Hogg Embarrasses Himself

In the video Hogg makes a great point in his address to the audience.
"The US has been in a war in Afghanistan for 17 years; think about that."

Uh huh. And did Captain Obvious happen to mention WHY he was making a big deal of this excruciatingly well-known "reveal"?

prolly cause dumb azzes like you need a good reminder like you need a good, swift kick in your (brain) azz

In other words, you have no fucking clue. You just thought it sounded sufficiently sinister to get your glands working.

they have man made lubricants for your personal isses

Your head up your ass is not my personal issue, but I'm glad to hear you've found a lube you like.

That's it ya little shit stain, go to another country and bad mouth the USA and then encourage Canadians to commit felonies.

Kid doesn't have the very first clue.

David Hogg Makes A Fool Of Himself In Canada, Gets Mic Taken Away

Left-wing activist David Hogg made a fool out of himself in Canada late last week while joining leftist Michael Moore for the premiere of his anti-Trump propaganda film "Fahrenheit 11/9."

Appearing on stage with Moore at the Toronto International Film Festival, Hogg spoke to the Canadian crowd about saving America and turning their "shame" into "votes."

"I have a question for you guys: Who's ready to save America? Who's ready to make America the country we say it is on paper and make it the actual country that it wants to be?," Hogg asked the Canadian crowd. "I think the most important thing to realize, however, is the problems we face as a country, whether it be water in Flint, Michigan or the amount of mass incarceration of people of color that can't vote."

Hogg continued by suggesting that Canadians can donate money to political campaigns in the United States, which is a felony.

After making the embarrassing remarks, Moore took the microphone away from Hogg.

Hogg wants to save America

A true American Patriot
if he was a patriot he would have been in America saying that...

That's it ya little shit stain, go to another country and bad mouth the USA and then encourage Canadians to commit felonies.

Left-wing activist David Hogg made a fool out of himself in Canada late last week while joining leftist Michael Moore for the premiere of his anti-Trump propaganda film "Fahrenheit 11/9."

Appearing on stage with Moore at the Toronto International Film Festival, Hogg spoke to the Canadian crowd about saving America and turning their "shame" into "votes."

"I have a question for you guys: Who's ready to save America? Who's ready to make America the country we say it is on paper and make it the actual country that it wants to be?," Hogg asked the Canadian crowd. "I think the most important thing to realize, however, is the problems we face as a country, whether it be water in Flint, Michigan or the amount of mass incarceration of people of color that can't vote."

Hogg continued by suggesting that Canadians can donate money to political campaigns in the United States, which is a felony.

After making the embarrassing remarks, Moore took the microphone away from Hogg.

A true American Patriot

Typical left loon, encourages felonies....or most likely the stupid little shit didn't realize it's a felony
But you celebrate when Russia does it

In the video Hogg makes a great point in his address to the audience.
"The US has been in a war in Afghanistan for 17 years; think about that."
You think helping people get free of the clutches of the Taliban is a bad thing?

You think it is the job of our nation to save the entire planet?

Hell, we cannot even run our own goddamn back yard correctly.

How the Hell are we gonna save the planet when our own nation has problems we cannot even address?
I made the same point to a guy from China on the web that was a China Newspaper. He had the idea that the USA was ready to take over China and divide it up into sections. I wrote that we have a hard time just getting this Nation to funtion and that to take over anyone would not work. We barely handle out own Nation, let alone 2 billion Chinese

A true American Patriot

Typical left loon, encourages felonies....or most likely the stupid little shit didn't realize it's a felony
But you celebrate when Russia does it

No I don't and you trolling doesn't make it so, shit stain.

Eventually you'll figure out I think you're a fckn moron

The Hoglet was just following the example of the great Obama and his groveling apology tours. He appears to need some coaching on the delivery of bullshit however.

Here's a little story about that: No.

I am not interested in reading the propaganda to which you link, let alone dissecting said drivel. It's phony and boring.

You actually made me bust out laughing at work on this one.

the poorly educated stick together like glue.

You would be the expert on the poorly-educated, so I'll take your word for it.

i'm not a trump supporter. i actually get facts & never automatically believe what i see or hear in a soundbite or edited clip. i research b4 i state anything.

I'm not a Trump supporter either. But unlike you, I don't automatically leap to dismissive labels to avoid having to deal with actual people. So I guess that clarifies who's dealing in facts and who's sucking down propaganda.

I stand by my statement.

uh... no. you haven't clarified anything except in yer own head, sweety.

You are so confused. Those are the Dems at the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing.

so no debate on the actual subject of the link?

got it.

I have a policy of not performing clickage on links for which the poster has neither the courtesy not intellectual honest to explain in his own words why the link is clickage worthy.

Here is an example of a proper introduction to a link...

Here are my policies. You are in violation of #1.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

<pfffft>

your policies do not concern me. i didn't expect much from you anyway. nor sassyass who can't debate facts if they were right there in front of her either.

