Hogg Embarrasses Himself

You are so confused. Those are the Dems at the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing.

so no debate on the actual subject of the link?

got it.

I have a policy of not performing clickage on links for which the poster has neither the courtesy not intellectual honest to explain in his own words why the link is clickage worthy.

Here is an example of a proper introduction to a link...

Here are my policies. You are in violation of #1.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

<pfffft>

your policies do not concern me. i didn't expect much from you anyway. nor sassyass who can't debate facts if they were right there in front of her either.

You didn't present any facts. You lose. But thanks for playing.

lol... the little roooskie honey pot spy arrested in the not too distant past might be a clue. tell me why after pumping so much NRA cash into the trump campaign, after it was discovered there are ties & the FBI & FEC are investigating.... did the NRA suddenly announce they may go belly up? could it beeeeeeeeeeeee.............. no more rooskie cash being given to them for PAC usage?

ya..... that's the ticket.

It's a tad early to be chugging straight MD 20/20 bub. Try mixing it with some Seltzer.

That's it ya little shit stain, go to another country and bad mouth the USA and then encourage Canadians to commit felonies.

Kid doesn't have the very first clue.

David Hogg Makes A Fool Of Himself In Canada, Gets Mic Taken Away

Left-wing activist David Hogg made a fool out of himself in Canada late last week while joining leftist Michael Moore for the premiere of his anti-Trump propaganda film "Fahrenheit 11/9."

Appearing on stage with Moore at the Toronto International Film Festival, Hogg spoke to the Canadian crowd about saving America and turning their "shame" into "votes."

"I have a question for you guys: Who's ready to save America? Who's ready to make America the country we say it is on paper and make it the actual country that it wants to be?," Hogg asked the Canadian crowd. "I think the most important thing to realize, however, is the problems we face as a country, whether it be water in Flint, Michigan or the amount of mass incarceration of people of color that can't vote."

Hogg continued by suggesting that Canadians can donate money to political campaigns in the United States, which is a felony.

After making the embarrassing remarks, Moore took the microphone away from Hogg.

Pick on someone your own size, bitch. Hogg is at least trying to do what he thinks is right. I guess he forgot where he was or he only has one speech.

Watch who you're calling a bitch ya senile old hag.

The little worm wants attention he should be aware of his surroundings and know what the fuck he's talking about.

Here's old hag....let him spew his but don't dare pick on him when he looks like a tool
He's a kid, you bitter old bully. Go pick a fight in the bar and leave this kid alone.

If he's a kid, then he doesn't need to be parading around, giving speeches and making demands to people. If he's qualified to get up and run his gums, then he's not a kid.

You do not get to have it both ways.

You step into the ring of public politics and start throwing punches, you don't get to demand that your opponents tie their own hands behind their backs.

That's it ya little shit stain, go to another country and bad mouth the USA and then encourage Canadians to commit felonies.

Kid doesn't have the very first clue.

Left-wing activist David Hogg made a fool out of himself in Canada late last week while joining leftist Michael Moore for the premiere of his anti-Trump propaganda film "Fahrenheit 11/9."

Appearing on stage with Moore at the Toronto International Film Festival, Hogg spoke to the Canadian crowd about saving America and turning their "shame" into "votes."

"I have a question for you guys: Who's ready to save America? Who's ready to make America the country we say it is on paper and make it the actual country that it wants to be?," Hogg asked the Canadian crowd. "I think the most important thing to realize, however, is the problems we face as a country, whether it be water in Flint, Michigan or the amount of mass incarceration of people of color that can't vote."

Hogg continued by suggesting that Canadians can donate money to political campaigns in the United States, which is a felony.

After making the embarrassing remarks, Moore took the microphone away from Hogg.

Pick on someone your own size, bitch. Hogg is at least trying to do what he thinks is right. I guess he forgot where he was or he only has one speech.

If Muad Hogg cannot take the heat of being in the public spotlight, then he should go back home and quit making an ass of himself.
Who said he couldn't take the heat?

Ummm, that'd be you.

"Pick on someone your own size, bitch."

Did you not know that's what your words meant?

