Hoffa! Hoffa! Hoffa!

The Right might be in a bit better position to feign righteous indignation over the Hoffa remarks had they not in overwhelming consensus repeatedly defended comparable rhetoric from their own heroes.
Oh, you mean the ridiculous leftist claims that Palin inspired Laughner?

Good Gaea, how long are you morons gonna be pushing that lie?

Palin inspired Laughner? Nah...he started out crazy. I'm sure the rhetoric didn't help any, but most of his rhetoric was in his head.

More likely the reference was to Glenn Beck and Byron Williams or O'Reilly and the guy that killed Doctor Tiller.

Or maybe that guy in, where was it, Sweden maybe... that killed all those kids at that camp. He like that Atlas Jugs, Pam Geller.

Spin it all you want, if you want to "vote" someone out, you don't "take" them out. The lefties don't even see the irony in one word. Thugs are thugs, the language they use indicates they have a different mind set.

Hoffa said, "take them out", not "vote them out". So is there really an argument here?? Who gives a crap what some news source says, Mass Media spins stuff all the time!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Typical doper hippie reponse and not suprising at all. Go back to sleep while fine American patriots can place substantive coherant responses to the thread subject.

The DNC Chair was questioned over the comments. She avoided the question, sidestepped then in true dem fashion cowered from further discussion.

Rick Perry being interviewed in Austin was just asked on Fox & Friends for his thoughts on Hoffa's rant yesterday. He evaded the question completely and diverted the conversation to praising the union firefighters battling the fires. You know he is in bed with the trucking unions wanting that Texas Canada corridor.

Typical doper hippie reponse and not suprising at all. Go back to sleep while fine American patriots can place substantive coherant responses to the thread subject.

The DNC Chair was questioned over the comments. She avoided the question, sidestepped then in true dem fashion cowered from further discussion.

Rick Perry being interviewed in Austin was just asked on Fox & Friends for his thoughts on Hoffa's rant yesterday. He evaded the question completely and diverted the conversation to praising the union firefighters battling the fires. You know he is in bed with the trucking unions wanting that Texas Canada corridor.

Perry is an establishment repub. But would still be better then any democrat. McCain caused me to go third party. I will hold my nose if required in casting my next ballot. The dems must be stopped.

Do some posters use big words they had to GOOGLE in an attempt to appear smarter than they are?

Oh, poor dear. Were they too big for you? Here ya go...

Dictionary.com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com

Actually I am certain I knew the meaning of those words prior to you GOOGLING them.

Of course you did dear. Here's your cookie...

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Cool. Maybe she can call for someone to bust a cap in his noggin..like she did with Giffords.

You are stating a complete falsehood and you know it. Your just insinuating out of spite. On the other hand, Hoffa needs to apologize and find unity with the Tea Party.

The one I heard this morning says "everyone has a vote lets take those sons a bitches out, or something to that effect. What did he say ? Where is the editing ?

(I dunno, but whatever happened to the appeal for calmness and peace in the national rhetoric that were issued in the aftermath of the Gabby Gifford's shooting last January? Probably went the same way as one Islamofascist tactic in Islam's war against Christianity, when they are faced with being forced to open and endure a can of whup@ss, they're ready to call for a cease fire and a total halt to hostilities, but when its a time for them to simply behead their enemies, who needs peace?)

"“President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let’s take these son of bitches out…”

Posted by William A. Jacobson Monday, September 5, 2011 at 2:10pm

Obama gave a speech today. It was in Detroit.

Jimmy Hoffa Jr. set the tone as the warm up act (video links below)(h/t @allahpundit):

Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa had some profane, combative words for Republicans while warming up the crowd for President Obama in Detroit, Michigan on Monday.

“We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They’ve got a war, they got a war with us and there’s only going to be one winner. It’s going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We’re going to win that war,” Jimmy Hoffa Jr. said to a heavily union crowd.

“President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let’s take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong,” Hoffa added.

