Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

Did Obama disapprove of Hoffa’s incendiary message? Apparently not; he mentioned Hoffa only to say that he is proud of him. But, what the heck: he sat through “God DAMN America” for twenty years without protest, so I guess he can put up with Tea Party “sons of bitches,” too.

News accounts of Obama’s Detroit appearance have generally failed to mention Hoffa’s threats or Obama’s acquiescence in them, but rather have focused on Obama’s challenge to Republicans, as in this Associated Press account:

President Barack Obama used a boisterous Labor Day rally to put congressional Republicans on the spot, challenging them to place the country’s interests above all else and vote to create jobs and put the economy back on a path toward growth. “Show us what you’ve got,” he said.

“Vote to create jobs?” Actually, the GOP is prepared to do that, but Harry Reid would never let their proposals come to the floor of the Senate; and if they somehow passed, Obama would veto them.

Obama said roads and bridges nationwide need rebuilding and more than 1 million unemployed construction workers are itching to “get dirty” making the repairs. He portrayed Congress as an obstacle to getting that work done.

This is Alice-in-Wonderland stuff. Does Obama seriously think there is anyone who doesn’t recall that just two years ago, Congress–far from being an “obstacle”–borrowed a trillion dollars from our children and gave it to Obama, ostensibly to spend in large part on roads and bridges? Only to find–ha-ha–that those projects “weren’t as shovel-ready as we thought.” (When I say “anyone,” of course, I mean sentient American citizens, not reporters and editors.) Pretty much everyone regards that “stimulus” as an abject failure, and only a hardy few hyper-partisans–Paul Krugman comes to mind–try to sell the absurd claim that the only problem with the “stimulus” is that it wasn’t big enough. So now we are supposed to waste another trillion dollars?

“Given the urgency of this moment, given the hardship that many people are facing, folks have got to get together. But we’re not going to wait for them [i.e., the Republicans].”

That is really a very funny line. Obama has been in office now for going on three years. For the first two years he had Congress all to himself. So what were Obama and the Democrats doing for all those months? Waiting for the Republicans? Did the nation’s economic crisis only start to become urgent when Republicans took the House last November?

Desperate Times In Detroit | Power Line

Not to mention the fact that getting America back to work means jobs for the unions.

Last edited:
Union bosses are nothing but thugs and most union members don't give a shit about anything other than what's best for them.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Typical doper hippie reponse and not suprising at all. Go back to sleep while fine American patriots can place substantive coherant responses to the thread subject.

The DNC Chair was questioned over the comments. She avoided the question, sidestepped then in true dem fashion cowered from further discussion.

I miss the old days when people had the balls to own the statements they made. Politicians are such pussy's thees days.

Who gives a shit about what a washed up media whore has to say about anything?

Typical doper hippie reponse and not suprising at all. Go back to sleep while fine American patriots can place substantive coherant responses to the thread subject.

The DNC Chair was questioned over the comments. She avoided the question, sidestepped then in true dem fashion cowered from further discussion.

I miss the old days when people had the balls to own the statements they made. Politicians are such pussy's thees days.

We need more in your face confrontations with the left. It is quite easy to force them into pettiness. We have several examples on this board alone.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You're a fake vet. And I don't make a statement like that unless I am absolutely 100% certain.

Don't talk to me about American patriotism, asswipe.

The only thing you're loyal to is the fucking Aryan Nation, ya fucking skin head beaaaaaaaaaatch

We need more in your face confrontations with the left. It is quite easy to force them into pettiness. We have several examples on this board alone.

You mean like this: http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...efend-yourself-from-attack-on-this-board.html

You mean like this: http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...efend-yourself-from-attack-on-this-board.html

What part ? the first post ?

I dont see how it applies to Political figures owning what they say, as for the pettiness on the boards, every one does that. We have our position and defend them. You wont find anyone changing there minds on much. Politicians could learn a lesson or two.

That was great thanks.

Cool. Maybe she can call for someone to bust a cap in his noggin..like she did with Giffords.

You are stating a complete falsehood and you know it. Your just insinuating out of spite. On the other hand, Hoffa needs to apologize and find unity with the Tea Party.

Giffords, herself, stated the same "falsehood".

:eusa_whistle:

Gee, I heard/read about several lefty a-holes making allegations Palin was responsible in various ways but nothing from Giffords herself saying Palin suggested a cap be busted in her noggin. But I'm sure you've got a link for the class.

Hoffa is a moron.

He can't even get his insults correct.

He said son of a bitches which is clearly incorrect.

The correct derogatory is sons of bitches.

Typical union idiot.

Cool. Maybe she can call for someone to bust a cap in his noggin..like she did with Giffords.

You are stating a complete falsehood and you know it. Your just insinuating out of spite. On the other hand, Hoffa needs to apologize and find unity with the Tea Party.

Can you provide a quote of Palin calling for "bust a cap in her noggin?"

Gee, I heard/read about several lefty a-holes making allegations Palin was responsible in various ways but nothing from Giffords herself saying Palin suggested a cap be busted in her noggin. But I'm sure you've got a link for the class.

Sho' nuff!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs]Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences. - YouTube[/ame]

In less than 24hrs after Teamster Boss James Hoffa said his awful comments about what he wanted to do to the Tea Party, Governor Sarah Palin has written a retaliatory response which she publicly calls him out by name and labels him a greedy thug who only wants a paycheck and who doesn't represent the real interests of working men and women and that the Tea Party does which is the truth. So far she is the only person to do this out of the other GOP candidates even though she is not one.....yet. Not one peep has come out of Perry, Bachmann or Romney's mouths. With this response and done so quickly, it makes me more confident that she will enter the race. In reading her attack on Hoffa and Obama and her praise for the common union individual worker, it is clear that she understands what is going on within the union bosses. She explains basically that they are backstabbers. Reading this, she is the only out there who gives any indication that she would be willing to take on corruption in this country, especially with union bosses like Hoffa. It feels like I'm back in the 60s when Bobby Kennedy was taking on senior Hoffa reading Palin's brutal attack on junior Hoffa and the president who clearly agreed with his vitriol yesterday. I believe that is why the establishment is afraid of her...on both sides of the aisle. She did take on corruption in Alaska and I think we are getting a taste of it here in this response in the link.

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150285058673435

did he give her crabs, or was that al sharpton?

squeal like a pig, sarah, squeal like a pig

Forum List

Back