Zone1 Are You A Perfectionist When It Comes to God?

It's like I know the fact that we're all sinners, and that Jesus paid the penalty for our sins so we didn't have to if we repent and just trust and believe in Him, but yet time and time again every time I sin I constantly beat myself up for it. My mind keeps telling me oh God surely isn't going to forgive me this time. I sure wish why I felt that way and what I could do to stop it.
the very fact youre worried about it proves you are saved- unbelievers dont worry about their sin.

Yes but the problem is some sins I just cannot turn away from no matter how hard I try to or want to. I'm mostly talking about cussing for this one. I've gotten a whole lot better with it don't get me wrong, but I still do it from time to time because I don't know how else to express myself when I'm angry.

Sanctification is not a straight line, though. Praise God and thank Him that you've gotten better, and ask Him to help MAKE you better. To want to be better. I think He loves those prayers!

It's like I know the fact that we're all sinners, and that Jesus paid the penalty for our sins so we didn't have to if we repent and just trust and believe in Him, but yet time and time again every time I sin I constantly beat myself up for it. My mind keeps telling me oh God surely isn't going to forgive me this time. I sure wish why I felt that way and what I could do to stop it.

Very loosely--

I have observed that Christians can be classified into two categories. Those who operate mostly on how loving God is, and those who operate mostly on how just/perfect God is.

Those who operate most on how loving God is--their pitfall is reconciling the more difficult aspects of the Bible, for example.

Those of us (me included) who operate on how just/perfect God is, our pitfall is accepting His love and forgiveness.

BTW--this is all human reckoning, and no fault of God. God is all-loving AND all-just AND all-perfect. But in our flawed reasoning we usually fall on two sides of "main operation". Again, loosely, in my experience.

You are one.

one what, using cuss words is a sin ... such is the deflection of a crucifier.

- the true sin is christianity, the religion of servitude and denial they use in the name of jesus who in fact taught the opposite - liberation theology, self determination.

not one of them, for sure.

one what, using cuss words is a sin ... such is the deflection of a crucifier.

- the true sin is christianity, the religion of servitude and denial they use in the name of jesus who in fact taught the opposite - liberation theology, self determination.

If you can't follow a simple discussion then maybe you shouldn't have discussions. You are a sinner.

If you can't follow a simple discussion then maybe you shouldn't have discussions. You are a sinner.

not everyone is a christian, is the means for sinning no more - bing is unable to understand.

liberation theology, self determination what those in the 1st century gave their lives for and the message taught by jesus is no where found in any of the desert bibles.

not everyone is a christian, is the means for sinning no more - bing is unable to understand.

liberation theology, self determination what those in the 1st century gave their lives for and the message taught by jesus is no where found in any of the desert bibles.
You aren't getting it. You are the biggest sinner here. Physician heal thyself.

You aren't getting it. You are the biggest sinner here. Physician heal thyself.

who understands are those for one reason or another see the forgeries and fallacies throughout all three desert religion bibles - on nearly every page ...

to chose any of those books, religions is a sin in of itself as they indeed are all sinners - and everyone of them know it. they are the crucifiers and have always been the same.

It is a good thing. It shows you have a conscience. It seems there are people in the world (Pelosi, Schumer.. Schiffty.. come to mind) who do not have a conscience. They just say and do whatever seems expedient. I think they killed off their conscience a long time ago.. God knows when

The Word says "Be perfect as your Father in Heaven is perfect."

Of course we will fail!

But if you are striving to perfect yourself, that is what counts. The thing is, everyone has their own ideas on what Perfection really is... have to be careful... have to goby what JESUS says, not what your own subjective mind may be telling u... which we are all guilty of...

who understands are those for one reason or another see the forgeries and fallacies throughout all three desert religion bibles - on nearly every page ...

to chose any of those books, religions is a sin in of itself as they indeed are all sinners - and everyone of them know it. they are the crucifiers and have always been the same.
You need some new material.

Yes but the problem is some sins I just cannot turn away from no matter how hard I try to or want to. I'm mostly talking about cussing for this one. I've gotten a whole lot better with it don't get me wrong, but I still do it from time to time because I don't know how else to express myself when I'm angry.
You are an unprofitable servant. You will be cast into outer darkness.

some have chosen jesus and the heavenly religion of antiquity - sorry that bothers you so.
No, how others choose to worship or not worship God doesn't bother me at all. It bothers you.

How many posts have you authored that show your disapproval of Christians? You keep beating the same old drum over and over again. You need new material. You are a fake just like Hobelim. And that's why you keep beating the same drum. You're on a mission.

No, how others choose to worship or not worship God doesn't bother me at all. It bothers you.

no, that's you, you're a liar - the same as how the crucifiers that wrote the 4th century christian bible use jesus's name their victim for their own nefarious agenda - bing. - the crucifier.

How many posts have you authored that show your disapproval of Christians?

there's more proof of your dishonesty ... all three desert religions are the same, the liar moses and their false 10 commandments, abraham and hereditay idolatry - do try to keep up ...

as taught by jesus, the repudiation of judaism in the 1st century ... is what the true believers are called upon by the religion of antiquity to guide humanity to the proper path to paradise ... as all will be the same in the end.

remember bing not everyone was drowned during the great downpour - just losers like yourself.

no, that's you, you're a liar - the same as how the crucifiers that wrote the 4th century christian bible use jesus's name their victim for their own nefarious agenda - bing. - the crucifier.
It's 100% true. Your only purpose for being here is to attack a rival religion.

Forum List

Back