I haven’t heard Obama’s speech yet, but will do an update when it’s available. For now, you will have to accept James Taranto’s summary:

"Shorter Obama: Re elect Me and the whole country can be as successful and as propserous as Detroit"

Update: We now know Obama’s theme for Thursday’s speech before Congress, Republicans need to put country before party:

“We’re going to see if we’ve got some straight shooters,” Obama told a friendly crowd at a labor picnic on Detroit’s waterfront. “We’re going to see if congressional Republicans can put country before party.”

“Show us what you got,” Obama said at another point.

Thanks to Breitbart TV for the embeds of the Hoffa rant and Obama’s warm verbal embrace of Hoffa."

» “President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let’s take these son of bitches out…” - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Last edited:
“President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let’s take these son of bitches out…”

Posted by William A. Jacobson Monday, September 5, 2011 at 2:10pm

Obama gave a speech today. It was in Detroit.

Jimmy Hoffa Jr. set the tone as the warm up act (video links below)(h/t @allahpundit):

Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa had some profane, combative words for Republicans while warming up the crowd for President Obama in Detroit, Michigan on Monday.

“We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They’ve got a war, they got a war with us and there’s only going to be one winner. It’s going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We’re going to win that war,” Jimmy Hoffa Jr. said to a heavily union crowd.

“President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let’s take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong,” Hoffa added.

I haven’t heard Obama’s speech yet, but will do an update when it’s available. For now, you will have to accept James Taranto’s summary:

"Shorter Obama: Re elect Me and the whole country can be as successful and as propserous as Detroit"

Update: We now know Obama’s theme for Thursday’s speech before Congress, Republicans need to put country before party:

“We’re going to see if we’ve got some straight shooters,” Obama told a friendly crowd at a labor picnic on Detroit’s waterfront. “We’re going to see if congressional Republicans can put country before party.”

“Show us what you got,” Obama said at another point.

Thanks to Breitbart TV for the embeds of the Hoffa rant and Obama’s warm verbal embrace of Hoffa.

» “President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let’s take these son of bitches out…” - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Hm. Thank you.

Did Obama disapprove of Hoffa’s incendiary message? Apparently not; he mentioned Hoffa only to say that he is proud of him. But, what the heck: he sat through “God DAMN America” for twenty years without protest, so I guess he can put up with Tea Party “sons of bitches,” too.

News accounts of Obama’s Detroit appearance have generally failed to mention Hoffa’s threats or Obama’s acquiescence in them, but rather have focused on Obama’s challenge to Republicans, as in this Associated Press account:

President Barack Obama used a boisterous Labor Day rally to put congressional Republicans on the spot, challenging them to place the country’s interests above all else and vote to create jobs and put the economy back on a path toward growth. “Show us what you’ve got,” he said.

“Vote to create jobs?” Actually, the GOP is prepared to do that, but Harry Reid would never let their proposals come to the floor of the Senate; and if they somehow passed, Obama would veto them.

Obama said roads and bridges nationwide need rebuilding and more than 1 million unemployed construction workers are itching to “get dirty” making the repairs. He portrayed Congress as an obstacle to getting that work done.

This is Alice-in-Wonderland stuff. Does Obama seriously think there is anyone who doesn’t recall that just two years ago, Congress–far from being an “obstacle”–borrowed a trillion dollars from our children and gave it to Obama, ostensibly to spend in large part on roads and bridges? Only to find–ha-ha–that those projects “weren’t as shovel-ready as we thought.” (When I say “anyone,” of course, I mean sentient American citizens, not reporters and editors.) Pretty much everyone regards that “stimulus” as an abject failure, and only a hardy few hyper-partisans–Paul Krugman comes to mind–try to sell the absurd claim that the only problem with the “stimulus” is that it wasn’t big enough. So now we are supposed to waste another trillion dollars?

“Given the urgency of this moment, given the hardship that many people are facing, folks have got to get together. But we’re not going to wait for them [i.e., the Republicans].”

That is really a very funny line. Obama has been in office now for going on three years. For the first two years he had Congress all to himself. So what were Obama and the Democrats doing for all those months? Waiting for the Republicans? Did the nation’s economic crisis only start to become urgent when Republicans took the House last November?

Desperate Times In Detroit | Power Line

Forum List

Back