Hogg Embarrasses Himself

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

Here's a little story about that: No.

I am not interested in reading the propaganda to which you link, let alone dissecting said drivel. It's phony and boring.

You actually made me bust out laughing at work on this one.

the poorly educated stick together like glue.

You would be the expert on the poorly-educated, so I'll take your word for it.

i'm not a trump supporter. i actually get facts & never automatically believe what i see or hear in a soundbite or edited clip. i research b4 i state anything.

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

I am not interested in reading the propaganda to which you link, let alone dissecting said drivel. It's phony and boring.

i never link biased sources. but i knew exactly how you were gonna answer.

Sorry to disappoint, but I do not recognize you as an authority on whether or not a source is biased. You have failed to provide an argument in support of your position. It is not my responsibility to do your work for you by attempting to divine how you might prove your case if you actually made the effort to do so.

sure.

biased =
MSNBC, HuffPo, any blog, any OP/ED, gateway pundit, washington times....

like that.

Jeebus, you are dull.

prove me wrong then.

i'm not a trump supporter. i actually get facts & never automatically believe what i see or hear in a soundbite or edited clip. i research b4 i state anything.

Oh, you really are a LAIR!

That's it ya little shit stain, go to another country and bad mouth the USA and then encourage Canadians to commit felonies.

Kid doesn't have the very first clue.

David Hogg Makes A Fool Of Himself In Canada, Gets Mic Taken Away

Left-wing activist David Hogg made a fool out of himself in Canada late last week while joining leftist Michael Moore for the premiere of his anti-Trump propaganda film "Fahrenheit 11/9."

Appearing on stage with Moore at the Toronto International Film Festival, Hogg spoke to the Canadian crowd about saving America and turning their "shame" into "votes."

"I have a question for you guys: Who's ready to save America? Who's ready to make America the country we say it is on paper and make it the actual country that it wants to be?," Hogg asked the Canadian crowd. "I think the most important thing to realize, however, is the problems we face as a country, whether it be water in Flint, Michigan or the amount of mass incarceration of people of color that can't vote."

Hogg continued by suggesting that Canadians can donate money to political campaigns in the United States, which is a felony.

After making the embarrassing remarks, Moore took the microphone away from Hogg.

Hogg wants to save America

A true American Patriot

From what?

That's it ya little shit stain, go to another country and bad mouth the USA and then encourage Canadians to commit felonies.

Left-wing activist David Hogg made a fool out of himself in Canada late last week while joining leftist Michael Moore for the premiere of his anti-Trump propaganda film "Fahrenheit 11/9."

Appearing on stage with Moore at the Toronto International Film Festival, Hogg spoke to the Canadian crowd about saving America and turning their "shame" into "votes."

"I have a question for you guys: Who's ready to save America? Who's ready to make America the country we say it is on paper and make it the actual country that it wants to be?," Hogg asked the Canadian crowd. "I think the most important thing to realize, however, is the problems we face as a country, whether it be water in Flint, Michigan or the amount of mass incarceration of people of color that can't vote."

Hogg continued by suggesting that Canadians can donate money to political campaigns in the United States, which is a felony.

After making the embarrassing remarks, Moore took the microphone away from Hogg.

Hogg wants to save America

A true American Patriot

From what?

From our freedom to make our own decisions.

Oh, you really are a LAIR!

i never lie. there's no need to.

Pick on someone your own size, bitch. Hogg is at least trying to do what he thinks is right. I guess he forgot where he was or he only has one speech.

Isnt he a little young to be going nancy pelousy?

prove me wrong then.

Sorry to disappoint, but I do not recognize you as an authority on whether or not a source is biased. You have failed to provide an argument in support of your position. It is not my responsibility to do your work for you by attempting to divine how you might prove your case if you actually made the effort to do so.

sure.

biased =

like that.

Jeebus, you are dull.

i can't possibly emphasize how truly i don't give a damn. oh btw---

wikipedia?... not reliable.

Pick on someone your own size, bitch. Hogg is at least trying to do what he thinks is right. I guess he forgot where he was or he only has one speech.

That'd be a problem....I've seen five year olds with bigger biceps.

prove me wrong then.

Bashing trump is not bashing America Just trump and the dotards that voted for him

Watch who you're calling a bitch ya senile old hag.

The little worm wants attention he should be aware of his surroundings and know what the fuck he's talking about.

Here's old hag....let him spew his but don't dare pick on him when he looks like a tool
He's a kid, you bitter old bully. Go pick a fight in the bar and leave this kid alone.

Stupid little shit wants to act like an adult he should take the backlash like an adult.

Bashing trump is not bashing America Just trump and the dotards that voted for him
ok, so bashing the left and those there is not bashing america, just the fools on the left.

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

Boy, that was clever of you. It sure takes a serious Miss Cleo impersonation to work out how Boe is going to react to things. After all, she's so shy and reticent about just TELLING you what her positions are. However did you suss it out, oh wise one?

because she did... just as i thought. past behavior dictates future expectations & she never disappoints.

duh.

Gosh, I'm glad you explained to me exactly what I just said. Somehow, that makes your painfully obvious "Aha!" moment about Boe being consistent in her positions seem so much less pointlessly obvious than it did before.

Or not.

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

sure.

biased =

like that.

Glad to hear you recognize it.

prove me wrong then.

I'm not a Trump supporter either. But unlike you, I don't automatically leap to dismissive labels to avoid having to deal with actual people. So I guess that clarifies who's dealing in facts and who's sucking down propaganda.

I stand by my statement.

A teenager is giving all you right-wingers fits and conniptions just because he is speaking his mind.

I may not totally agree with all he has to say, but I give him credit for putting himself out there and
having to take threats and BS from wingers who are so fearful they have to personally attack
this kid. Not his ideas but him personally.

Grow the effin up snowflakes.

Fits? I'm mocking him

In the video Hogg makes a great point in his address to the audience.
"The US has been in a war in Afghanistan for 17 years; think about that."

Uh huh. And did Captain Obvious happen to mention WHY he was making a big deal of this excruciatingly well-known "reveal"?

prolly cause dumb azzes like you need a good reminder like you need a good, swift kick in your (brain) azz

Uh huh. And did Captain Obvious happen to mention WHY he was making a big deal of this excruciatingly well-known "reveal"?

prolly cause dumb azzes like you need a good reminder like you need a good, swift kick in your (brain) azz

In other words, you have no fucking clue. You just thought it sounded sufficiently sinister to get your glands working.

In other words, you have no fucking clue. You just thought it sounded sufficiently sinister to get your glands working.

they have man made lubricants for your personal isses

A teenager is giving all you right-wingers fits and conniptions just because he is speaking his mind.

I may not totally agree with all he has to say, but I give him credit for putting himself out there and
having to take threats and BS from wingers who are so fearful they have to personally attack
this kid. Not his ideas but him personally.

Grow the effin up snowflakes.

If he is old enough to get on television and travel around the nation calling for my rights to be restricted when I've done NOTHING to warrant such a restriction, he's old enough to be treated as any other low information, non-thinker. He put himself out there, he will have to dance to the tune.

Forum List

Back