Hobbies

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Besides politics what are you interested in? Iā€™m into

Outdoors, sports, pets, science, debating religion, family, friends, tv

I notice I get along with Republican people until they find out I donā€™t like trump. Republicans, what are your interests beyond politics?

Science, physics, astronomy, math, quantum theory, music, audio design, video, cooking, image processing/analysis, forensic handwriting/document analysis, eastern religion, language, pets, geology.history/paleontology, herbs, medicine, machining, martial arts.

I notice I get along with Republican people until they find out I donā€™t like trump. Republicans, what are your interests beyond politics?
Yoga, long walks and chess for me. They're nice escapes from politics.

Science, physics, astronomy, math, quantum theory, music, audio design, video, cooking, image processing/analysis, forensic handwriting/document analysis, eastern religion, language, pets, geology.history/paleontology, herbs, medicine, machining, martial arts.
Same for me but balanced by a few extra more serious and high IQ interests

For hobbies my interests are many. Being a lifelong bachelor the big three of job, sports and old cars are near the top. :)

Anything outdoors for me including hunting, and fishing, I love being in the ocean and nature. Indoors reading,movies, religion, and music of all types. Studying history is a big interest of mine. Agriculture has always been a big interest. I like to people-watch and try to understand why people are the way they are.

Last edited:

Competition pistol shooting.
cooking
movies

as 001 (2).JPG

old movies, old tv series,
I love old movies. Sometimes they are boring and not as much action as today's movies but still they capture your attention.

Actually, I think movies today suck. I try to watch "movies" on Netflix and they suck. No good comedies or drama/romance or Comedy/romance movies anymore.

No Will Smith blockbusters. Tom Cruz is still good. Brad Pitt is good still especially with Quinton Tarrintino.

I love AMC. Especially westerns. Every once in a great while I find a western I've never seen before. Love when that happens.

What are the things you cook that are to die for?

How tough are you with the martial arts? Have you ever had to/got to use it in real life?

Yoga, long walks and chess for me. They're nice escapes from politics.
I need to stretch more. I should do Yoga.

Howard Stern was saying they need to put Chess on TV. He would watch. And maybe it would do some good with smartening up our citizens. Because right we sure seem dumb huh? Learning how to play chess well is like learning how to play an instrument or paint well.

I have a dog so I go on long walks every night. ARGH! He makes me get my 10,000 steps in. Yes, good time to decompress after a long day at work. Where do you walk anywhere cool? I find the best woods/trails to walk my dog. It's hard right now with hunters in the woods. And in the summer it's mountain bikers and mosquitos that suck. And in the winter it's the cold. But I don't mind so long as the ground doesn't have snow under my feet. Right now is perfect. It's cold and I hate it but at least I'm walking on grass. Where do you walk? Any place amazing?

Fishing, snowmobiling, camping, hiking.
Mostly activities that get me into the wilderness and away from people.

I want to do more hiking. I bought a new tent last xmas and never used it. My brother and I want to go to the UP MI and fish.

I miss the days when he didn't have a house on the property. I would just go make a bon fire and me and my dog hung out all night. At 3am I would wake up covered in morning dew, cold and so I would go sleep in the truck until sun up.

There are 6 nice rivers up where we go. Another thing we didn't do this year. I wanted to canoe down the East Jordan, MI river but we never found the time.

I also wanted to take our Ebikes up there and ride up to Mackinaw. Never happened.

I'm going to FL in Feb. I will take my bike there and ride all up and down the Fort Lauderdale Coast and go ride with my buddy in Naples.

Forum List

Back