You didn't present any facts. You lose. But thanks for playing.

lol... the little roooskie honey pot spy arrested in the not too distant past might be a clue. tell me why after pumping so much NRA cash into the trump campaign, after it was discovered there are ties & the FBI & FEC are investigating.... did the NRA suddenly announce they may go belly up? could it beeeeeeeeeeeee.............. no more rooskie cash being given to them for PAC usage?

ya..... that's the ticket.

Playtime leftard SEZ??? "Those darn ROOSKIES hacked the servers of my beloved DNC and exposed the criminality and corruption of it thus denying us snowflakes the Hildebeast! And to add insult to injury, they are funding the NRA!!!!"

Those Russians....is
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
there anything they can't do????

so no debate on the actual subject of the link?

got it.

I have a policy of not performing clickage on links for which the poster has neither the courtesy not intellectual honest to explain in his own words why the link is clickage worthy.

<pfffft>

your policies do not concern me. i didn't expect much from you anyway. nor sassyass who can't debate facts if they were right there in front of her either.

lol... the little roooskie honey pot spy arrested in the not too distant past might be a clue. tell me why after pumping so much NRA cash into the trump campaign, after it was discovered there are ties & the FBI & FEC are investigating.... did the NRA suddenly announce they may go belly up? could it beeeeeeeeeeeee.............. no more rooskie cash being given to them for PAC usage?

Playtime leftard SEZ??? "Those darn ROOSKIES hacked the servers of my beloved DNC and exposed the criminality and corruption of it thus denying us snowflakes the Hildebeast! And to add insult to injury, they are funding the NRA!!!!"

Those Russians....isView attachment 215815 there anything they can't do????

LOL! you think sandy hook was a hoax, so you are dismissed.... again.... as usual....

<pfffft>

LOL! you think sandy hook was a hoax, so you are dismissed.... again.... as usual....

Only because it was, moron.......and it was a piss poor one at that. Care to discuss all the ways that it was????

<pfffft>

Only because it was, moron.......and it was a piss poor one at that. Care to discuss all the ways that it was????

lol.... again? no thanx,...been there, done that & got the t-shirt to prove it.

it stuns me that 17 intel agencies all conclude the same thing, let alone what came out about the trump tower meeting.... jared kushner lying.... sessions lying.... flynn flipping, gates flipping... manafort going on trial b4 the end of the month....& soon it will probably come out about sanctioned russian money & trump are tied together via allen weisellburg who was granted immunity, spilling his guts, but you think it couldn't possibly be true, yet will jump thru hoops to prove sandy hook was all made up to push a gun grabbing motive of the big bad deep state.

it stuns me that 17 intel agencies all conclude the same thing, let alone what came out about the trump tower meeting.... jared kushner lying.... sessions lying.... flynn flipping, gates flipping... manafort going on trial b4 the end of the month....& soon it will probably come out about sanctioned russian money & trump are tied together via allen weisellburg who was granted immunity, spilling his guts, but you think it couldn't possibly be true, yet will jump thru hoops to prove sandy hook was all made up to push a gun grabbing motive of the big bad deep state.

17 three letter alphabet agencies took the word of DNC friendly "CrowdStrike" and none of those seventeen were given the server in order to do a forensics on it. Seth Rich was the leaker of the incriminating e-mails showing the corruption and criminality of the DNC and he was murdered for doing so. The Trump tower meeting? How would that be illegal? How would that be illegal but the Hildebeast and the DNC using Fusion GPS to use a third party entity to contact alleged Russian "Intel" to dig up dirt on Trump? Russia is such an "enemy" but yet all the major players that are trying to tie Trump and Russia to "collusion" to steal the election are up to their necks in shit concerning Uranium One INCLUDING Mueller going to Moscow to deliver a sample of said uranium?

You see, I don't have to step in shit, pick it up and smell it to know what shit is and this absolutely reeks and has from the "git-go". You buy this bullshit and eat up like manna from heaven....good for you. Just don't offer me a slice to try it.

17 three letter alphabet agencies took the word of DNC friendly "CrowdStrike" and none of those seventeen were given the server in order to do a forensics on it. Seth Rich was the leaker of the incriminating e-mails showing the corruption and criminality of the DNC and he was murdered for doing so. The Trump tower meeting? How would that be illegal? How would that be illegal but the Hildebeast and the DNC using Fusion GPS to use a third party entity to contact alleged Russian "Intel" to dig up dirt on Trump? Russia is such an "enemy" but yet all the major players that are trying to tie Trump and Russia to "collusion" to steal the election are up to their necks in shit concerning Uranium One INCLUDING Mueller going to Moscow to deliver a sample of said uranium?

You see, I don't have to step in shit, pick it up and smell it to know what shit is and this absolutely reeks and has from the "git-go". You buy this bullshit and eat up like manna from heaven....good for you. Just don't offer me a slice to try it.

If Josef Goebbels and the talentless, loathsome Frankie Muniz from the equally loathsome sitcom "Malcolm in the Middle" could somehow fuck and have a baby, it would be David Hogg. That's what he looks like. And when he opens his mouth, he sounds like something Jerry Springer guests would laugh at.

Forum List

Back