Hoax? Witch Hunt? Fake? What this means for the Trump Administration going forward.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So what does this mean going forward?

What does it mean for the Trump base?

For the Republican Party?

For the credibility of GOP Trump "helpers" like Nunes, Jordan and others?

For US traitors who support Russia?

For the midterms?

For the investigation?

Anything? Nothing? What?

Forget what happened. What comes next?

• Banned
You know Vlad's pissed.

He will call Trump to the carpet. Trump has some explaining to do. Trump doesn't want to piss off Vlad.

The question is, "Why?"

• Banned
Trump said the Russians never attacked us. What does this mean going forward? Now that we know for sure what they did. Will Trump finally admit the attack? Will he enforce the sanctions?

So many questions.

This means nothing...just like we said...buttkiss...absolute buttkiss...end the Mueller probe now and let Trump do what he does best...making America great again...

• Banned
This means nothing...just like we said...buttkiss...absolute buttkiss...end the Mueller probe now and let Trump do what he does best...making America great again...
How does fuking over the poor and the middle class make America great again?

Just making rich people more rich makes this country great?

Why would you think such a thing?

Are you sane?

• Banned
But what does this mean going forward?

Will Trump finally be forced to be on the side of America?

What about the GOP leadership?

Ooh, I'll have to go look at Fox.

The jobs number is up and unemployment is down...pay scale is rising and business is booming...you tell me...how does that NOT help the people?

Why do you do this?

Why be a cheerleader for democrats?

It's all about the reputation points, isn't it?

Have you no shame?

The jobs number is up and unemployment is down...pay scale is rising and business is booming...you tell me...how does that NOT help the people?
All slower than under Obama.

Not only that, by ending the HC subsidies, millions are about to lose their healthcare and that means the cost goes up for the rest of us.
Don't worry, that won't become an issue until October, a couple of weeks before the election. The dollar an extra they get a week will be offset by the hundred extra they will have to spend to get HC.
Believe it. It's unavoidable.

Why do you do this?

Why be a cheerleader for democrats?

It's all about the reputation points, isn't it?

Have you no shame?
I am a Democrat. Part of a coalition party.

Not part of the Party of the New American Nazi's, who, by the way, according to Trump, are some very fine people.

Mueller is charging Manafort for even more crimes. How will that affect the claim of "nothing to see here" going into the future?

All slower than under Obama.

Not only that, by ending the HC subsidies, millions are about to lose their healthcare and that means the cost goes up for the rest of us.
Don't worry, that won't become an issue until October, a couple of weeks before the election. The dollar an extra they get a week will be offset by the hundred extra they will have to spend to get HC.
Believe it. It's unavoidable.
ACA is only down 3 pct. How could millions be losing there healthcare?

Forum List

Back