Zone1 Are You A Perfectionist When It Comes to God?

I'm saying I don't believe there is a god that made us as his special chosen species. The other day I said he would have made us stronger, faster and with better eyes. Today I'm adding he wouldn't have made us so flawed that we get cancer. A god just would have done better than that.

And to not give us wings? Let's be honest. We're just another animal on the food chain. Smart enough to imagine such things but not smart enough to realize it's just wishful thinking.
Your arguments are all over the map. We aren't a chosen species. Just beings that know and create which is special in its own right. God hasn't done enough for you. Just given you the most precious gift in the universe. You are just an animal on the food chain... until you need to see yourself as more than that, that is.

Did you ever consider you are being tested? Because if you are you are failing the test. You only love people for what they can do for you. You aren't thankful for all you have received. And you can't even tell that you have higher nature other than the satisfaction of your material needs and your primitive instincts.

God created the physical world, which comes with risks be it natural disasters, age, or illness. Cancer is cells multiplying, so unless the idea of perfection is that we all be one cell organisms among other one cell creatures...

so sad ...

there is no such condition as perfection, the goal for heavenly endowment is purity ...

Then they said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

the above was taught by jesus, heavenly inspired - all living beings being equal in creation as those already living in the everlasting.

and yes, on planet earth all living beings are a sing cell or multi subdivided single cell organisms - as all being that of a - single cell.

I'm saying I don't believe there is a god that made us as his special chosen species. The other day I said he would have made us stronger, faster and with better eyes. Today I'm adding he wouldn't have made us so flawed that we get cancer. A god just would have done better than that.

And to not give us wings? Let's be honest. We're just another animal on the food chain. Smart enough to imagine such things but not smart enough to realize it's just wishful thinking.
Are you imagining a perfect physical being living a perfect physical life? Have you considered us as spiritual beings given the opportunity to live all the realities of physical existence?

Forum List

Back