Hobby Lobby and the Loss of America's Soul

Oh... How was Romney not a "real" conservative. I'm still waiting for an answer on that one.
He's just a lackey for the Big Bankers who finance both parties.

A Hedge Fund Manager is what he is, that doesn't make him Conservative.

I will give you credit that unlike Baretta, you attempted to answer the question.

Kind of.

Yes, he was a lacky of Wall Street. But idealogically, how was he not a "Conservative".

Conservatives are joined at the hip with the bankers these days, which is why they lose elections.

Oh... How was Romney not a "real" conservative. I'm still waiting for an answer on that one.

I will give you credit that unlike Baretta, you attempted to answer the question.

Kind of.

Yes, he was a lacky of Wall Street. But idealogically, how was he not a "Conservative".

Conservatives are joined at the hip with the bankers these days, which is why they lose elections.

Unlike me he felt compassion to explain to an imbecile like you...what's obvious. Now you know and you're still an idiot.

And keep mocking people's religion and beliefs...Mr. Inclusion.

Kind of.

Unlike me he felt compassion to explain to an imbecile like you...what's obvious. Now you know and you're still an idiot.

Where did I say I was "inclusive"...

If you believe there's a magic man in the sky telling you to act like a douchebag, I really don't want to include you in any important decisions because you'll just fuck them up.

Now how was Romney not a real conservative?

Kind of.

If you believe there's a magic man in the sky telling you to act like a douchebag, I really don't want to include you in any important decisions because you'll just fuck them up.

You don't need anyone to tell you to act like one...it seems to come naturally.:D

Kind of.

I have a better idea since you are the consumate expert on all issues. You tell us how he was a Conservative. You're arguing he is...prove it.

You don't need anyone to tell you to act like one...it seems to come naturally.:D

Wow, that would be a clever retort from a fifth grader...

Um... still not telling me how Romney wasn't a conservative, though.

Come on, admit you can't. You'll feel better.

Wow, that would be a clever retort from a fifth grader...
Um... still not telling me how Romney wasn't a conservative, though.

Come on, admit you can't. You'll feel better.

Have you read a few of your gems?

Can you smell Joey burning up Google trying to prove Romney is a Conservative? "I gotta prove that beretta wrong". :lol:

I love playing my fiddle in the early morning...:tongue:

Last edited:
I have a better idea since you are the consumate expert on all issues. You tell us how he was a Conservative. You're arguing he is...prove it.

supported bans on abortions
Supported limits on family planning
Supported tax cuts for the wealthy
Supported rolling back regulations
Supported increasing defense spending
Supported right to work laws
Supported At Will Employment laws
Opposed gay marriage
Opposed the repeal of DADT
Supports Israel
Supports a war with Iran
Opposed the Affordable Care Act
Opposed the dream act

In short, every bit of RW batshittery out there, he signed on to it.

But there's more.

When he hired a gay man to be part of his Foreign Policy team, a conservative preacher demanded the guy be fired , and he was.

When Limbaugh called Fluke a "slut", the best Romney could say was "that wasn't language I would use". (There's a nice way to call a woman a slut?)

In short, Romney was everything the far right asked him to be. He didn't stray an inch from your dogma.

Now part of it is, your dogma has become so ugly that even I can't support it anymore. Had no problem with it even four years ago, when I held my nose and voted for McCain, but Romney didn't have McCain's principles... or even George W. Bush's.

Opposed gay marriage
Supports Israel
Supports a war with Iran
Opposed the dream act

But there's more.

When he hired a gay man to be part of his Foreign Policy team, a conservative preacher demanded the guy be fired , and he was.

When Limbaugh called Fluke a "slut", the best Romney could say was "that wasn't language I would use". (There's a nice way to call a woman a slut?)

In short, Romney was everything the far right asked him to be. He didn't stray an inch from your dogma.

Now part of it is, your dogma has become so ugly that even I can't support it anymore. Had no problem with it even four years ago, when I held my nose and voted for McCain, but Romney didn't have McCain's principles... or even George W. Bush's.

:badgrin: As predicted seconds before...How many Dems support or oppose much of the same.. Look that up as well. I'll wait.

Last edited:
Can you smell Joey burning up Google trying to prove Romney is a Conservative? "I gotta prove that beretta wrong". :lol:

Not really... I came up with a short list pretty quickly...

But it's okay, I know that you can't stand the thought that Romney put Plutocracy on the ballot and it was rejected.

But it's okay, I know that you can't stand the thought that Romney put Plutocracy on the ballot and it was rejected.

I'm traumatized...:D

Opposed gay marriage
Supports Israel
Supports a war with Iran
Opposed the dream act

But there's more.

:badgrin: As predicted seconds before...How many Dems support or oppose much of the same.. Look that up as well. I'll wait.

Actually, very few... which one of these posiitions would you say is "not conservative".

I would say all of these are the "conservative" positions on issues. And Romney embraced them all.

I'm traumatized...:D

I can tell you are...

What if Romney wasn't the problem, but your beliefs are?

The Republican has only won one out of six last popular votes for president. What if it is your philosophy people are rejecting?

Well, I guess you can blame the Obamaphone lady.

Opposed gay marriage
Supports Israel
Supports a war with Iran
Opposed the dream act

But there's more.

Actually, very few... which one of these posiitions would you say is "not conservative".

I would say all of these are the "conservative" positions on issues. And Romney embraced them all.

Like I said, research how many Dems support or oppose the same. You seem to care..go for it.

Wow...hyperbole much? A fucking hobby shop CHAIN STORE is the "soul" of America? What reality do ya'll exist in?

The one where we selectively follow a book of 3000 year old superstitions....

Here's a reality check. Only two people should be involved in a woman's decision to use contraception.

The woman and her doctor.

Not employers, insurance companies, churches or governments.

Like I said, research how many Dems support or oppose the same. You seem to care..go for it.

You are flip flopping faster than Romney himself, guy.

Which one of these positions is "not conservative"?

what break from Dogma did Romney commit?

Romney was a conservative, and conservatism was rejected.

You are flip flopping faster than Romney himself, guy.

Which one of these positions is "not conservative"?

what break from Dogma did Romney commit?

Romney was a conservative, and conservatism was rejected.

Really? Where's my flip flop? Point it out. Highlight it too!

Forum List

Back