu

Genesis 1:31King James Version (KJV)
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
.... a morning and and evening make one day

Forum List

Back