She talks a lot of smack...in the real world she'd perish

Kinda the way David Hogg is.

so no debate on the actual subject of the link?

got it.

I have a policy of not performing clickage on links for which the poster has neither the courtesy not intellectual honest to explain in his own words why the link is clickage worthy.

<pfffft>

your policies do not concern me. i didn't expect much from you anyway. nor sassyass who can't debate facts if they were right there in front of her either.

lol... the little roooskie honey pot spy arrested in the not too distant past might be a clue. tell me why after pumping so much NRA cash into the trump campaign, after it was discovered there are ties & the FBI & FEC are investigating.... did the NRA suddenly announce they may go belly up? could it beeeeeeeeeeeee.............. no more rooskie cash being given to them for PAC usage?

It's a tad early to be chugging straight MD 20/20 bub. Try mixing it with some Seltzer.

so she DIDN"T get arrested? so the NRA ISN"T suddenly pleading poverty?

lol... just as i thought.

If Muad Hogg cannot take the heat of being in the public spotlight, then he should go back home and quit making an ass of himself.

Ummm, that'd be you.

Someone should take her mic away....where's a mod?

A teenager is giving all you right-wingers fits and conniptions just because he is speaking his mind.

I may not totally agree with all he has to say, but I give him credit for putting himself out there and
having to take threats and BS from wingers who are so fearful they have to personally attack
this kid. Not his ideas but him personally.

Grow the effin up snowflakes.

<pfffft>

You're so silly.

<pfffft>

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

Ummm, that'd be you.

Someone should take her mic away....where's a mod?

We obviously need Michael Moore over here . . . They have planes designed to transport whales, right?

A teenager is giving all you right-wingers fits and conniptions just because he is speaking his mind.

I may not totally agree with all he has to say, but I give him credit for putting himself out there and
having to take threats and BS from wingers who are so fearful they have to personally attack

Putting himself out there? He's been handled by organized Progs and has performed as an Insult Monkey for their PR Grinder.

He's also started the Jessie Jackson shakedown scam to profit from the misery of others. That is not courage, bub.

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

Here's a little story about that: No.

I am not interested in reading the propaganda to which you link, let alone dissecting said drivel. It's phony and boring.

*yawn* This was so old weeks ago. "You're talking about something! That means it's really getting to you! If you talk about the left AT ALL, that means you're scared because we're right!"

It wasn't clever when you lefties cooked it up, it ain't clever now, and it ain't EVER going to get us to self-censor for fear of what you dimwits might think, so give it up.

He's in the news, we're talking about him. The fact that he's an embarassment to you dumbasses is YOUR problem, not ours.

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

I am not interested in reading the propaganda to which you link, let alone dissecting said drivel. It's phony and boring.

You actually made me bust out laughing at work on this one.

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

i never link biased sources. but i knew exactly how you were gonna answer.

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

Boy, that was clever of you. It sure takes a serious Miss Cleo impersonation to work out how Boe is going to react to things. After all, she's so shy and reticent about just TELLING you what her positions are. However did you suss it out, oh wise one?

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

Sorry to disappoint, but I do not recognize you as an authority on whether or not a source is biased. You have failed to provide an argument in support of your position. It is not my responsibility to do your work for you by attempting to divine how you might prove your case if you actually made the effort to do so.

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

the poorly educated stick together like glue.

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

Boy, that was clever of you. It sure takes a serious Miss Cleo impersonation to work out how Boe is going to react to things. After all, she's so shy and reticent about just TELLING you what her positions are. However did you suss it out, oh wise one?

because she did... just as i thought. past behavior dictates future expectations & she never disappoints.

duh.

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

the poorly educated stick together like glue.

You would be the expert on the poorly-educated, so I'll take your word for it.

You're so silly.

prove me wrong then.

Sorry to disappoint, but I do not recognize you as an authority on whether or not a source is biased. You have failed to provide an argument in support of your position. It is not my responsibility to do your work for you by attempting to divine how you might prove your case if you actually made the effort to do so.

sure.

biased =
MSNBC, HuffPo, any blog, any OP/ED, gateway pundit, washington times....

like that.

Forum List

Back